Thank you for reading, viewing, and taking an interest in Stillness in the Storm!
We are presently undergoing an upgrade to this site.
Please review the Stillness Site Guide and Update review to find out what has changed.
If you are having problems with accessing or viewing the site, please fill out this questionnaire so we can determine what the issue is. In most cases the problems are caused by local issues on your computer or how you are accessing the site. And as such, there might be a few things we can suggest to improve your user experience.
General questions about content, authors, or research, or personal experiences can be sent to the following address:
Contact [email protected]
Feedback about Stillness in the Storm in general, such as the website functionally, newsletter, RSS feed, etc, can be sent to:
Feedback [email protected]
Corrections, such as grammar and spelling, related to articles, videos, social media posts can be sent here. Please include the link (url), article, video or post name, item needing to be corrected, and suggested correction.
Corrections [email protected]
Why contact us?
In general, you can contact us at any time to:
- Suggest article content,
- Ask about becoming a guest writer or intern,
- Ask about becoming a cornerstone investor in the Stillness project umbrella,
- Provide feedback about content, user experience, or anything else,
- Send us corrections (please include the article link and headline, along with a clear explanation of what needs to be corrected)
- Or just simply to say hello to the team!
Our team members are Justin Deschamps, Teresa Yanaros, Sterling Nicole Bennett and Conscious Optimist.
We are dedicated to making this site as user friendly and educational as possible. Your feedback is always appreciated.