(Cristina Laila) The Los Angeles City Council on Wednesday passed a Covid vaccine mandate for all indoor restaurants, bars, shopping malls, theaters and more.
by Cristina Laila, October 6th, 2021
People in Los Angeles will have to show proof of Covid vaccination in order to enter most indoor venues starting November 6.
Grocery stores and pharmacies were not included in the new sweeping ordinance.
Enforcement will begin November 29 and businesses that violate the mandate will be fined up to $5,000.
Businesses will be fined $1,000 fine for its second violation, $2,000 fine for a third violation and a $5,000 fine for a fourth violation, CBS Los Angeles reported.
CBS Los Angeles reported:
The Los Angeles City Council Wednesday approved a sweeping ordinance that will require proof of a COVID-19 vaccination to enter restaurants, bars, shopping centers and other establishments.
The ordinance will apply to:
- Restaurants, bars, fast food establishments, coffee shops, tasting rooms, cafeterias, food courts, breweries, wineries, distilleries banquet halls and hotel ballrooms.
- Gyms and fitness venues, including recreation facilities, fitness studios (including for yoga, pilates, dance, and barre), boxing gyms, fitness boot camps and facilities that hold indoor group fitness classes.
- Entertainment and recreation venues including movie theaters, shopping centers, concert venues, performance venues, adult entertainment venues, commercial event and party venues, sports arenas, convention centers, exhibition halls, museums, malls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, card rooms, family entertainment centers, pool and billiard halls, play areas and game centers.
- Personal care establishments, including spas, nail salons, hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons, estheticians, skin care, tattoo shops, piercing shops and massage therapy locations, unless medically required.
- People will be exempt from the mandate if they have medical conditions that restrict their ability to get vaccinated or a “sincerely held religious belief,” which will be reviewed by the location the person is trying to enter. People who are exempt would be able to use outdoor areas of the location, but if unavailable, they may be allowed to enter the indoor area by providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test.The ordinance will also require people to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to attend outdoor events with 5,000 or more people.
This Bundle Include: Peak Gut Health, D3 + K2, 50 Billion Probiotic, Elderberry Immune Support and Immune Booster
Supports Healthy Detoxification, Healthy Microbiome, and Healthy Weight Maintenance
About The Author
Cristina began writing for The Gateway Pundit in 2016 and she is currently the Associate Editor.
Stillness in the Storm Editor: Why did we post this?
The news is important to all people because it is where we come to know new things about the world, which leads to the development of more life goals that lead to life wisdom. The news also serves as a social connection tool, as we tend to relate to those who know about and believe the things we do. With the power of an open truth-seeking mind in hand, the individual can grow wise and the collective can prosper.
Not sure how to make sense of this? Want to learn how to discern like a pro? Read this essential guide to discernment, analysis of claims, and understanding the truth in a world of deception: 4 Key Steps of Discernment – Advanced Truth-Seeking Tools.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammatical mistake? Send an email to email@example.com, with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reading.
Support our work! (Avoid Big Tech PayPal and Patreon)