(We Love Trump) If COVID-19 hysteria hasn’t already changed your dating life, the White House wants to make sure it does. Partnering with some of the largest online dating apps, Biden’s cronies want to make dating beyond stressful for unvaccinated people.
by Staff Writer, May 21st, 2021
If you haven’t gotten your experimental jab, then you don’t get the “I’m vaxxed” badge on your profile.
It’s a total invasion of privacy and another method for the control freaks to run everyone’s life in society.
NEW – White House now partners with the largest dating apps Tinder, Hinge, OkCupid, BLK, Chispa, Plenty of Fish, Bumble, and Badoo to offer "perks and COVID badges" to those who've been vaccinated against #COVID19 (Axios) pic.twitter.com/igsaaxemZV
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) May 21, 2021
The White House: In support of getting 70% of adults at least one COVID shot by July 4, the largest dating apps in America will launch new features to encourage Americans to get vaccinated.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) May 21, 2021
The White House is pushing a new reason to swipe right: vaccination badges and "super swipes" for people who've gotten their coronavirus shots. https://t.co/2sClim5DGI
— CBS Austin (@cbsaustin) May 21, 2021
New this AM: the White House has partnered with dating apps to encourage Covid vaccinations. https://t.co/x2p6WDEk54
— DJ Judd (@DJJudd) May 21, 2021
A bunch of dating apps are announcing today that they're adding vaccination stickers to their platform, for users to be able to signal their vaccination status, per the White House. Some are also including in-app links to find a vaccination clinic. pic.twitter.com/iP1y6RtMPk
— Josh Wingrove (@josh_wingrove) May 21, 2021
You can now indicate your vaccine status on most dating apps thanks to a White House effort to encourage vaccines. OkCupid says people who are vaccinated or plan to get 14% more matches than people who don’t plan to get vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/gEwx1mAZHT
— Chelsea Cirruzzo (@ChelseaCirruzzo) May 21, 2021
So, vaccinated users will receive more matches than unvaccinated users?
The government and dating apps playing cupid to prevent you from finding love if you’re unvaccinated.
It’s disgusting how much the White House wants to play mom & dad instead of letting you freely live your life.
But that’s Democrats for you.
Have to control everything.
Even the dating lives of singles.
Axios had the story:
The White House is hoping that the urge to merge will motivate more Americans to get vaccinated, teaming up with nine of the largest dating sites to offer badges and other perks to those who have gotten their COVID-19 shot.
Why it matters: The White House has an ambitious goal to get 70% of American adults to have had at least their first vaccine shot by July 4.
Details: Different sites are offering various types of premium content such as boosts, super likes and super swipes to those who get vaccinated as well as ways for people to share their vaccination status in their profile.
- Those taking part include Tinder, OkCupid, Bumble, Badoo, BLK, Hinge, Chispa, Match and Plenty of Fish.
Between the lines: According to research from OkCupid, people who are vaccinated or plan to get vaccinated receive 14% more matches than people who don’t plan to get vaccinated.
Here’s what some of the sites have planned:
- Tinder: Members will be able to add stickers to their profile including “Getting Vaxed” or “Vaccines Save Lives.” Those who get vaccinated will get a “Super Like” to raise their chances of being seen by a desired match.
- OkCupid: Daters will be able to add an “I’m Vaccinated” profile badge, and those who are vaccinated will get a free “boost” and can choose to be paired with others who are also vaccinated.
- Bumble and Badoo will enable U.S. customers to add a “vaccinated” badge to their profiles. Both apps will give credit toward premium features such as Spotlights and “Superswipes.”
- BLK, a site for Black singles, will add a new “Vaxified” profile badge and give a free “boost” to those who get vaccinated and display the badge.
- Chispa, the largest dating app for Latino singles, will add a new “Vacunado” profile badge option and also give a free “boost” to those who are vaccinated.
- Hinge will encourage users to share their vaccination status on their profiles and give vaccinated users a free “Rose” — Hinge’s way to show extra interest.
- Match: Members will have the option to add a new “Vaccinated” badge and give those who are vaccinated a free “Boost” to help them stand out on the app.
- Plenty of Fish: Members will be able to add an “I Got My Shot” badge to their profiles in early June. Those who do so can receive 20 Live! credits to use on the Plenty of Fish Live! streaming feature.
CHEMTRAIL PROTECTION AT LAST!
Worried about toxins from geo-engineering? Headaches, digestion issues, emotional problems? You might be chem-sick. Detox NOW with:
Support this site so we can continue to tell you the truth.
Stillness in the Storm Editor: Why did we post this?
The news is important to all people because it is where we come to know new things about the world, which leads to the development of more life goals that lead to life wisdom. The news also serves as a social connection tool, as we tend to relate to those who know about and believe the things we do. With the power of an open truth-seeking mind in hand, the individual can grow wise and the collective can prosper.
Not sure how to make sense of this? Want to learn how to discern like a pro? Read this essential guide to discernment, analysis of claims, and understanding the truth in a world of deception: 4 Key Steps of Discernment – Advanced Truth-Seeking Tools.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammatical mistake? Send an email to email@example.com, with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reading.
Support our work! (Avoid Big Tech PayPal and Patreon)