(Ryan DeLarme) We are still in the midst of this Pandemic situation, and while it is certainly true that people are sick and the virus is very real, most would agree that we are being sold fractions of truth packaged nicely with whatever agenda and spin the source happens to be promoting. The information war continues, a hefty percentage of the population are living in fear, others are making the best of it despite their uncertainty, and some can even see a light at the end of the tunnel.
by Ryan DeLarme, April 22nd, 2020
President Trump is in a great position thanks to the National Emergencies Act, which was signed by every state and territory. As a direct result of this the “white-hats” in the Government were able to achieve several important objectives, primarily: the Nationalization of the Federal Reserve, and getting the Defense Production Act signed.
Our current debt-based monetary system will inevitably lead to a complete and total economic collapse. We desperately need to make a change while we still can. By now, everyone should understand that the Federal Reserve is not part of the government but privately owned control mechanism for the central banking system and it’s cartels. Almost every country has one (central bank) and they are wonderful tools for controlling Governments. Here are some reason why the FED being Nationalized could be a good thing:
- Doing so would allow the federal government to quit borrowing money, dramatically reduce taxes and eventually pay off the entire U.S. national debt. Instead of inheriting the largest debt in the history of the world, future generations would actually have a chance at economic prosperity because they would not be forced to pay off the horrific debt of previous generations. The Federal Reserve is a perpetual debt machine, it has almost completely destroyed the value of the U.S. dollar and it has an absolutely nightmarish track record of incompetence.
- Our current debt-based monetary system is a perpetual debt machine. When they need money the U.S. government swaps U.S. Treasury bonds for “Federal Reserve notes”, thus creating more government debt. Usually the money isn’t even printed up – most of the time it is just electronically credited to the government. The Federal Reserve creates these “Federal Reserve notes” out of thin air. These Federal Reserve notes are backed by nothing and have no intrinsic value of their own.
- When each new dollar is created, the interest owed by the federal government on that new dollar is not also created at the same time. Therefore, more debt is actually created than the amount of money that the federal government receives from the Federal Reserve. This is a Ponzi scheme that is designed to drain wealth from the American people and transfer it to the banking system aka the perpetual debt system.
- Our current debt-based monetary system requires very high personal income taxes to pay for it. It is no accident that the personal income tax was introduced at about the same time that the Federal Reserve system came into existence. If we nationalized the Federal Reserve and capped federal government spending at a reasonable percentage of GDP, it would be entirely possible to massively cut taxes and still keep our promises regarding Social Security and other important social programs at the same time.
- Under our current system, the U.S. national debt will never, ever be paid off. We are many Trillions in debt and at this point we add more than a trillion dollars to that number every year. While there is certainly a danger that we would have inflation under a debt-free monetary system, the reality is that we are absolutely guaranteed inflation under the Federal Reserve system.
- Most Americans believe that inflation is a fact of life, but the sad truth is that the United States has only had a major, ongoing problem with inflation since the Federal Reserve was created back in 1913. If you do not believe this, just check out this chart. Sadly, the U.S. dollar has lost well over 95 percent of its value since the Federal Reserve was created.
- We (hopefully) won’t have trillions of dollars of secret loans being made to big financial institutions on Wall Street and in foreign countries. Most Americans don’t realize this, but the Federal Reserve made $16.1 trillion in secret loans to their friends during the last financial crisis. Meanwhile, hundreds of small banks were left out in the cold and the American people got no help…
BREAKTHROUGH for Lyme Disease.
Lyme Tonic: Scalar Energy Enhanced, natural supplement fortified with herbs proven to treat symptoms and restore the immune system. Rest easy knowing you’ll find yourself having the energy and vitality to live life to the fullest again! Lyme Tonic on Sale Now, save 20% with PROMO CODE SITS20.
Stillness in the Storm Editor: Why did we post this?
The preceding information is an update from one of the many alternative media persons driven to help humanity by providing important information. Updates of this sort, as cursory as they are, help individuals feel connected to the greater works taking place at this time as well as providing a personal glimpse into the mind of a content creator. It also serves to humanize such individuals and reveal to the public that alternative media is largely populated by people that work long hours providing information usually for free or for little financial compensation.
Not sure how to make sense of this? Want to learn how to discern like a pro? Read this essential guide to discernment, analysis of claims, and understanding the truth in a world of deception: 4 Key Steps of Discernment – Advanced Truth-Seeking Tools.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Send an email to email@example.com, with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reading.