(Ryan DeLarme) Attorney General William Barr is under heavy attack again suddenly as the DOJ closes in on the corruption in DC. We’ve been told that Barr was put into place as part of the clean up crew so it only makes sense that all of this bellyaching coming from the usual suspects (Hillary, Pelosi, Nadler, Brennen, Comey, Obama, etc). They want Barr in front of the house Judiciary Committee answering questions, and Barr has agreed to come, but not until March 31st. So the question is why put them off so long? Why not come in next week? The answer is simple: the Durham investigation.
by Ryan DeLarme, February 17th, 2020
Harvard and Yale are now under investigation after failing to report funding from foreign countries, China in particular. We’re hearing a lot about the selling of information and secret funding coming from China (Not Russia). Remember, it’s been claimed that this international Deep-State “Cabal” wanted to set up China as the next financial superpower, that makes this whole situation very interesting.
Rumors are floating around that the US is responsible for the coronavirus hitting China, some are even claiming it was Israel and the US in tandem. According to Benjamin Fulfords sources at the Pentagon, the intentional accidental release of the virus was a deep-state attempt to start a war between the United States and China. Of course, the world is not buying the story that this is a naturally occurring coronavirus. The Muslims know what is going on, as do the Russians and the Indians. So does everybody else for that matter, besides the largely unaware and undiscerning west, where celebrities and blue check marks tell us what to think.
This Cabal or “Deep-State” is growing increasingly reckless and desperate. I find it rather unlikely that the U.S. and China will be fooled into going to war with each other. This can be seen, for example, in an official Xinhua news report about a call Chinese President Xi Jinping had with U.S. President Donald Trump that was requested by the U.S. side. Trump said, “The United States fully supports China’s fight against the novel coronavirus epidemic, and is willing to send experts to China and offer assistance in various other forms.”
Trump has also informed the Chinese that the U.S. arrested three individuals in connection with the bioweapon attack on China, including 60-year old Dr. Charles Lieber, Harvard University Chairman of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology.
Robert David Steele, formerly of the U.S. Marines and the CIA, last week sent the following message to the Chinese about Lieber:
Weak signals are emerging that Wuhan was an act of war by Israel against China, using a double-agent, Dr. Charle Lieber, whose top student from China was embedded at Wuhan University of Technology where he was also a “Strategic Scientist.”
This adds a whole new level of intrigue to the Harvard/Yale lawsuits we touched on at the beginning of this report…
Suspicions are also being raised about the official death toll, which is currently some 800 people in china, and 1110 worldwide (as of february 11th). Exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui recently revealed leaks from Wuhan crematoriums, he’s claiming the death toll could be as high as 50,000.
Corey Feldman’s long anticipated documentary “My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys”, is set to release on March 9, and is touted to be a provocative exposé of pedophilia in Hollywood. He lays it out in this clip recently pulled from an australian talk show:
Feldman, in a recent live video on Twitter, said that his allegations against Hollywood celebrities have led him to live in fear. The 48-year-old actor said: “There are things you have to do for insurance reasons when you’re putting out something like this. This is very, very dangerous stuff and it’s very risky stuff. You know we have to have 24 hour armed security, we don’t know what’s gonna happen.”
“Of course we have fear, there’ve been two attempts on my life. There obviously could be more, we hope not but we don’t know what’s going to happen,” he claimed. “It’s scary, it’s very, very scary,”
To the folks who claim that nothing is being done, that this “Alliance” of patriots who have taken control of the country via President Trump are a LARP or propaganda, here is a list of accomplishments that have taken place since they’ve taken over:
- Trump signed three bills for Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for the loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one reauthorizes funding for Native language programs and the other gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
- Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences
- Signed bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
- Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan
- Signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money saving information.
- Signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
- Signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land
- Signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
- signed an executive order this year that forces all
- healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so
- that Americans can comparison shop and know how much
- less providers charge insurance companies
- When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance. Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include gross charges, the negotiated rates with insurers and the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept from a patient.
- Created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
- Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
- In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society. The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes. Over 90% of those benefiting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes. The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society.
- appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors then ordered his openly gay ambassador to Germany, Ric Grenell to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
Stillness in the Storm Editor: Why did we post this?
The news is important to all people because it is where we come to know new things about the world, which leads to the development of more life goals that lead to life wisdom. The news also serves as a social connection tool, as we tend to relate to those who know about and believe the things we do. With the power of an open truth-seeking mind in hand, the individual can grow wise and the collective can prosper.
Not sure how to make sense of this? Want to learn how to discern like a pro? Read this essential guide to discernment, analysis of claims, and understanding the truth in a world of deception: 4 Key Steps of Discernment – Advanced Truth-Seeking Tools.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Send an email to email@example.com, with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for reading.