(Dr. Michael Salla) An increasing number of earthquakes under Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano preceded the appearance of fissures spewing molten lava in the lower Puna region of the Big Island on May 3. The newly active fissures have led to the destruction of homes, evacuation of residents, closure of roads, and emission of poisonous sulfuric gases that will impact the region for months, if not years, to come.
by Dr. Michael Salla, May 15th, 2018
While most assume that the earthquakes and Kilauea’s eruption are due to natural geological processes stemming from a hot spot deep under the Big Island of Hawaii, there is startling evidence linking human intervention to this recent wave of volatile activity. Examination of the fracking practices at Puna Geothermal Power Station, located in the same Puna region affected by earthquakes and volcanic activity, directly raises the strong possibility that the fracking was a direct factor in unleashing what is currently occurring.
What makes such a possibility even more disturbing is the background of the company that owns the power station, which is officially called the “Puna Geothermal Venture”. The company is financially connected to the Rothschild family which, according to the military intelligence group QAnon, forms the leadership of a worldwide Satanic cult covertly fomenting planet wide catastrophes and wars to maintain global power.
A partial collapse of Kilauea volcano could trigger massive tsunamis that would not only engulf the Hawaiian Islands, but also devastate the U.S. Pacific Coast, as well as the coastal regions of other Pacific rim nations. The possibility that the Puna Geothermal Venture conducted fracking in a deliberate effort to secretly promote earthquakes to trigger such a collapse and thereby generate massive tsunamis, deserves a critical investigation.
I begin my research with some history of the Puna Geothermal Venture, which began operations on the Big Island in 1993. It’s worth noting that Kilauea volcano has been in a constant state of eruption since 1983, and that its East Rift Zone has been a prominent part of the lava flows that have destroyed local communities.
From its inception, there has been controversy over the wisdom of the Puna Geothermal Venture being built within an active volcanic region with regularly occurring lava flows. However, what most aroused local opposition is direct scientific evidence that the powerplant has been using fracking techniques as a means of generating heat for power generation.
Scientists have established a clear linkage between fracking and earthquake activity in multiple studies:
- A July 12, 2013 USGS study has confirmed forcing high pressure water into the Earth via Fracking can increase the number of induced earthquakes.
- A July 27, 2013 study by the University of California – Santa Cruz confirmed the correlation between Geothermal Fracking and earthquakes.
- A 2013 study by the Committee on Induced Seismicity Potential in Energy Technologies; Committee on Earth Resources; Committee on Geological and Geotechnical Engineering; Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics; Board on Earth and Sciences and Resources; Division on Earth and Life Studies; and National Research Council concludes Geothermal drilling causes earthquakes.
While the owners of the Puna Geothermal Venture insist that fracking has not been used, independent studies confirm otherwise. A Duke University study of the eight wells used by the Puna Geothermal Venture (PGV) concluded:
The region of high fracture density is also consistent with the areas of the highest fluid production at PGV…. The production records are proprietary to the PGV parent company, Ormat, so tables and diagrams are not included in the dissertation. However, it is indicted that wells that penetrate the area where we calculate the greatest fracture density have higher fluid flow than elsewhere in the PGV lease. [pp. 55-56]
Essentially, the Duke University study suggested that fracking was occurring at the Puna Geothermal Venture via the injection of pressurized fluids into the wells and surrounding rocks.
Even more alarming is that a study of earthquake activity in the vicinity of Kilauea shows a direct correlation to the fluid injection (fracking) at the geothermal plant, as clearly illustrated by the following graph using scientific data:
CONTINUE READING @ exopolitics.org
Books by Dr. Michael Salla:
- Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliance
- Kennedy’s Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK’s Assassination
- Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET
- Exopolitics: Political Implications of Extraterrestrial Presence
- Us Navy’s Secret Space Program & Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance
- NEW BOOK Antarctica’s Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs (Secret Space Programs Series)
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Send an email to [email protected], with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.