(B.N. Frank) Have you ever asked yourself “If cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation exposure is no big deal, why do manuals for cell Phones, iPads, WiFi routers, etc. include guidelines and warnings?”
by B.N. Frank, May 2nd, 2018
No “safe” level of cell phone or wireless (WiFi) radiation has actually been scientifically determined for children or pregnant women. Exposure can cause a variety of health issues including “Rapid Aging Syndrome.”
Health risk may be the main reason why tech inventors including Steve Jobs have been limiting their own children’s use of devices for many years now – even sending them to low-tech schools. All the while, tech in schools has been required for everyone else’s kids and tech companies aren’t interested in reversing this trend.
Recently, The Nation published an article about cell phone safety and 5G technology. They refer to the Telecom Industry now as “Big Wireless” and compare them to “Big Tobacco.” They are not the firstto make this comparison.
Celebrities and other famous people have been voicing their concerns about cell phones and other wireless WiFi radiation emitting sources for several years now:
EHTrust.org put together a compilation of some of them.
Here are others that didn’t make their list:
- Bill Maher on cell phones: “We can’t believe people in old movies smoked. They won’t believe we put the cellphone in our pocket next to our nuts.”
- Ali McGraw testified against 5G small cell towers being installed in New Mexico in 2017.
- Dr. Oz has been warning about cell phones since at least 2009. On February 9, 2018, he also featured a segment on his show called “The Rise of 5G Cell Towers.”
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s magazine featured an article about cell phones and WiFi in 2016.
- Jill Stein talked about about wireless WiFi radiation research published by the National Institutes of Health in 2016 and recommended we use “The Precautionary Principle.”
- Suzanne Somers talked about wireless WiFi radiation exposure from digital and wireless utility “Smart” Meters in 2016.
Also worth noting:
- In 2010, NBC.com published an article which included that up to 1/3 of the population is sensitive to WiFi and Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog) and 3% are HyperSensitive.
- There is research which confirms that exposure cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation along with Electromagnetic Fields has a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins.
- Research also shows that cell phone and WiFi radiation disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak. This may cause behavioral, emotional, mental, and physical health including acne, impotence, flu-like symptoms, and reduced impulse control.
- Research has also proven that exposure to cell phone and wireless (WiFi) radiation can worsen pre-existing conditions – even if it didn’t cause them.
- Firefighters have fought cell towers being installed on station property for many years already due to health concerns. In California, firefighters fought for an ordinance that exempts them from being installed on station property.
- There’s also cancer. Some experts have been insisting that all sources of wireless WiFi radiation be classified as a carcinogen – not a possible carcinogen.
- The Mayo Clinic discovered that texting on a smart phone triggers a new type of brain rhythm.
Legislation and safety guidelines written in 1996 protect “Big Wireless” not the public or the environment. Unfortunately many environmental groups are still not addressing the environmental impact of wireless WiFi radiation or Electrosmog either.
We all have learned to expect colorful language and questionable opinions from most members of the Kardashian family. In one episode of their show, Khloe lashed out at Kourtney because she didn’t have WiFi at her home.
Between expletives, she reminded Kourtney that she’s “going to die anyway.”
Hey Khloe – maybe you wouldn’t be acting like such a (bleeping)(bleeping) in this episode if you stopped nuking your brain with microwave radiation.
Of course Khloe isn’t the first to say something about how we’re all “going to die anyway.” Regardless, it doesn’t change the fact that many of us would rather die from something much less horrible than radiation exposure.
For more information, contact:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Send an email to [email protected], with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.