(David Wilcock) Unprecedented solar emissions. Huge wildfires smoking out the US. Massive earthquakes. Three different monster hurricanes that steered perfectly into Houston, Florida and Puerto Rico.
by David Wilcock, September 23rd, 2017
David’s insider ‘Paul’ had everything he owned stolen from him, as well as serious death threats. Pete Peterson’s house has now been emptied to the bare walls and his trailers, packed with priceless classified items, are under imminent threat.
- a $285 screwdriver,
- a $7,622 coffee maker,
- a $387 flat washer,
- a $469 wrench,
- a $214 flashlight,
- a $437 tape measure,
- a $2,228 monkey wrench,
- a $748 pair of duckbill pliers,
- a $74,165 aluminum ladder,
- a $659 ashtray and
- a $240- million airplane.
- The amount of raw materials and labor involved in the invention of the technology;
- the mining of fissile fuel, with appropriate equipment and safety precautions;
- the refining and machining of the materials to make the missile;
- the costs of manufacturing a portion of the plane or sub that would deliver one missile, and:
- the labor involved in the construction of one missile.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected] with the error, headline and url. Thank you for reading.