(Joseph P. Farrell) For some reason, this week many people saw and shared stories that are
so disturbing in their contents and implications that I hesitate sharing
them. But, equally, they are so disturbing and heartbreaking, I
hesitate not to share them. Reserving my comments and remarks for later,
without any further ado, here are the articles that people shared; the
first two articles by Ms. B.H. (copy and paste into your browser):
by Joseph P. Farrell, May 5th, 2017
And, lest we forget how this touches the deep state, consider this story:
Most readers here know what I’ve long thought about the connection between abortion, the various scandals like the Franklin scandal or the Penn state scandals, the sale of human baby bodies parts by certain despicable and evil organizations whose name won’t be repeated here. In short, I have thought that all of this – the allegations of sex, slavery and human trafficking, the allegations of sacrifice, and so on, are all connected. If the allegations of Ronald Bernard are true, then the reason is that the high elite are involved – by deliberate choice – in high evil. As the article puts it, he was in training to be a psychopathic narcissist, without conscience.
I’m inclined to believe the story: after all, it’s now known that the elites of Bohemian grove practice mock sacrifice (after these revelations, one can only hope that it’s a mock sacrifice) called the “cremation of care,” i.e., the sacrifice of all conscience.
This means, in effect, that what we all have sensed, is true: our “leaders” are some of the most depraved and evil people on the planet.
But of course, the article and Mr. Bernard’s revelations are almost “too convenient”; it confirms most of what many have suspected about the financial and power oligarchies, and these activities. As I read these articles, I had the same doubts and thoughts. But then Mr. V.T. sent along this article, which confirms similar things from a completely different angle (again, copy and paste into your browser):
Whatever else the last article does, it does indicate that these rings are organized and of at least regional or country-scale, and it requires little leap of the imagination to extend the principle to a global phenomenon.
But why sacrifice?
Well, herewith my high octane speculation of the day. I’ve suspected, for years, that the practice of human sacrifice never went away; it simply went underground, and that the abortion mills were a way of re-introducing it in a euphemistic form that would be “acceptable” to many people; but the practice never quit. The question is, why? And in answer to that disturbing question comes an equally disturbing high octane speculation, one suggested by the statements of Mr. Bernard (again, taking the article and the statements as truth for the sake of argument). These people actually serve gods or a “god” that demands it; they’re maintaining a system of tithe and tribute, and perhaps doing so under a threat. Similarly, I’ve suspected for quite some time – and indeed speculated along these lines in Grid of the Gods – that many of these activities are deliberately conducted on certain nodal points on the planet, in order to enhance (in their sick thinking) whatever “power” they think they gain from these activities.
We’re a long way from getting to the bottom of these stories and activities.
But consider: progress has been made. When the Franklin scandal broke in the late 1980s and early 1990s, it seemed too ghastly to be believed. It was a one-off, nothing more. Now, more and more people are coming forward to reveal their own experiences with it, and more and more investigative journalists are willing to investigate and write about it.
See you on the flip side…
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
- The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts: A Study in Non-Catastrophist Interpretations of Ancient Legends
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa’s Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12
- Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State
- The Philosopher’s Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter
- LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
- The Giza Death Star
- Nazi International: The Nazis’ Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Space, and Conflict
- Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend
- Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden Conflicts
- Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Their Hidden Agenda
- Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Saucers, Swastikas and Psyops: A History of A Breakaway Civilization: Hidden Aerospace Technologies and Psychological Operations
- The Grid of the Gods: The Aftermath of the Cosmic War and the Physics of the Pyramid Peoples
- Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOS, Oligarchs and Space Secrecy
- Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory
- The Giza Death Star Destroyed: The Ancient War for Future Science (Giza Death Star Trilogy)
- Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection
- Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas
- The Mystagogy of the Holy Spirit (The Fathers of the church)
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa’s Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12 [Paperback]
- Anatomyzing Divinity: Studies in Science, Esotericism and Political Theology
- Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection [Paperback]  3RD PRINTING Ed. Joseph P. Farrell
- Disputations with Pyrrhus
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism & Topology (Apocalypse Theater Volume 1)
- Shelley Unbound: Discovering Frankenstein’s True Creator
About The Author
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected] with the error, headline and url. Thank you for reading.