(Dr. Joseph P. Farrell) When was the last time you heard about Iceland?
by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, May 10th, 2017
I have to admit, that I haven’t heard about them recently either, until Mr. B.H. sent along the following article, and there are a couple of things that caught my eye and fuel my imagination. As always, my approach here is “assume this story is true” for the sake of some high octane speculation of the day:
Now, of course, the first thing that caught my eye was the fact that, apparently, there’s almost a complete news media blackout in the USSA by the corporate controlled media, and of course by implication, the major search engines:
As good as an approach that this is it is now being alleged that the US Rothschild Controlled Media has apparently completely blacked out any news involving Iceland’s debt forgiveness. Attempting to search Iceland’s mortgage debt forgiveness only leads to about 359,000 search results with none of them being from the United States. Neither major or minor news outlets mention a single word about Iceland’s decision.
Now, of course, we don’t know for certain how much, if any, debt the Rottenchild network held in Iceland, but we take the point: someone somewhere doesn’t want anyone looking at Iceland. We all know why, for I suspect few readers of this website would contemplate the picture of a Darth Soros, or a Rockefailure, or a Rottenchild behind bars with anything less than a smile on their face. The same, I suspect, holds true for the current crop of “associates”, the Geitners, Yellens, and Draghis of the world. Probably, someone, somewhere, is leaning over a table with their beer or coffee talking to someone else and wondering how these people can be Dominique Strauss-Kahned.
The idea of a debt jubilee itself is slowly and steadily gaining strength. And it’s an idea worth considering, for recall, its origins stem from Mesopotamia(as I outlined in Babylon’s Banksters), when private debts grew to the point that they could not be repaid. This led to the jubilee year and the ceremony of the “Breaking of the Tablets”, when the king would ceremonially break the tablets containing contracts and debts. The reason? When debts could no longer be repaid, people simply left the country to start over somewhere else. Now, however, in the wake of the bubble-bailout cycle that culminated in 2008, we’re told that the derivatives alone represented over 14-17 quadrillion dollars, several times more than the domestic product of the entire planet. It’s a nice way for the Rockefailures Soroses and Rottenchilds to enslave several generations.
But there was another statement toward the end of the article that caught my eye, and that fuels today’s high octane speculation. It was this:
The US government apparently owns 96% of bad loans, while major banking only owns about 3% of bad loans. This poor allocation leads to US government guaranteeing to collapse, while big banks stay rich and do not have to worry about ever foreclosing on themselves.
I couldn’t help but think of former Housing and Urban Development assistant secretary Catherine Austin Fitts’ model of rolling out the new financial system, which she has described as the “financial coup d’etat,” wherein all the liabilities were moved off the books of the banks, and into the public(government) sector, while all the assets were moved from the latter to the former.
Ok, so what? Where’s the high octane speculation in this? Well, try this on for size: imagine you want to sell the idea of a completely cashless society (which of course, really isn’t cashless, it’s merely a way of protecting your currency issuance central banking cartel). How would one sell the idea? Through a debt jubilee: use our system of blockchain or virtual currency, and all your debts are forgiven. Only those continuing to use cash will have their debts retained. The “reset jubilee” button coupled to cashlessness… really, if one thinks about it, it’s an interesting way to get rid of all that “bad paper” on the ledgers, and I wouldn’t put it past them.
See you on the flip side…
Books by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell:
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
- The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts: A Study in Non-Catastrophist Interpretations of Ancient Legends
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa’s Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12
- Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State
- The Philosopher’s Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter
- LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
- The Giza Death Star
- Nazi International: The Nazis’ Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Space, and Conflict
- Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend
- Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden Conflicts
- Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Their Hidden Agenda
- Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Saucers, Swastikas and Psyops: A History of A Breakaway Civilization: Hidden Aerospace Technologies and Psychological Operations
- The Grid of the Gods: The Aftermath of the Cosmic War and the Physics of the Pyramid Peoples
- Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOS, Oligarchs and Space Secrecy
- Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory
- The Giza Death Star Destroyed: The Ancient War for Future Science (Giza Death Star Trilogy)
- Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection
- Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas
- The Mystagogy of the Holy Spirit (The Fathers of the church)
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa’s Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12 [Paperback]
- Anatomyzing Divinity: Studies in Science, Esotericism and Political Theology
- Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection [Paperback]  3RD PRINTING Ed. Joseph P. Farrell
- Disputations with Pyrrhus
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism & Topology (Apocalypse Theater Volume 1)
- Shelley Unbound: Discovering Frankenstein’s True Creator
Joseph P. Farrell
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected] with the error, headline and url. Thank you for reading.