(Joseph P. Farrell) The past week, besides being a week for what seems to be becoming a
regular monthly installment of Antarctic strangeness, has also been a
week of very bizarre technology and science stories, and this one was no
exception. It was sent by Ms. K.M. and many others, and I have to talk
about it, especially since I blogged about that Russian study of
atmospheric gravity waves just a few days ago. Consider the implications
of this one:
by Joseph P. Farrell, May 22nd, 2017
I want to draw attention to the following statements, for they form the basis and focus of today’s high octane speculation:
Recently, the Van Allen Probes detected something strange as they monitored the activity of charged particles caught within Earth’s magnetic field – these dangerous solar discharges were being kept at bay by some kind of low frequency barrier.
When researchers investigated, they found that this barrier had been actively pushing the Van Allen Belts away from Earth over the past few decades, and now the lower limits of the radiation streams are actually further away from us than they were in the 1960s.
So what’s changed?
A certain type of communications, called Very Low Frequency (VLF) radio communications, have become far more common now than in the 60s, and the team at NASA confirmed that they can influence how and where certain particles in space move about.
In other words, thanks to VLF, we now have anthropogenic (or human-made) space weather.
“A number of experiments and observations have figured out that, under the right conditions, radio communications signals in the VLF frequency range can in fact affect the properties of the high-energy radiation environment around the Earth,” says one of the team, Phil Erickson from the MIT Haystack Observatory in Massachusetts.
Most of us won’t have much to do with VLF signals in our everyday life, but they’re a mainstay in many engineering, scientific, and military operations.
Now, for those who don’t know, Very Low Frequency waves are waves that are generated by radio antennae – very long ones, as one can imagine – that are so big that they must be buried in the ground, in the Earth itself. The system, as the article points out, is used in military applications, one primary use being to communicate with submerged submarines. What many people do not know, is that the USA’s use of VLF ground-based antennae for military communications actually dates from World War One, when one of the first such systems was used to communicate with General “Black Jack” Pershing’s American Expeditionary Force in Europe. In effect, the system uses the Earth itself as the broadcast medium, or, if one prefers, the Earth becomes a component in the antennae itself, perhaps even a kind of amplifier.
In turn, this means (as one might expect), that the Earth begins to broadcast VLF waves into space.
And herewith we begin our high octane speculation of the day, because I cannot help but think that this is so elementary that NASA should hardly be surprised that the use of VLF broadcasting has had and is having an effect on “space weather.” On the contrary, I rather suspect that NASA(and other space agencies) knew all along that this would be the result; it is, after all, rather obvious. What is being measured, rather, is not the strength of their feigned surprise, but the strength and effects of the broadcast bubble itself. In short, we might be looking at what I have called in other contexts, “data correlation experiments”, i.e., experiments designed to correlate seemingly disjunct and disparate data sets, in this case, the strength (and perhaps frequencies) of VLF broadcasting, and changes in local space environment and solar wind deflection. While we’re at it, we might as well add the possibility that one might also look at correlations of broadcasting and solar activity, to see if perhaps resonance effects might be being induced in the Sun itself.
From these wild and woolly speculations, it’s a short step, of course, to the idea that this activity has been, to a certain extent, engineered deliberately. We have been told before that VLF ground antennae were for the purpose of military communication, as if this is the sole purpose they exist for. But, as noted above, the idea that this broadcast system would not have an effect on local “space weather” would seem to be the real surprise, not the discovery that it did. Thus, it is entirely possible in my view that this may have been – in addition to military communications – one of the original, and by the nature of the case, very top secret goals of using them.
To put all this as country simple as possible: in my high octane opinion of the day, we’re looking at military engineering of the entire planet (Farrell Corollary number one to the Kardashev classification system), in this case, perhaps for environmental defense, and possibly something much more.
See you on the flip side…
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
- The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts: A Study in Non-Catastrophist Interpretations of Ancient Legends
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa’s Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12
- Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State
- The Philosopher’s Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter
- LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
- The Giza Death Star
- Nazi International: The Nazis’ Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Space, and Conflict
- Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend
- Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden Conflicts
- Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Their Hidden Agenda
- Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Saucers, Swastikas and Psyops: A History of A Breakaway Civilization: Hidden Aerospace Technologies and Psychological Operations
- The Grid of the Gods: The Aftermath of the Cosmic War and the Physics of the Pyramid Peoples
- Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOS, Oligarchs and Space Secrecy
- Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory
- The Giza Death Star Destroyed: The Ancient War for Future Science (Giza Death Star Trilogy)
- Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection
- Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas
- The Mystagogy of the Holy Spirit (The Fathers of the church)
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa’s Nazis, JFK, And Majic-12 [Paperback]
- Anatomyzing Divinity: Studies in Science, Esotericism and Political Theology
- Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection [Paperback]  3RD PRINTING Ed. Joseph P. Farrell
- Disputations with Pyrrhus
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism & Topology (Apocalypse Theater Volume 1)
- Shelley Unbound: Discovering Frankenstein’s True Creator
About The Author
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected] with the error, headline and url. Thank you for reading.