Sergeant Clifford Stone is a well-known figure within the field of ufology. He claims to have worked for decades in secret government projects related to UFO or extraterrestrial spacecraft retrieval. He is also said to have had personal contact experiences as a small child that greatly impacted the way he sees ETs. Stone is unique in that he is a former insider of secret projects and also a ufologist in his own right. Prior to the internet age, he painstakingly worked through Freedom of Information Act (FIOA) requests that helped confirm the two projects he worked in, Moon Dust and Blue Fly.
In the following episode, Stone details more of his strange experiences as a secret space program asset, specifically regarding what happened after he left the services. Stone spent years simply trying to reassemble the earlier experiences of his life, coming under fire from skeptics and shills who were attempting to keep his testimony quiet.
Earlier this year, Stone appeared in three other episodes of Cosmic Disclosure, which are linked below.
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 – Episode 13: Empaths and Extraterrestrials with Clifford Stone – Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 – Episode 14: Clifford Stone’s Bio | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 – Episode 15: Close Encounters with Clifford Stone – Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Summarized Notes of Clifford Stone on Getting Confirmation:
- Stone’s Family: Stone says that he had to search for documentation to confirm his experiences. He implies that his wife knew more of his activities than his children did.
- His wife did know what was going on because she was there with him in the beginning.
- But he wanted to validate his experiences for himself and his family.
- “Operation Ridicule”: Is the unofficial name Stone gives for the relentless ridicule, shaming and defamation of character suffered by those former government assets or witnessers who are foolish enough to come forward to talk about their experiences.
- This often happens via the mind-controlled public but also via government channels that want to discredit such persons.
- Regardless of who you are, whether an airline pilot or military officer, you are not to talk about your strange experiences, else it will ruin your career.
- Stone wanted to get confirmation from the government that these things do happen, (the sighting of extraterrestrials and UFOs). In doing so, he could help those who were destroyed by “Operation Ridicule.”
- Confirmation of Moon Dust and Blue Fly: Stone procured documentation that confirmed these projects exist.
- Moon Dust: is the term given to the field exploitation program specifically for finding and locating objects that survive re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere. The objects were either terrestrial or non-terrestrial in origin. These would be of value to the intelligence community who would determine what the technology is and if it is a threat or value to the US. This program was also interested in objects of non-terrestrial origin, what people commonly refer to as UFOs.
- The documents Stone procured show where these objects were recovered—that they were brought back to the US and were investigated.
- The NSA had a “fractology lab” where they looked at fragments from recovered objects.
- Debate between NASA and the Intelligence Community: NASA wanted to retain exclusivity over the recovered objects. The CIA said that NASA is primarily a scientific endeavor, but works hand in hand with the CIA from time to time, (and is likely to cover up discoveries that threaten the status quo).
- If NASA found an object of unknown origin, they were to turn it over to the intelligence community ASAP. After they had their way with it, they would turn it back over to NASA who reached out to the launching authority that put it into space in the first place, (of course, only for objects of human origin).
- But if the object was of an unknown origin (either non-human or ultra secret), NASA wouldn’t get anything back. But NASA did have non-terrestrial objects in their fractology lab.
- Operation Blue Fly: was a program involving the covert extraction of unknown objects, sometimes in areas not under the control of the United States.
- Operation Blue Fly Research Report to Congress: was an extensive report produced by Stone rebutting many of the cover-up excuses provided during his FIOA requests in 1994. He sent it to 27 members of Congress in the House and the Senate. A senator took it to several other senators. This raised questions about what happened at Roswell, New Mexico.
- Some within officialdom, courtesy of Stone and his report, started asking questions behind closed doors about what was going on and why they weren’t informed crash retrievals were taking place.
- Stone claims that his ’94 report likely led to the disclosure of the National Reconnaissance Office. He says the reason they did this was that they wanted Congress to understand there were highly classified manned and unmanned satellites, gathering reconnaissance—even though officially, there were no manned satellites. The situation called for recovery programs when/if these satellites eventually fell back to Earth, so they could be reclaimed from other territories. This was the cover story fed to congress, but Stone wasn’t satisfied and kept asking questions.
Summarized Notes of Goode and Wilcock Discussion on Getting Confirmation:
- Recovery Programs: Stone said that Moon Dust was an umbrella program that looked for threats against the U.S., and Blue Fly is the actual recovery team.
- Goode says that during the 1986 period, the SSP was performing recoveries on a semi-regular basis, perhaps four to twelve in a yearly period.
- Goode says that these programs deploy the same personnel groups. They often send in other military assets to secure the location, enclosing it in a wider perimeter so that later, specialized teams only see what they want them to.
- Wilcock says that Stone’s specialty was interfacing with surviving non-terrestrials using telepathic means.
- Goode says that most of the beings operating in our airspace have telepathic abilities, and it is a much easier form of communication. It is actually difficult to misunderstand an interfaced communication, according to Goode. (For an analysis of telepathic communication, see this Cosmic Disclosure article.)
- Project “Ridicule”: Goode says that very early on in the modern-day secret space programs, ridicule of those studying UFO’s was a common practice, regardless of their professional standing. In the ‘50s, the way they edited interviews of alleged contactees was done in a way that implied their claims were ridiculous.
- Regardless of what the person investigating UFOs found, it ways always a threat to the status quo. The government’s objective for ridicule was to maintain the existing paradigm.
- Younger generations are less susceptible to the ridicule campaign because they are not as easily influenced by mainstream media, (although the Cabal have other ways of marginalizing the information).
- Wilcock says that in his experience everyone he meets who asks about what he does is interested in UFOs.
- Goode retorts by saying that in the Dallas, Texas area, people will politely listen to a discussion about UFOs but don’t seem genuinely interested.
- Goode says when disclosure finally happens, a lot of people will go into denial, similar to the steps of the grieving process.
Summarized Notes of Clifford Stone on ET Tunnels in Vietnam:
- Stone was in Vietnam: Stone served in the armed services during the Vietnam War, assigned to communications at Tay Ninh
- Tunnels in Bioweapons Facility: The VC were developing a bioweapons program that was attempting to weaponize bubonic plague.
- They were sent in to destroy this facility.
- One of the tunnels was a peculiar V-shape, a jagged hole cut into the wall of a mountain.
- Despite the strange tunnel, hewn out of solid rock, no one thought it was strange.
- “Radio Silence” Line: Stone and his team make their way into the tunnel and notice that there is a discrete boundary line for radio communications. They can hear their radios up until they cross an invisible line, after which, no transmissions were received.
- They setup a relay between themselves and their forces outside the tunnel, using a telephone 312 setup, with a man staying at this location to act as operator.
- They continue on some hundreds of feet into the cave, only to discover another strange line of radio silence, losing connection with the 312 phone and the point man in-between. Despite this, they continue on.
- Laboratory Facility and Troops “Walking on Air”: After traversing an unknown distance, Stone and his team see a diffuse light source up ahead. Continuing on, they eventually come to a large open area that appears to be a laboratory.
- There was a “window” or perhaps some kind of monitor on one of the sides of the room. Stone says that he could see their troops walking along in the window, appearing to be “walking on air.”
- The mission took place during the night, but the team was well lit in the “window.” A runner was assigned to relay messages physically to the command team outside the tunnel, which appeared to be represented on the window.
- Stone was able to confirm that it was his team in the window and asked if they could see anything out of the ordinary, which they could not. Also, Stone determined that the “window” was showing images real-time, which perplexed them at the time as they had never seen anything like this before. Stone was trying to figure out why it appeared his fellow soldiers were walking on air.
- To the team outside, everything was normal, but to Stone, something strange was happening. He asked the men to dig a trench to see what this looked like in the window.
- Stone says it looked like they were just digging into the air, yet dirt could be seen flying off the shovel after it was plunged into the ground. And the dirt would disappear again after it hit the surface.
- Stone and his team were completely dumbfounded as to what was happening.
- Greys Appear: Stone says that all of a sudden, a “typical Grey” extraterrestrial appeared, which alarmed some of the soldiers, who started shooting.
- Stone was yelling out “Cease fire!” but no one was listening.
- Milky White Light: Out of nowhere, Stone says “it got white” as if there was a glow to everything. It seemed to be opaque, as Stone said one couldn’t see a hand if held up to their face, yet voices could still be heard.
- Outside the Cave: The next thing Stone knows, he and his team are outside the V-shaped cave entrance. He asked the commanding officer what happened, to which he says, “Well, we don’t know. One moment you wasn’t there, then all of a sudden you’re there.”
- Stone said when he came to, a medic was working on his left eye, which was injured in some way. He didn’t describe what the injury was, but said it hasn’t caused him any problems since the encounter.
- Officially, Stone was injured by a “bug” during his time overseas.
Summarized Notes of Goode and Wilcock Discussion on the Vietnam Tunnels:
- Strange Encounters of Stone and Others: Wilcock reminds the audience that Stone has had ET contact throughout his life, asking Goode if he thinks there is some kind of greater purpose for these seemingly strange events.
- Goode responds by saying military intelligence knows who is having ET experiences and is actively monitoring these people. The military tracks ET spacecraft above the skies of Earth.
- Purpose of Grey Facility: Goode speculates that the Greys could be performing some sort of experiment, using the cave as a well-covered site for such activity. However, the fact it was located in the middle of a war zone raises some questions.
- Goode responds to Wilcock’s question about ET groups monitoring war in general by saying yes it is possible.
- But normally, such a group would have human assets in the field, which are tracked and protected, (suggesting some of the people engaging in the war could have been ET assets).
- Opening to Facility: Goode suggests that normally, ET bases are very well camouflaged. Perhaps the entrance Stone came upon had a malfunctioning holographic projection system. Goode suggests that the Greys could have even known that Stone was coming and lowered the projection to entice him in.
- Transparent Soil in Monitor: Goode says that there are different imaging technologies that would allow soil to appear as clear glass on a monitor, which appears magical to “regular” people.
- Non-Terrestrial Facility: Wilcock asks if this laboratory could have been run by the Greys, to which Goode suggests that if it was a non-terrestrial facility, it would be very obvious. Goode reminds Wilcock of the dampening field (line of radio silence) that Stone encountered as he moved through the cave.
- Milky White Light: Goode suggests the milky white light was some kind of defense system that temporarily blinds intruders using some kind of light flash. He also said that Stone was likely teleported out of the lab.
- This effect could either be generated telepathically or artificially by the Greys using an implant, or by some other means.
- Eye Injury: Wilcock asks if the Greys may have been benevolent due to caring for Stone’s eye. Goode responds that he has seen reports on the smart glass pads that say it is very easy to heal the human body.
- Finding the Facility: Goode says that it is highly unlikely anyone would just randomly find a facility like this.
- The military probably found it and disabled the technology at the entrance and then sent Stone in later. The Greys likely knew Stone was there before they revealed themselves.
- Grey’s Walking Through Gun Fire: Goode says that the Greys are confident in their abilities so much so they have no problem walking up to someone who is firing at them, as long as they have the proper technology.
- In this case, it could have been a mixture of technology or consciousness.
- Drones and Automated Devices: Wilcock recounts an anecdote from one of his insiders.
- The story goes, someone in touch with one of the top 90 Cabal members said they were given a briefing on various ET technology found on Earth. An exotic metallic egg-like object was found deep within the sands of the Potomac River around Washington D.C. However, they were unable to open it for some time, but eventually someone tried using a dog whistle, and it popped right open. Inside were a series of photographs of what looked like major historical events for that location, Wilcock said.
- Goode says there are small drones that can observe people but are undetectable to the naked eye.
Project Ridicule and Discrediting Campaigns
Stone’s reference to “Project Ridicule” colorfully encapsulates what happens to someone who discovers hidden information. Whether the person is an actual asset for the military industrial complex or just curious, well coordinated discrediting campaigns will eventually find them.
As was discussed in previous analyses in this series, this is likely done for many reasons.
Consider that in order for an illusionist to successfully mesmerize their audience, the truth about their trick cannot be revealed. All it takes is one person to point out the wrong on stage, like something up the illusionist’s sleeve, and the whole effort could be wasted.
Similarly, although the world is shaped and molded by a series of well-accepted myths, lies, and falsehoods, a small iota of truth is all that is needed to dissolve them. The powers that should not be cannot let even one person or mind escape their influence—which, in a way, reveals how powerful one person really is.
As a result, the cultural fabric of society has been preprogrammed to deal with information that certain forces want to keep secret. Every sector of society is covered.
In order to keep people away from true spirituality and higher wisdom, the dogma of religion is pushed on to the masses. Anyone daring to question this dogma is labeled a heretic and apostates, which prevents those in the flock from taking them seriously. A similar tactic works at almost every other level of society.
A doctor who discovers problems in the medical system, and confronts their peers, is quickly excommunicated. A policeman who discovers corruption in the force is forced into retirement or discredited in some scandal. And to any who dares to seek the truth on their own, and begins to discover the beliefs of modern life are a lie, is labeled a conspiracy theorist.
Given all this, “Project Ridicule” is nothing new. Modern-day culture, which is largely a set of crystalized doctrine and dogma, prevents out-of-the-box information from getting in.
Image Blindness and Shallow Discernment
In the face of this seemingly insurmountable wall of socially maintained ignorance, what can one do?
One of the deleterious side effects of dogmatic belief is what can be thought of as image blindness. People tend to focus on their images of reality (beliefs) instead of seeing reality itself. Cabal propagandists employ images to condition the masses for shallow discernment. Show a picture of a man holding his hand out on a street corner and most people will automatically assume he is homeless—and never take the time to take a second look. And due to the “echo chamber effect” of culture, the more people believe what everyone else does, the less likely they are to think for themselves.
Within the ufology movement, this manifests as a well-trained population of people that parrot or repeat what the media tells them. They don’t think for themselves, they are just vessels for social programming. Show a photograph of a UFO to someone and their likely response will be “I don’t believe in aliens.” Yet, in most cases, that person has done no research and was merely reacting to their cultural programming. In other words, someone trying to spread this information won’t even get a foot in the door, due to the automatic close-minded response of image-blinded people.
Indirect Truth Sharing and Parable
What this means is that in one’s effort to share information with others, they would do well to avoid preprogrammed triggers. The art of articulating the core principle or concept of a topic, its essence, can often bypass these triggers. If done properly, someone who normally would reject an idea is able to review it free of cultural programming. But in order to wield such a method, one must be incredibly well versed, able to see the data from many different angles.
One of the best examples of this technique was the figure of Jesus Christ. He used parable to speak truth to the masses, primarily because they weren’t capable of consciously digesting the information. Similarly, when a person has closed their mind to a thing, one must use indirect means of communication.
If negative propaganda is the art of manipulating public opinion, largely using subtle and subliminal techniques for the purpose of disempowering them, then a kind of positive propaganda is the use of parable and indirect ideational communication to bypass close-mindedness.
A positive propagandist recognizes that the people have been hypnotized into closing their minds to an idea and seeks to correct this programming. Eventually, the close-minded reactiveness can be removed and the individual can finally be given a chance to assess information openly.
Greys and Stone
Given the fact Stone has had experiences with extraterrestrials in the past, which the military seemed to have learned about when he was just a child, it is possible his experience in Vietnam was “manufactured.” That is to say, the Greys and military could have been working together on some project and Stone was sent in as “friendly” to see what was going on.
According to several alleged sources, the military industrial complex allegedly signed treaties with the US in the mid 20th century. These agreements gave the Greys express permission to abduct human beings, take tissue samples, and conduct research. It is also said that collaborative projects, likely related to the development of the SSP, were also brokered.
Perhaps, Stone—who could be a starseed or extraterrestrial soul incarnated as human on Earth—is closely associated with the Greys he encountered in Vietnam. If the SSP and this group had some kind of fallout, then Stone could have been sent in as a liaison. Or, perhaps the SSP discovered this base and sent Stone in knowing the Greys would likely not take it as a hostile action.
But this is all speculation or an exploration of possibilities.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Partial Transcript provided by spherebeingalliance.com. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
CS = Clifford Stone, DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
INTRODUCING CLIFFORD STONE:
- DW – All right. Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I’m your host, David Wilcock. I’m here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we are doing a special investigation into Sergeant Clifford Stone.
- I was fortunate enough to meet him at the Disclosure Project event in May 2001 when he first came forward as a member of a UFO crash retrieval team and someone who has gotten his hands dirty in terms of actually releasing documents through the Freedom of Information Act that had never before seen the light of day.
- So what we’re going to do now is show you some footage of our interview with Stone. And then we’re going to have some comments on it.
- In this first round you’re going to hear him describing two of the classified programs with the code names that he was involved with involving crash retrieval and his work in getting those documents out. Let’s take a look.
- CS – I had to go on a search for the documentation to kind of sort of validate me to my family. They were there. My wife knows more about it than my kids do. But, you know, I’ll be criticized by my kids because I wasn’t there for that game. I wasn’t there for this social event – things of this sort.
- And see, I was a clerk. I wasn’t supposed to do all this stuff. I wasn’t supposed to go to the field all the time. They did not know what went on.
- Now, my wife did, because, like I said before, she was there from the beginning. But I initially wanted to go ahead and validate myself. I wanted to validate myself to my family.
- But also towards the end of the time that I was getting out, I saw all the horrible things that were happening to people who were witnesses of UFOs. I saw the people who were ridiculed. I saw the people who lost their families because they just happened to be a witness to an event of high strangeness.
- I have known people who have killed themselves. I know people who have lost their jobs. I know people who have become recluses because society in which they live rejected them because they happened to be involved in an event of high strangeness, and they made the big mistake of talking about it.
- CS – And since at least 1973, Operation Ridicule – and that’s what I call it, because it really is a directed effort by our government and other governments of the world to ridicule ANYONE who comes out and talks about having ANYTHING to do with UFOs.
- And you’re even encouraged in the military if you have an event, or if you’re an airline pilot, DON’T TALK. It will destroy your career. It will ultimately destroy your life.
- So the whole situation is, I had to try to get some confirmation that it’s okay to have these incidents, these events to occur in your life. And if I could get that confirmation officially from the record, it’d go a long way to help people.
- I think the most amazing documents that I have unearthed, and I have to put them together, is the confirmation of Moon Dust and Blue Fly as they pertain to objects of unknown origin.
- Moon Dust is the overall field exploitation program for only two items – objects of non-US origin that survive re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere. And, of course, these would have an intelligence value to the intelligence community to determine what the state of technology is that went in to that particular craft from a potentially hostile government to the U.S.
- The other item is objects of unknown origin. Within unknown origins, UFOs fall into play there. Okay.
- These documents went ahead and show where we recovered various objects of unknown origin. And we brought them back to the states, and we were looking at them.
- As a matter of fact, the NSA even had what was called a fractology lab where they would look at fragments.
- Now there was a great debate between the intelligence community and NASA, because NASA felt that they should have total control.
- The CIA made it quite clear that while NASA sometimes works hand in hand with the CIA, NASA is primarily a scientific endeavor.
- Covert operations of an intelligence nature lies within the intelligence community.
- So initially all these objects would go to the intelligence side of the house. If NASA was to get an object of unknown origin, they were without question to turn it over to various agencies within the intelligence community.
- Then after the intelligence community did what they could with it, they would turn it back over to NASA for NASA to turn it over to the launching authority of the country that put the spacecraft up there to begin with.
- But here again, if it was an object of unknown origin and it turned out not to be of this world, NASA would not get anything back on it. But NASA did have debris of unknown origin that was within their fractology lab.
- 1985, the name Moon Dust and Blue Fly – and Blue Fly was the actual field teams that went out to the field to do the covert extraction and also be there in case there was a need for a cover story, or what have you, and get it back to a safe haven area in a rear echelon area and ultimately back to facilities in the United States.
- CS – So I went ahead and I did a 178 page report entitled “Operation Blue Fly Research Project Report to Congress”.
- CS – And I went ahead and I sent it to 27 various members of Congress – the Senate and the House.
- CS – And our senator here, he took it to several other senators that were involved in the Armed Services Committee that was holding hearings actually on some – and remember, this is ’94. This is when the big questions about what really happened here at Roswell came into play.
- Some of the people, behind closed doors – because UFOs is not a good subject to get messed up with if you’re an elected official – asked some people about, “Whoa, wait a minute. They did recoveries. This document shows that. We need to know what really is going on.”
- In short, I know for a fact that report that I did in ’94 caused them to expose the National Reconnaissance Organization.
- And the reason they had to expose it was real simple. They wanted Congress to understand that, “Well, you know, we have highly classified reconnaissance activities that involve highly sophisticated and highly classified manned, – I’m going to say it – unmanned – manned and unmanned satellites.
- And there aren’t supposed to be any manned satellites, but there are.
- And the situation is, with this being the case, if they fall back to Earth, it is imperative that we get them before any potential enemy of the United States get them or any potential future enemy of the United States gets them. And we must get them and get them back here to the States or to a safe haven area.
- So they started talking about the nice activities on a very low key, but at least it got the exposure that it needed.
- Then, of course, little demons like me went in and started to ask, “What more do you have on the NRO?”
DISCUSSION WITH DAVID WILCOCK AND COREY GOODE:
- DW – All right. So this is a little bit more of a down-to-earth-type of UFOlogy than some of the stuff we talk about up in space, but still a very important part of what’s being done in order to keep the UFO coverup going.
- In the clip he described Moon Dust as the umbrella program that is essentially looking at threats to the United States. Blue Fly is the actual team.
- What’s the amount of prevalence that you think is happening with these types of programs? How many retrievals are being done in, let’s say, a given year?
- CG – And I haven’t seen information for some time on . . . so I don’t know currently, but back before the time of about 1986, they were occurring on a semi-regular basis. I don’t know . . . You know, there’d be like maybe 4 to 12 in a year.
- DW – Hmm. When we’re looking at a guy like Stone involved in something like this, first of all, do you feel that there are a large number of people that were doing the kind of thing that he was doing and they’re deployed at different times?
- CG – Yeah. They try to deploy the same groups. Sometimes there will be . . . They’ll send other military assets out to secure the location, but they’ll form a perimeter far away so they can’t see what they’re securing. And then they’ll bring in one of these other teams that specialize in retrievals.
- DW – And we know that Stone’s work is intuitively interfacing with the beings, if they’re still alive in the crash. And in some of the other footage that we’ve seen, he gets very upset about that.
- Is it normal that the extraterrestrials operating in our airspace are going to have a telepathic ability like that?
- CG – Yes, that’s actually quite common, and it’s a lot easier to communicate that way than verbally. If you have a species that’s from another star system, they come here, even if . . . You know, they’d have to study us and then know all the nuances of our language to really communicate.
- It’s really hard to misunderstand when you’re interfacing.
- DW – He described the awesome amount of effort that was put in place to ridicule anyone who talks about UFOs in any way at all. And as far as you know, is this a program that was designed from the very, very beginning of the UFO phenomenon?
- CG – Yes, and it’s a documentation going back from . . . to the very beginning of when we see that the government was investigating UFOs. It’s very clear that from the beginning they wanted to ridicule anyone, no matter how professional they were, that had reported seeing a UFO or their occupants.
- DW – How do you think that something like this could have been successful, given the awesome level of interest in being visited by people from another world?
- CG – Well, in the ’50s, if you look at the news footage of them interviewing contactees or people that saw UFOs, it was . . . the way they shot it, the way . . . they made the people look ridiculous. So the mainstream doesn’t have as large of an interest in this.
- So if the subject comes up, they’ll listen and then move on with their day, because they’re not taking it seriously because the media is not.
- DW – Well, I think that may be changing a lot more now as media becomes increasingly decentralized. It would certainly appear that the media is an opinion maker. And people have a very serious fear of ridicule.
- So do you think that this fear of ridicule was effective enough to stop many people who did see things from coming forward at all?
- CG – Well, people that had something to lose. You know, like he mentioned pilots – people that worked in various professional fields where they had put a lot of time and effort into getting an education or certifications – those people . . . They have a lot to lose, so they’ll talk quietly amongst themselves, but they’re not going to talk openly.
- DW – Do you think that the US government always saw UFOs as a threat, or do you think that they were aware that some of this was completely benign, but they chose to have a military type of reaction to it anyway?
- CG – Well, whether it was a positive or a negative group visiting, it didn’t matter. Both of them threatened the status quo, which allowed them to control the Earth.
- So no matter which polarity these beings are, they have us programmed to believe a certain way. That’s going to change the paradigm, and they’re going to lose their grip.
- DW – Do you feel to some degree that there’s a generational gap going on here in which people who grew up in the era of media ridicule and indoctrination still have this fear of being ostracized from the group if they get into this whereas younger people are not seeing that anymore and therefore they’re far more open-minded?
- CG – Well, younger people are spending most of their time on social media where you don’t have the mainstream media delivering news that’s approved from the government.
- DW – Right.
- CG – So they’re getting a much wider spectrum of information than people used to, so . . . and you see the consciousness expanding of the younger people.
- DW – Well, I don’t know about where you are in Dallas, Texas, but, Corey, I have never met someone who was not interested in UFOs when I brought it up. Never. And it could be just any random person.
- They ask me what I do – the dreaded for words, “What do you do?” Have you ever experienced people actually having problems with it? I mean, it seems very rare to me.
- CG – Yeah, it depends, I guess, on your location, but in the Dallas area, if you talk about aliens and UFOs, people will humor you, kind of watch, look at you. But you can see on their face that they’re just like ready for the conversation to end so they can walk away.
- DW – Really?
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – When these programs eventually collapse, what do you think those types of people are going to have happen to them?
- CG – First, they’ll probably go into denial, and then acceptance just like the steps of grieving. They’ve got to change their paradigm. All of their belief systems now they’ve got to hold up and compare to the new information. That’s not comfortable for anyone.
- DW – All right. Well, what we’re going to go to now is an interview with Stone – part of our interview with him – where he describes a very, very intriguing event that took place during the Vietnam War. This is high strangeness, highly interesting.
- And then after we have this footage, we will be discussing the implications of this very strange story. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
CONTINUE READING @ spherebeingalliance.com
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
About The Author
Justin Deschamps is a truth seeker inspired by philosophy and the love of wisdom in all its forms. He was formally trained in physics and psychology, later discovering the spiritual basis of reality and the interconnected nature of all things. He strives to find the path of truth while also walking it himself, sharing what he knows with others so as to facilitate cooperative change for a better future. He is a student of all and a teacher to some. Follow on Twitter @sitsshow, Facebook Stillness in the Storm, and Follow on steemit @justin-sits.
Like our work? Support this site with a contribution via Paypal.
This article appeared first on Stillness in the Storm.
This article (Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 – Episode 5: Arrival of the Spheres with William Tompkins – Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock) by Justin Deschamps originally appeared on StillnessintheStorm.com and is free and open source. You have permission to share or republish this article in full so long as attribution to the author and stillnessinthestorm.com are provided. If you spot a typo, email [email protected]
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.