In part two of the second set of episodes with draftsman William Tompkins, the arrival of the spheres, massive federation-like sphere-ships, unconventional propulsion schemes, and Werner Von Braun are discussed.
Tompkins appeared in four other episodes of Cosmic Disclosure, which are linked below.
Note: The summary portion of this article will be in notation form as there is no overarching narrative to describe. I may continue to use this format in the future if it is well-received.
Summarized Notes of Tompkins on the Solar System Lockdown
- Large Spheres in the Solar System: Tompkins says that a number of “planets” (that are actually hollow and could be artificial in origin) move throughout the galaxy monitoring the development of intelligent races. Approximately 18 months ago, one of these large spheres was parked outside of the solar system.
- There were over 2,000 different extraterrestrial civilization people on board acting as observers and monitors (a kind of confederation).
- This sphere has been out there for a very long time, over 2,000 years.
- The sphere has prevented nefarious ETs from leaving or entering the solar system, trapping these groups here. Some of them have facilities on Earth, in underground bases within cavern systems below the crust.
- Goals of this “Confederation” Sphere: One is to solve the problem with the Sun, which is a living being that has “moods.” All stars are connected and when the Sun “sneezes” (evolves energetically) it causes problems for electronic technology.
- The group of beings in this sphere is focused on limiting deleterious effects from the solar event so that the transition is smooth for humanity and Earth civilizations.
- The solar transition affects behavior and consciousness—attitudes.
- The beings in the sphere are also very concerned about the Reptilian agenda, which are not tolerable to their way of life, and that it needs to be corrected. The Earth has been dealing with problems for a long time and they want to correct that.
Summarized Notes of Goode and Wilcock Discussion about the Solar System Lockdown
- “Guardians” Monitoring Developing Civilizations: Goode says that there are apparently groups that go from star to star, cluster to cluster, and throughout the galaxy to monitor the progress of developing worlds.
- They see if there is any intervention occurring from outside groups, which would break the so-called prime directive—in Star Trek terms (unless properly invited).
- If intervention and manipulation from nefarious groups are taking place, this “guardian group” would also take actions to maintain the prime directive and ensure no manipulation occurs, or it if does that it is minimized, but always in a way that does not interfere with the developing society.
- Sphere’s in the Solar System: Tompkins appears to be saying that this metallic sphere is part of that guardian group. (Recall that in Goode’s November 3rd update, he also mentioned the metallic spheres.)
- Pete Peterson told Wilcock that a massive sphere given the name The Seeker appeared in the Solar System during the 80s. The object had portholes that were 800 miles wide, in a circular configuration. Goode says that his intelligence did not state there were large metallic spheres sitting outside the Solar System. He was told that the spheres were actually coming in and were energetic in nature. Thus, the data provided by Tompkins, according to Goode, appears to be different, which could either be an example of data distortion from passing through many hands or completely separate events.
- Metallic Sphere here for a Long Time: Wilcock addresses a slight discrepancy in Tompkins’ testimony. Tompkins originally said that the sphere showed up a year and a half ago, but then he says later that it was here since Roman times. Goode suspects that Tompkins meant the sphere was coming and going since Roman times, which was likely intelligence that had trickled down to Tompkins from higher sources.
- The Outer Barrier Goes Up: Goode reviews prior testimony by saying the energetic spheres had been entering the Solar System for a number of years, coming through the Sun as a type of stargate and inwardly from the outer solar system.
- The SSP was monitoring this activity and were attempting to communicate with them, but never received a response.
- The Cabal thought it was the return of their Sumerian gods and got excited. But later, they discovered that the spheres were not here to help them.
- The Cabal eventually decided to use a new experimental weapon located in Australia (Pine Gap), with the targeting facility in South Africa. They locked onto one of the moon-sized spheres that were just past the Moon, firing the weapon.
- The energy discharge was redirected back to the source location by the sphere, destroying the facility and killing a lot of people in the process.
- The weapons fire was allegedly captured on ISS camera footage, seen here.
- NASA later said that the laser light that was seen was actually laser technology used to create an artificial star, for some undisclosed scientific purpose. In other words, the object was nothing of consequence according to the media—an official cover-up underscoring the importance of what actually took place.
- After the attack on the sphere by the Cabal, what the SSP Alliance has termed the Outer Barrier was established enveloping the entire Solar System, which is the same kind of living technology that the energetic spheres are made of, the same spheres that Goode uses to travel about—one of the five Sphere Being Alliance races. The sphere prevents anyone from leaving or entering the solar system.
- Wilcock says that the testimony provided Tompkins for this episode was taped in summer 2016, about a year and a half after the Outer Barrier went up on December 5th, 2016.
- Goode says this is part of the reason he believes there was some crossover of intelligence reports trickling down to Tompkins. There were reports coming in from difference sources saying spheres were entering the Solar System, but during this same time period, the mega-sized sphere encapsulated the solar system. This suggests that the one sphere Tompkins was referring to could be the Outer Barrier.
- Disclosures from Goode and Tompkins: Wilcock shares his shock that the date and time of Tompkins testimony regarding the sphere matched Goode’s in relation to the Outer Barrier but that Tompkins had no access to Goode, suggesting their testimony corresponds and is from two different sources.
- Wilcock says that the information discussed in the show is not just entertainment it is percolating through the entire SSP infrastructure, to which Goode agrees.
- Stars are Alive: Tompkins said that stars are living beings. Goode says that when he had access to the smart glass pads, he read several reports from groups that believed that planets and stars are alive. But he did not see any information in the scientific part of the briefing regarding stars being alive.
- Wilcock says that the Law of One also mentions that stars are living beings.
- Solar Sneeze: Goode says that the briefings he saw used the same terminology of a solar sneeze, which got his attention. Certain factions within the SSP have different ideas about what will happen during this solar shift or sneeze event. Some believe that it will be a “spiritual harvest.” Others believe it will be an extinction level event due to a total loss of technology from the EM shock.
- Battle between Sun and Spheres: Goode also comments on Tompkins’ insinuation that the sphere he spoke of and the Sun are “battling,” saying that from a certain perspective, it can be thought of as a kind of “battle” because the energetic spheres Goode speaks of are acting as a stopping force against the Sun’s energy. But it would be more precise to say that the spheres are helping the solar transition along by balancing the energies with what humanity can handle.
- Two Thousand ETs in the Sphere: Tompkins said that the sphere he spoke of had over 2,000 ET races inside it. Goode agrees that some of the spheres that are physical in makeup seem to be confederation groups made up of hundreds of different races. However, he did not hear that the total count was as high as 2,000.
- Wilcock recalls that the SSP wasn’t in contact with the spheres in the beginning, which were not talking to anyone or responding to SSP hails.
- Goode agrees, saying that the Cabal originally thought the spheres were the return of their Sumerian gods, and as such, a great deal of speculation was likely taking place—some of which trickled down to Tompkins.
- Two-Fold Purpose of Spheres: Wilcock raises the point that Tompkins referred to two goals for the spheres. One was to monitor and manage the solar sneeze. The second was to make sure the Reptilians did not take advantage of the people. Goode says that it is reassuring to know another credentialed insider is validating his testimony. And Goode confirms Tompkins inference that the spheres seem to be here to help defeat the Draco (although they probably don’t think of it that way). Goode affirms that the spheres did not come here to defeat the Reptilians, they came here to create an environment where humanity defeats their oppressors—a crucial difference.
Summarized Notes of Tompkins on Unconventional Propulsion Schemes
- Douglas Think Tank and Propulsion Projects: Tompkins says that part of what they did at the Douglas Aircraft Company think tank was the development of many different methods of propulsion. Tompkins Briefed Projects as Information Disseminator: Tompkins was made a Disseminator of Space Research as part of this overarching mission orders in the program.
- The project was divided into work groups that developed individual methods of propulsion independently of other groups.
- Instead of one project taking priority over others, all tenable projects were developed.
- He was in charge of receiving mail from all of the associated organizations working with Douglas.
- UFO and the Flying Wing: Tompkins recounts a story wherein Jack Northrop was developing the new flying-wing designs, originally using propellers, later replaced by jet engines.
- Max Stanley was the chief test pilot for Northrop.
- At 11:00am on a Sunday, Stanley takes off from the Northrup facility and makes his way towards Edwards Air Force Base in the desert.
- During their flight, which took them up them past the beach and Santa Monica, both he and his copilot see a UFO flying 10-feet off the wing. The UFO “gives them the finger” for 10 minutes, performing several “impossible” maneuvers in front of the people watching. Everything was quite visible due to their low altitude flight of 6,000 feet.
- A Douglas manager was watching from the ground and later sent a letter to Tompkins describing it as “one of the inputs about local stuff on UFOs.” Tompkins would receive two or three of these letters a week from different areas, (possibly dealing with test flights where UFOs appeared). The implication being that these events fell under Tompkins’ perview as a Disseminator of Space Research.
Summarized Notes of Goode and Wilcock Discussion about Unconventional Propulsion Schemes
- Tomkins Documents and the Smart Glass Pads: Wilcock refers to a stack of documents that Tompkins has in his possession, saying that in his book Selected by Extraterrestrials there is a lot revealed there.
- Goode says on the pads, there were many documents that were from the 40s, 50s, 60s, that could have been from Tompkins’ time in the program.
- Different Needs of the Space Craft: Goode says that the propulsion needs of some of the craft in these battle groups varied. Support craft would not need the same kind of engines as craft doing a lot of interstellar travel.
- There were temporal drives, torsion drives, electromagnetic drives, and so on—these came from different non-terrestrial groups. The temporal drives were so advanced that they could travel in the blink of an eye. (Recall that Goode said these drives were strictly regulated to prevent temporal incursions or manipulations.)
- The ICC (Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate) likely used the most advanced developments for their secretive purposes, taking the best of the best technology. (The ICC was fully aware of every program and their developments and as such was capable of procuring the most advanced technology.)
- In most of the space craft there is a return-to-home feature, in case something happens or a crew goes rogue, they can push a button and the ship comes back.
- UFO Gives Test Pilot “the Finger”: Wilcock and Goode speculate that the occupant of the craft probably made a gesture that was received as someone being “given the finger.” (But also, the manner in which the UFO was flying around was disrespectful and could have also been interpreted as a rude gesture like giving someone “the finger.”)
- Technology Available in 1955: Goode says that the technology available during the timeframe discussed by Tompkins was likely not that advanced, and that the more advanced craft was likely from the German breakaway group. The craft Goode saw used imaging systems wherein the outside of the craft was completely solid, with a 360º display projected on the inside for the pilot. Thus, the UFO encountered by Stanley was probably another design if the pilot did, in fact, give him the finger.
Summarized Notes of Tompkins on Werner Von Braun
- Von Braun visits Douglas: Braun came out to Douglas in an effort to determine why he lost the IRBMs contract. He wanted to find out “who the hell did it and who’s the Tompkins guy.”
- At the time there were 800 to 900 drafting boards on the floor and 600 below—Tompkins was on the second floor. Braun wanted to meet “the surfer from Douglas” and how they did everything there, referring to documentation presumably related to his more secretive work with the think tank at Douglas.
- There was one document about the German V-2 Rocket. This was apparently “derogatory.”
- Tompkins says Von Braun wanted to know how a ragtag bunch of surfers did what they did. Apparently, Von Braun left with “his tail between his legs.”
Summarized Notes of Goode and Wilcock Discussion about Werner Von Braun
- Joking around in secret facility: Wilcock asks Goode if joking in one of these secret facilities is common. Goode responds by saying it is not and that it probably isn’t a good idea.
Discernment, Correlation, and Belief
In an effort to discern precisely how well Tompkins’ testimony corroborates Goode’s, we must be mindful of the correlation fallacy. If one person says that they saw a big green tomato flying around in the sky over San Francisco—arguably a very rare event—if someone else claimed to see a flying tomato in New York, can we be sure that they had sightings of the same object based solely on their verbal testimony? No, we can’t. There is a definite correlation—as both people claimed they saw flying green tomatoes—and from this, we can theorize or suppose that they might be the same object. But to objectively know or confirm that supposition via their testimony (verbal claims), we need objective data, such as photographs, gravimetric measurements, radar images, and so on.
Similarly, Goode and Tompkins both spoke of a metallic sphere or planet-like object. Goode referred to one during an update earlier this year. But are they the same sphere? Given what was described above, there are many correlations, but we can’t know for certain without objective evidence or substantiation of the theory they are the same. Adding more subjective testimony in the form of other whistleblowers or insiders will lend support for the claim but not in an objective way. In other words, just because more people say they see the same thing doesn’t make it more verifiable. Conversely, a photograph or video of the event would be an example of objective evidence—assuming it wasn’t contrived of course.
Discernment of Subjective Claims with Objective Evidence
Generally speaking, the less observation we have on hand, the less certain we can be about a claim’s validity. Testimony is not observation, although it is for the person witnessing it. For others who cannot enjoy the benefits of first hand knowledge, testimony is functionally equivalent to a claim of truth—it is subjective not objective. Therefore, claims and testimony can help us look for objective evidence but they are not equal to it. This is an important point, especially when attempting to discern topics like what is discussed in the Cosmic Disclosure series.
A great deal of the narrative brought forth about the Secret Space Program comes in the form of verbal testimony, which means these claims remain largely unverified by objective data and observation. This is one of the reasons why the uninitiated public so quickly dismisses insider testimony because there is no substantiation for the most part. Insiders rarely have direct evidence to support their testimony, although they may have evidence that verifies part of it, like William Tompkins’ documentation confirming he did work for Douglas Aircraft and was assigned the role of Disseminator of Aircraft Research and Information for the Navy.
Yet, in order to dismiss or confirm a claim’s validity, objective evidence is required. We can’t reject a claim, with honestly and integrity, simply because it seems unbelievable or doesn’t agree with the opinions—or testimony—of others.
For us, as individuals, what do we really know? Are we assessing claims based on evidence and observation or just because we want to believe one story over another?
In discerning the truth about what is claimed, we must ask what we have personally observed and verified in our own spheres of experience. What we’ve observed firsthand and properly discerned has a higher level of certainty—but even this isn’t absolute. From here, we can reach forward and extend suppositions to other areas—called extrapolation—but should do our best to remain humble insofar as what we do not know for certain.
Objectivity of Goode
Goode’s statements regarding Tompkins’ testimony seem to indicate that he is aware of this crucial need for objectivity and proper discernment. The temptation to overextend one’s logic and rational to force acceptance of one’s conclusions is very tempting. But Goode is usually sure to state when he can’t confirm something and is careful to say when he would be speculating instead of speaking from firsthand experience.
The bulk of us are outsiders, with no direct knowledge or experience of what is discussed in this series. Thus, we would do well to be keenly aware of how uncertain we are about the data presented by others, like Goode and Tompkins. For them, their experiences are a source of direct knowledge and observation—objective data—that lends credence to their claims. But for us, who lack direct observation, it is merely a subjective claim.
It seems, at first glance, that Tompkins’ statements regarding the spheres indicate he is speaking about the same things as Goode. But we can’t be sure of that. And in looking back to the previous episode, it appears that the shadowy group Tompkins spoke of, which had a nefarious intention and was motivated by corporate profit, is the same group as the ICC spoken of by Goode. But we can’t be certain as Tompkins did not explicitly state it was the ICC. What we can do is explore the possibility that the metal spheres are the same and discern what that could mean, which is a form of speculation that can be beneficial so long as we don’t mistake our musings for reality. This is essentially what Wilcock and Goode are doing in this episode, discussing how Tompkins’ testimony relates to Goode’s.
Navigating Uncertainty via Imagination, Critical Thinking, and Philosophy
The ability to discuss data points openly is a way of placing the “pieces of a puzzle on the table” and seeing how things fit together, which is a method of contemplation and analysis. It is an open and explorative process that provides a method for each participant to integrate and better understand the data on hand. It is a form of holistic discernment and critical thinking that is essential to practice so that we can develop a comprehensive dynamic knowledge base.
When we get down to it, there is far less we are objectively certain of than not. The vast majority of what we “know” has not be verified objectively with first hand observation. Thus, developing the ability to navigate uncertainty is a valuable and essential skill. And this can be an uncomfortable realization for most of us, as we’ve been conditioned by society to look for absolute answers and statements of fact. Although assumption and belief can sometimes cause us to form close-minded systems of thought, they are also essential for the process of exploring the meaning of observed data.
We need to assume that something is true—at least for a little while—so we can allow our imagination to fill that possibility with insight, eventually becoming an embedded part of our subjective reality—through worldview bias if accepted as true. It seems as though it is human nature to explore possibilities and the unknown in this way, whether one is a child or a scholarly researcher. This also means that if we form a belief about something before we’ve researched it (known as prejudice), it will hinder our ability to explore meaning due to pre-existing bias. While assumption and speculation are helpful for exploring meaning and discernment, we also must be careful not to allow our assumptions to become crystallized, as these will close our mind to other possibilities in the future.
Consider that to someone who believes the official story of 9/11, exploring the possibility of alternative explanations seems foolish and irrational, due to their presumptive biases and beliefs. Assumptions that go unchecked or unacknowledged form biases that literally prevent people from thinking rationally about an idea, theory, or claim. To someone who unquestionably believes that government is good and serves the people, the idea of false flags against the people seems insane or inconceivable. Thus, while we need assumptions to collapse the spectrum of possibilities to form a singular timeline of events we can mentally examine, we mustn’t allow bias to override unexplored possibility.
Beliefs and assumptions are two sides of the same coin.
Belief, from a psychological perspective, allows our consciousness to explore the unknown through imagination of what is believed to be true. A belief is an assumption that a thing is true, forming a structure within consciousness that provides the energy of awareness to create a picture or impression of the world. Without assumption, we can’t collapse the spectrum of possibilities and explore each one individually. The human mind—at the present stage of development—cannot process simultaneous possibilities at once; we need to form a singular narrative for consciousness exploration. Thus, since the unknown is a bottomless ocean beneath our feet, the question becomes, how do we discern without also falling into traps of prejudice and bias? How can we objectively seek the truth without being swayed by our personal desires for what we want to be true?
What was just described is known as a dichotomy—seeking the truth objectively seems to be at war with our desire to believe in things that make us feel good about reality. The solution is to develop the skills for navigating uncertainty and the unknown objectively, described below as the capacity to entertain an idea without making it ours.
First, we use the powers of assumption to solidify an idea within consciousness. Then we use logic and analysis, as well as intuition, to compare that envisioned idea with other data and look for correlations and inconsistencies. But, we must take care not to allow this assumption to become a firm belief, wherein we stop exploring the unknown because we find a narrative that resonates with us. The adept or master critical thinker can explore each possibility by assuming the premises about it are true while maintaining the capacity to jump to another possibility and avenue of exploration. The theory that incorporates all observed data points is more likely to be the truth. In other words, if each claim of truth is like a childhood bedtime story, the child can easily imagine and envision each world individually, without one narrative tainting or affecting the other.
For example, we can suppose that the spheres spoken of by Tompkins as well as the solar sneeze are the same ones claimed by Goode. Once we solidify that possibility into an imagined vision via assumption, the subconscious renders a series of scenarios in the mind’s eye. And like a child, we can now explore these musings and contemplate any insights that come to bear. This technique works well with all forms of data and is a model of contemplation and philosophy.
Using another example, assume (imagine) you are going to win the lottery, or the Global Currency Reset is going through in the next week. What would you do with your newfound wealth? The natural reaction to posing this question is the flooding of one’s mind with scenes of possibilities. The more open and playful we are with this process the greater the quality and precision of the imagined scenario. But if we form firm beliefs, and adhere to them with close-minded fervor, it significantly stifles imagination. If we dismiss the possibility of winning the lottery before we even started, because of a pre-existing bias—then we’ll never start the process of imagining.
This is what is meant by the quote above, for an educated mind is able to entertain a thought without accepting it. In this way, we can use the powers of imagination to explore the unknown in all respects, not just the topics we feel comfortable with. But due to pandemic mind-control and social conditioning, many of us suffer from a stifled imagination. We tend to reject ideas and claims immediately, before we’ve actually done any research and before we’ve allowed our imagination to take flight.
Of course, this is exactly what the would-be masters of this world want, a population that is so loyal to the status quo, any claims, ideas, or information that go against it are never entertained or explored. When an individual ceases to examine the unknown through their own imagination, they become a vessel for the state’s propaganda and an agent in the matrix of control, a hollow shell of their former self and a perfect mind-controlled slave.
Thus, using our powers of free-thought and open-mindedness, in all respects, is arguably one of the most important things we can do to awaken our consciousness and develop holistic discernment. We must feel free to explore all ideas, even ones that go against the grain in the awakening community. No idea or information should be thought of as unthinkable or taboo. For in the safety of imagination, even harmful things can be explored, and the realization of a morally beneficial choice can be intrinsically understood.
Personally Preparing For Full Disclosure
When we select one perspective over another, without an objective basis in truth to do so, we form an egocentric worldview or belief system. When we choose falseness over truth we service ourselves at the cost of all else. If our sense of reality is shaped by what we want to see instead of being tempered by reality itself, we substantially limit our ability to discern the truth. We cannot discern correctly by accepting what resonates and discarding the rest—despite the popularity of this statement—the truth is not democratic.
The truth includes all things made manifest and all things yet manifested. The truth includes ideas, emotional states, dreams, desires, and even the things we imagine that aren’t reflections of objective reality. A lie, to one who believes it, is the truth, and the actions one takes from this position have real effects in the world.
Therefore, the truth is an infinite all-encompassing reality, one that is precisely woven together and organized. While lies and falsehoods fail to represent objective reality as a whole, they can be subjectively true—another seeming dichotomy or paradox. Holistic discernment and honest critical thinking recognize this paradoxical situation created by the subjective and objective realms and seek to openly explore all possibilities as a child explores a scene in nature.
We experience the objective truth, the whole truth, subjectively through points of view and perspective. When we pull up the anchors of our point of view and cast our sails into the winds of uncertainty, we configure our consciousness to receive the infinite truth. The power of subjectivity is that, via assumption and imagination, what is objectively unreal can produce a subjectively real experience. We can imagine a blue sun and a yellow sky, and feel things from this experience, even though it isn’t objectively real. Through the power of mind and consciousness, we have the capability to explore the unreal, and we also have the ability to understand and make contact with reality using the same technique. In order to prepare for full disclosure, we should start to rid ourselves of close minded ways of thinking, like the idea we can pick and choose pieces of reality to accept. If we really want full disclosure, we should start to develop the capacity to holistically discern.
As Goode says, we must take care to make our reality bubbles permeable, ensuring we are open to the whole truth. Conversely, the zealots of partial disclosure want to carefully shape an incomplete half-truth narrative that maintains a certain worldview for the masses. This agenda needs to limit and block imagination, allowing only partial disclosure scenarios to be envisioned by the people.
Consequently, we now have a definitive link between our personal capacity to holistically discern and the full disclosure agenda.
If each individual in society refuses to imagine possibility and reality as a whole (which includes both the objective world and subjective experiences), then the collective consciousness of humanity–the aggregate of individuals—will be more aligned with partial disclosure. Conversely, if we garner and develop the skills to navigate uncertainty, we open our minds and hearts to the whole truth and all it has to offer, becoming a steering force for full disclosure in the the process.
Tompkins spoke of a metallic sphere that had thousands of different civilizations inside. This sphere roamed the galaxy helping to maintain balance and ensure evolving worlds were not interfered with. It appears, at first glance, that this massive planet-sized spacecraft could be one of the energetic spheres spoken of by Goode. But there are some inconsistencies to consider.
Goode has said in the past that the energetic spheres are living beings—one of the five-sphere being alliance races known as the Blue Orb beings. In fact, the Outer Barrier is apparently one of these blue orbs, expanded to a colossal size that envelops the whole solar system. He has also said that the sphere beings are not living inside these spheres—but they do have the capacity to be used as meeting areas. Goode regularly meets Raw-Teir-Eir and others inside one of these energetic spheres.
By contrast, Tompkins describes what sounds like a hollowed out planet or moon, or possibly even an artificially created sphere. The object is more material than energetic, according to his brief statements. And keeping in mind what we don’t know, there is likely a lot more data that has not been revealed by Tompkins or Goode, which could give us more clues to understand what these spheres are.
Let’s assume, for discussion purposes, that the metallic sphere described by Goode in his November 3rd update is the same one reported by Tompkins—but different than the energetic spheres peppered throughout the solar system. Let’s also consider other material from many different sources suggesting that there are several benevolent civilizations in and around our planet at this time. The Law of One, in particular, describes a confederation of planets.
Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.
Note: The term galaxies above Ra corrects elsewhere to mean solar systems in later sessions.
Guardian groups, by definition, are those planetary or social organizations that have solved societal problems and developed enough wisdom so as to become agents of the universe. From a consciousness perspective, the will of creation and the creator is made manifest through the creatures in creation. On Earth, when an individual becomes a prophet or emissary of God, they are executing the divine will. When a social group evolves sufficiently, they can apparently do the same. And within many spiritual systems of thought (brought forward by channeling, particularly the Law of One), it is the destiny of all civilizations, and individuals, to take up divine will and become guardians for other evolving worlds.
Planet-Sized Ships and the Living Cosmos
Assuming that there are multiple confederation groups here, it is likely that other large spheres are being used for transportation purposes. Tompkins has said that the Moon of Earth is an artificial object, a kind of huge space station.
Daniel, one of David Wilcock’s insiders, wrote several papers based on Dewey B. Larson’s Reciprocal Systems theory, which the Law of One endorsed as one of the most accurate during the time of the channeling.
Daniel theorized in one of his writings that planets and stars have a temporal core within them that has antigravity properties, making it a perfect celestial object for interstellar travel. He supposes that the more advanced a civilization becomes, the more likely they are to use the core fragments for space flight. But, eventually, a society would transcend the physical and no longer need material spacecraft—not unlike the way Goode describes how the Sphere Beings travel by thought.
Also consider that within many works, in particular the Law of One, everything is alive, everything is an aspect of consciousness. Thus, planets, stars, and moons are massive living things that seem to have a built-in capacity for not only supporting life but being used for space travel.
Assuming all these suppositions are correct, we can infer that the use of massive planet-sized ships or arks is not only possible but highly likely. The cosmos is littered with planet-sized objects that can be easily converted into large spacecraft, depending on how advanced a civilization is. Our own solar system, according to Goode and confirmed by modern astronomy, is filled with huge planet-sized objects in the Oort cloud.
Therefore, considering that all things are alive and that planets, moons, and stars are macroscopic organisms in their own right, it stands to reason that the microscopic life forms that evolve on them would eventually form partnerships with planets. In other words, it seems that one of the potentials of the living cosmos is that creatures living on planets and moons find a way to use these same bodies as vehicles for space travel. If Tompkins’ testimony is accurate regarding the metallic sphere that had thousands of races inside, then it could be an example of a confederation craft, a place where all those who have taken up the will of creation are able to patrol the galaxy and carry out the divine mandate.
“Battle” Between the Spheres and Sun
It seems that Tompkins’ vernacular regarding a “battle” between the spheres and sun might simply be a description of the energetic adjustment effect spoken of by Goode. In other words, taking Tompkins literally, it might be supposed that the Guardian sphere with thousands of different groups is waging some kind of war with our Sun. But it seems more likely and congruent with the available testimony to suppose that the sphere is ameliorating or adjusting the Sun’s behavior. This latter interpretation agrees with Goode’s narrative.
Consider the Earth-facing solar quiet effect, which scientists have observed for some time. Solar flares, coronal mass ejections, and solar filament releases—since the time of modern solar observation—have tended not to be Earth directed, providing statistically significant consistency. Instead, these events occur in ways that seem to avoid impacting our planet. This is one glaring point of observation that lends credence to the testimony of Goode. In other words, our Sun (and potentially unseen forces) seems to be “protecting us” from the most violent energetic outbursts, precisely during the time in history when such events would cripple our technology dependent civilization. Mere coincidence?
Perhaps, as Tompkins said, the sphere has been managing the energy exchanges within our solar system for centuries—since the Roman era. Human consciousness and solar activity are intimately associated, as was demonstrated by world-renowned German biophysicist Dieter Broers, in the film Solar Revolution. Also, when we consider that human consciousness has an incredible ability to act as a stabilizing force for geomagnetic and solar activity—which matches what Raw-Teir-Eir has said about the optimal timeline—then it suggests that if humanity were harmonious and not divided, there would be no need for guardian groups to battle the sun.
This is yet one more reason to develop self-mastery and sovereignty, using our powers of consciousness to act as an organizing and healing force. The Maharishi Effect refers to the ability of coherent thought and consciousness, via transcendental meditation, to reduce crime and suffering on Earth, named after Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Thus, when one develops self-mastery, they not only heal their own inner world, ridding themselves of energetic parasites, they also become a force for healing in the outer world, even spreading into the solar system and cosmos at large.
Evolution of Consciousness and the Divine Purpose
Our choices have more of an impact than we have been led to believe. It also seems that our evolution as individuals and a people is intimately connected to the divine purpose of all creation. The creator of the universe appears to have set up various levels of creation specifically for the purpose of evolving creatures using catalyst. This means everything that is happening now is part of our personal and collective evolution—nothing is by chance.
In our current ways of thinking, we tend to downplay our importance and impact. But consider that if guardian groups have been making energetic corrections to our sun for thousands of years, when they could have easily wiped the Earth clean of the human scourge, it implies that whatever we are going through is part a grand cosmic process or divine plan. In this sense, all steps on the path are important, the end result is merely a goal to strive for, not an end that justifies the means. The process itself is what is the most important for the evolutionary adventure.
For the individual, it can seem like what we do has no bearing on the greater work of the cosmos. But given what was discussed above, this seems not to be the case. In fact, everyone is absolutely essential to the plans of creation and the divine purpose of all things and beings. This seems like a decidedly encouraging perspective to consider. For it means all our choices and actions have a universal impact. Therefore, we must steer the ship of our consciousness with care, knowing we have a tremendous influence on the whole of creation.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Related Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode: Arrival of the Spheres with William Tompkins
Click here for the previous episode in this series.
For the current catalog of Cosmic Disclosure summaries click here.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Partial Transcript provided by spherebeingalliance.com. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
WT = William Tompkins, DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
DAVID WILCOCK INTRODUCES WILLIAM TOMPKINS:
- DW – All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I’m your host, David Wilcock. I’m here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we have another round of incredible disclosures from William Tompkins, our 94-year-old aerospace engineer.
- This man does not have Internet access. He does not have an email address. He was completely unaware of who Corey Goode was or what he had said at the time that these tapings were done.
- But yet, what he is about to tell us in this episode is, again, going to be one of the most significant things we have ever done with this show, because the amount of correlation that you are about to see here is utterly mind-blowing.
- So without further ado, let’s check out what Tompkins has to say. It is going to rock you. Take a look.
TOMPKINS ON SOLAR SYSTEM LOCKDOWN:
- WT – As far as our situation now today, It’s been accepted that we have a number of different vehicles, which are actually planets that are hollow, that move through the galaxy to monitor good guys and bad guys, wars and no wars, people taking advantage of other people on different stars’ planets, and that, as of about a year and a half ago, one of these parked just outside of the solar system.
- WT – And it has been there for the past year and a half. And this vehicle is quite large, and it has over 2,000 different extraterrestrial civilization people on board as observers and as monitors.
- And it’s parked out there, monitoring what’s been going on here since the Romans, since way before the Romans.
- They have blocked the extraterrestrials who are here, are underground in the caverns, from leaving, and they’re not allowing their buddies to come in.
- I understand that there’s two goals. One of them is to nullify the problem with the Sun.
- The Sun is alive. Okay? Stars are alive. I think it’s a hard time accepting this. And they have moods. And essentially, we have to go back to the . . . I’m not making this complicated, but we have to go back to the center of the galaxy.
- What’s going on there?
- WT – And there’s not too many stars in our galaxy compared to a lot of really big ones, but all of the stars are affected in some way by the Sun.
- WT – If the Sun sneezes, all of our communication – radio, electronics, everything – is affected.
- WT – So there’s this group of people, whatever you want to call them, who are attempting to primarily nullify the effects to a region, which is not just like the solar system or our star’s system, but do this as a business so that the levels of catastrophes, things that cause dangers to the people and to the planet, are less.
- So we can be easily affected. Our attitudes, our daily attitudes, can be changed. We can end up being a really good Republican, and for some reason we’re going to change over and be the other guy.
- WT – The beings that are in that sphere, they’re not agreeing with the Sun. That’s just one thing they’re not agreeing with.
- They’re very concerned about Reptilians implementing situations which are not tolerable in their way of life, and that this needs to be corrected.
- They must have been doing their homework long enough to where they feel that little planet Earth has had it for a long enough time, and that that needs to be corrected.
DAVID WILCOCK AND COREY GOODE DISCUSSION:
- DW – All right. Well, that was very, very interesting stuff here – just so many correlations popping out all over the place. I don’t even know where to begin.
- CG – Packed full of information.
- DW – He starts out by talking about planet-sized objects, that it’s now considered a common fact on the inside track there that there are various extraterrestrial species going around and, he said, monitoring other solar systems with these planet-sized objects.
- What do you think exactly they’re monitoring for?
- CG – Apparently, there are groups that go from star to star, or star cluster to a star cluster even throughout the galaxy, that are monitoring the progress of different worlds, and they also monitor to see if there’s any intervention occurring from outside groups, which . . . it would kind of be breaking like the “Star Trek” nonintervention . . .
- DW – The Prime Directive.
- CG – The Prime Directive.
- DW – So he mentioned that these planet-sized objects are also looking to see if there’s a war, if something unfair is taking place. So in certain cases, they might also take proactive steps to preserve that Prime Directive?
- CG – Yes, but in a way that would not interfere openly with the inhabitants of a certain planet that they’re wanting to progress on its own.
- DW – So then he seems to be saying that he believes that that’s happening here, that one of these spheres is taking proactive steps here.
- CG – There’s been intelligence. And I think you reported on one, I think in the ’80s. One of your whistleblowers told you that one of these types of objects, a tangible sphere that was very large, came in and was cruising around the different planets.
- DW – Yeah, they called it The Seeker, and it had portholes on it that were 800 miles wide when they opened up . . .
- CG – Wow!
- DW – . . . and all kinds of ships coming out. And it was dark. You couldn’t really see too well inside when it opened, but it opened up like a circle.
- CG – Right. So my intel has not told me that there are these type of spherical craft outside of our solar system that are preventing people from coming and going.
- The intelligence I had was that the spheres that came in were these energetic spheres. So this could be different intel, or it could be intel that’s been passed down after going through several different sources, and then it’s kind of like the telephone game.
- DW – Right.
- CG – It slightly changes as it goes. And if people have different agendas, they can curtail it a little bit.
- DW – Now, I want to address this, because I don’t want people in the comment section to think that, “Oh, well, they debunked William Tompkins.”
- There is a slight mishap in his wording that we need to talk about here, and that is that he mentions, first of all, a year and a half ago that one sphere showed up outside our solar system. But then he said that it’s been here since Roman times.
- CG – I think that he probably meant that these have been coming and going since that period.
- DW – Okay. So do you think that for him to have said this, that he must have heard it from someone else, that this was intel that he had received?
- CG – Absolutely. Yeah.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – It was intel that had trickled down from the higher Secret Space Programs.
- DW – Could you just briefly, before we discuss the timelines here, briefly review for us how did the outer barrier get started? What was the inciting incident that led to that happening, and when?
- CG – So these energetic spheres had been entering the solar system for a number of years, through both the Sun and from outside the solar system. So they knew that these spheres were around and that these spheres were monitoring them.
- DW – The Cabal knew?
- CG – The Cabal knew. And the inhabitants . . . They thought that these spheres were full of aliens. And they were trying to hail them to communicate, and they were getting no communication back whatsoever.
- So at first, they thought that it was the return of the Sumerian gods, and a lot of them got really excited. But soon, they discovered that this was not a group coming in to help them.
- So eventually, they decided to use an experimental new weapon. The actual weapon was in Australia, and I found out that the targeting happened from somewhere in Africa, in Southern Africa.
- DW – Mm. Okay.
- CG – They locked onto one of the moon-sized spheres that was actually out past the Moon just a little ways, and they fired on it. And when they did, the energy was just redirected back at the location it was fired from and it destroyed a portion of that base and killed a lot of people.
- DW – And as I’ve reported, the ISS caught a video of this.
- CG – There’s a red laser with a little red glow around what appears to be something, and, in fact, NASA had to come out and make a public statement in which they said, “Oh, this was just a test to try to create an artificial star using laser technology.”
- DW – So they actually had to make an official denial. That’s how big this was.
- CG – Yeah. It’s kind of a ridiculous one.
- DW – So what was the ramifications of this attack on a sphere? How did that change the game?
- CG – When that attack occurred, immediately what they call the Outer Barrier was established, which was basically one of these exact same giant spheres that was now larger than our entire solar system and contained our solar system.
- DW – The sphere expanded?
- CG – Yes. On the level that these beings are, that is really of no consequence. Size . . . It doesn’t really matter.
- DW – Right.
- CG – So they established this outer barrier to prevent anyone from leaving to escape or calling in reinforcements.
- DW – Now, given the fact that Tompkins was interviewed in the early summer of 2016, that’s this footage that we’re seeing, that’s a year and a half ago from the time that he was talking that this happened, December 2014.
- CG – Yes, and that’s what leads me to believe that there was some crossover of some other intelligence above him as it was trickling down, because there were reports of these physical giant spheres that were coming and going, but during this time period, it was one giant energetic sphere that encapsulated our solar system to prevent people from coming and going.
- DW – So perhaps that’s why he thought there was only one sphere?
- CG – Correct.
- DW – Wow! My role in this show is to ask you questions, but I just have to make a personal statement, which is it absolutely blows my mind that he has the date exactly the same of what you’ve been telling us, and he doesn’t have any access to you.
- CG – Right.
- DW – How did you feel when you saw that?
- CG – Well, I think you saw the look on my face . . .
- DW – Yeah.
- CG – . . . during the video. It’s really nice that someone’s validating it. And like I said before, I’ve been very shocked that this much of detailed information is coming through Tompkins.
- DW – I think it might be hard for people watching this show to really understand how real all of this is. This is not entertainment. It’s not science fiction. And the things that have happened to you are percolating through the entire space program infrastructure.
- CG – Correct.
- DW – So when he said that stars are alive, how do you respond to that?
- CG – When I looked at the smart glass pad, there were different groups that had more esoteric ideas about things, and other groups that had more scientific pragmatic ideas about the star and the nature of the star.
- And I did see reports that stars and planets, they believed they were alive. But I didn’t see any information about the scientific part that was at the top of the briefing in the smart glass pad about stars being alive.
- DW – Well, you’ve read enough of The Law of One to see that there’s a lot of crossover between The Law of One and what you experienced in the space program, correct?
- CG – Right. Right.
- DW – And The Law of One says that stars are alive.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So that’s a nice point of correlation we have there.
- CG – It is.
- DW – When he’s getting into this idea of the Sun sneezing, he seems to think that the beings in the sphere are working against the Sun, that they don’t like what the Sun is going to do. I’m not sure I agree with him on that particular point. What’s your thoughts?
- CG – Well, what was interesting is that in the briefings, “solar sneeze” is the terminology that was used. So that got my attention.
- DW – It was?
- CG – Yes.
- DW – Really?
- CG – Yeah. That was one of the descriptions. They expected the Sun “to sneeze”. So that got my attention.
- DW – Now, I would imagine that if people were looking at this from a physical level, they may see it only as a catastrophe if they’re not understanding dimensional shift.
- What are your thoughts on that?
- CG – Right. And within the space programs, you have different ideas about what is going to occur when a solar event happens. Some of them are expecting what is referred to as a “spiritual harvest”.
- Some of them just expect maybe a decade or two of having to rebuild our infrastructure that we will lose, and some of them expect it to be like an extinction-level event. So not everyone agrees on what’s going to happen, but they all agree that there is going to be some sort of a “solar sneeze”.
- DW – Well, it, again, is just so remarkable that what he’s describing about what these spheres are doing is exactly what you’ve been telling us on this show.
- CG – Right. And he was saying that there was some sort of an adversarial relationship between the sphere and the Sun, when the information I received was that these spheres are here to, I guess, baffle the energy until we are ready to have a full hit.
- DW – So they’re actually helping the Sun do what it’s doing, but do it maybe more precisely or at the right time.
- CG – Right. They’re helping the Sun go through a transition.
- DW – When he said that there are 2,000 extraterrestrials inside this sphere and that there’s different civilizations in there, how do you feel about that part of his statement?
- CG – Well, some of the intel on these different spheres was that they were sort of like confederations from hundreds of different planets.
- DW – Oh!
- CG – I didn’t hear that there were 2,000. I didn’t hear that precise information.
- DW – But he said it, so he must have gotten it from somewhere.
- CG – Right. He may have been briefed on one of those crafts like you saw come in, or you were told that came in, in the ’80s.
- DW – Right.
- CG – And that might have been one of them that was full of hundreds or thousands of different species.
- DW – From what you’ve described before, it didn’t sound like these guys would be able to get that much specific information about who’s inside the sphere, since the spheres wouldn’t even talk to the SSP.
- CG – Right. And like I said, when they first came in, they thought it was the return of the Sumerian gods. A lot of them were real excited. And since then, during the time period when they didn’t know who was in the spheres or what the spheres were for, they were probably speculating quite a bit.
- DW – So another interesting thing that he said here was that these spheres had two purposes, that one of the purposes was to monitor the activity of the Sun, and this sneeze that’s going to happen, and that the other had to do with Reptilians, and making sure that they didn’t take too much advantage of us.
- So once again, I mean, how did you react when he said that?
- CG – It is very satisfying to hear someone who is credentialed and has had a background like Tompkins has had come out and validate what I’ve been saying.
- DW – It would appear that he and his people are well aware of the Draco problem. He talked about it with Nazi Germany.
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – So he’s now saying a direct link between the spheres and the defeat of the Draco.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So, again, it’s as if somebody is either watching our show and passing this to him, or this is real. It’s like you only really have two choices.
- CG – Right. Right. And what you’ve said is exactly what I’ve been saying. The spheres have come here not to defeat the Reptilians, but to create an environment to where we can clean up our own mess.
- DW – Right.
- CG – And they’re here to mitigate the explosive energies that are now and in the future will be coming from the Sun. So that’s right on the money.
- DW – Next, we’re going to see Tompkins in a discussion about a think tank that he worked in, and a very humorous event involving an extraterrestrial craft. So let’s watch.
CONTINUE READING @ spherebeingalliance.com
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 6 Episode 6.
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
About The Author
Justin Deschamps is a truth seeker inspired by philosophy and the love of wisdom in all its forms. He was formally trained in physics and psychology, later discovering the spiritual basis of reality and the interconnected nature of all things. He strives to find the path of truth while also walking it himself, sharing what he knows with others so as to facilitate cooperative change for a better future. He is a student of all and a teacher to some. Follow on Twitter @sitsshow, Facebook Stillness in the Storm, and Follow on steemit @justin-sits.
Like our work? Support this site with a contribution via Paypal.
This article appeared first on Stillness in the Storm.
This article (Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 – Episode 5: Arrival of the Spheres with William Tompkins – Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock) by Justin Deschamps originally appeared on StillnessintheStorm.com and is free and open source. You have permission to share or republish this article in full so long as attribution to the author and stillnessinthestorm.com are provided. If you spot a typo, email [email protected]
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.
Send this to a friend