More and more people now understand that we are ruled via a corporatocracy where the money supply, banking, governmental policy and other vital public infrastructure has been hijacked by the oligarchs and the corporate elite. In addition, public discourse and the official narratives are dictated by the corporate media who are owned by the same people who control macro public policy via their political puppets, as well as the unprecedented wealth they have at their disposal.
- Independent media has exploded, where more people now get their news from it compared to the propagandized mainstream press;
- The information which exposes the lies of the ‘programmed beliefs’ is increasingly circulated by an awakening populace;
- Global and local action groups are forming to reverse the sellout of our system;
- Greater numbers of people are growing or sourcing organic, chemical-free food and are personally filtering any contaminants out of their water supply;
- Parents are home-schooling their children in greater numbers, or at least giving them more holistic and healthy information as their core education;
- Conversations of substance are increasingly occurring at pubs, supermarkets and community events, making it harder for the sleeping masses not to face the uncomfortable truths about our sick system; and
- Individuals and families are unplugging from the control-grid the best they can, as well as reconsidering and re-prioritizing what’s truly important in life.
|Image added by SITS.|
That’s a good segue into the other dimension of the waking up process. A great awakening is occurring in terms of the deeper layers of reality, including the way the scientific philosophy on life has been intentionally designed to keep us disempowered and disconnected with our true nature.
If you haven’t viewed through this lens in your quest for clarity, you’re unfortunately missing a profound piece of the philosophical puzzle.
About the Author
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.