by Phillip J. Watt, October 28th 2016
They’ve done the former in many ways, including, but not limited to:
- turning the money supply into a debt-based model which has enslaved the world’s people to a system which funnels much of the resources directly to them;
- hijacking the banking infrastructure so that most of the profits made by what should be a public utility are not reinvested into local communities, but instead are further enriching themselves;
- monopolizing medicine so that natural and cheap substances are either vilified or suppressed, which are then replaced with toxin-rich derivatives from plants and bacteria, as well as synthetics in general, that can be patented and sold at prices which further deprive the people of not just their wealth, but their health too;
- infiltrating governmental affairs so that macro policy decisions are determined by either the puppets they situate, or the corporate lobbyists who write the policy and package it with ‘legal’ donations; and
- using their corporate-controlled media to shape the mindset of the masses with false and harmful narratives on life.
So Who Then, Are the Elite?
noun1.(often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anythingconsidered collectively, as of a groupor class of persons.2.(used with a plural verb) persons of the highest class:Only the elite were there.3.a group of persons exercising the major share of authority orinfluence within a larger group:the power elite of a major political party.4.a type, approximately 10-point in printing-type size, widely used intypewriters and having 12characters to the inch.Compare pica1.
representing the most choice or select; best:an elite group of authors.
|Image added by SITS.|
Related Self Mastery vs. Enculturation
About the Author
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.