In part two of the Clifford Stone Cosmic Disclosure sub-series, David Wilcock and Corey Goode discuss the secretive nature of UFO crash retrievals.
B-52 Bomber Recovery Incident
Months before entering the Vietnam War, Stone recalls a covert recovery operation for a downed B-52 bomber. He was told that the military had reason to believe the downed aircraft had nuclear devices on it, and as such, a covert mission was planned to recover any and all debris.
Stone and a select group of trained personnel were called in for a “training mission,” allegedly leaving for Florida from what he thinks may have been South Carolina. Instead of only a short two to three-hour flight—as one would normally expect—they were in the air over seven hours. They stopped for refueling after this first leg of the trip, which raised some suspicions. When they landed, no one was allowed to leave the plane as it refueled, and one of the recruitees was heard to say “I’ll kiss your hind side if this isn’t Oakland,” suggesting that they were actually in California.
As the mission crew became more and more restless, wondering where they were actually going, the Colonel in charge quickly pulled out his .45 pistol and said: “The next SOB that says a word, I will personally shoot.” Adding, “This time, I want you to shut your windows, and I want them to stay shut,”—to which Stone and all present complied.
After an additional 15 or so hours, the plane finally lands and they are informed as to what their mission is. A B-52 bomber had been downed in a country not friendly to the United States. Their mission was to go to the craft, look for survivors and recover anything left behind, most importantly any radioactive material. Stone shares that he didn’t think they were in Florida—even though they were told this was their destination. They loaded equipment and personnel into UH-1 helicopters and started to make their way to the crash site. They flew for several more hours and Stone suspected that they had crossed over into Cambodia, near the Parrot’s Beak area.
Upon landing near a small stream, they made a staging area and proceeded to head into the jungle to find the crash site. The retrieval company came upon a clearing where a B-52 aircraft was resting on the ground with damage on the underbelly from what was probably enemy fire. No one had survived the attack and resulting crash. Stone and his comrades began walking from the nose to the tail section when he heard a sound in the bushes and raised his M16 assault rifle.
Stone sees a small Grey extraterrestrial about three feet tall coming out from the forest, followed by several others. The beings asked Stone “what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here.” Stone isn’t sure why but he begins to fire on these beings while screaming out “VC! VC!”—short for Viet Cong. The whole company was taken aback by the fact their gun fire had no effect on the Greys and receded into the woods.
When they rejoined the company, they were told that what they saw were local natives, which Stone didn’t seem to accept. The Colonel said they needed to go back out to the crash site and finish their mission, which Stone volunteered to do. He started to make his way back and others in the company took his lead, following behind. Stone does not say if he saw the Greys again, but he and the team finish their cleanup and head back to the U.S.
David Wilcock and Corey Goode offer commentary on Stone’s testimony.
Both theorize that the Grey who warned Stone could have been deceiving him in some way. The entity advised Stone that the technology his people used for extraction could have been dangerous. Goode states that in most cases technology for extraction by extraterrestrials (teleportation) doesn’t come with any significant risks, but that the facility it was being kept in could have had shielding or a disruption field that made using it difficult. It’s possible that the Grey played on Stone’s good nature to ensure he would be taken outside where extraction could be done more easily.
Goode and Wilcock state that they have heard of Project Pounce before unofficially. But Goode says that he did not receive any confirmation by way of the Smart Glass Pads or his contacts in the SSP—not to say that he thinks Stone’s testimony is contrived. Both Goode and Wilcock suggest that Stone’s accounts are probably true.
There are several points of interest for discussion in this episode.
In the first anecdote provided by Stone, regarding the help he provided the Grey in escaping, he was not harshly reprimanded for his behavior. I am not explicitly familiar with how military discipline works; however, it stands to reason that within deep-black military projects, mission integrity is essential, and as such, quashing any dissenting opinion and behavior is a must. The military industrial complex requires an incredible degree of adherence to project policy to ensure compartmentalization and secrecy, which they have used extreme force to protect in the past. Recall that Secretary of the Navy, James Forrestal, was apparently killed because he was a risk to the secrecy of the program, according to former SSP asset William Tompkins. The fact that Stone went rogue in an effort to rescue the Grey demonstrates that he was willing to break ranks and go against his orders—a serious infraction that could have gotten him killed like Forrestal. But instead of being harshly punished, Stone seemed to receive no major discipline, suggesting that he was either a high-value asset given more leeway or that the whole affair could have been staged in some way.
Recall from Stone’s previous testimony that he was most definitely being groomed for his position as an extraterrestrial interfacer or communications officer for decades before beginning his official service. The military concocted several events in Stone’s life—one involving a crashed spacecraft with dead Grey’s on board, which seemed to be a shock test to determine how he would act under pressure. Either Stone was being tested again during this rescue encounter or he was so valued for his interfacing abilities that the leadership of the program was willing to overlook the incident. In either case, Stone’s importance in the programs seems to be validated.
During the second anecdote, Stone recalls an impromptu meeting between himself and Greys in the jungle of what could have been Cambodia, during the Vietnam war effort. The entities appear to Stone and the group of soldiers in plain sight, presumably using telepathy to ask him why he is there. This event raises several questions.
Firstly, why did these entities not know of Stone’s whereabouts with precision? Their question to him implies, first, that they were watching Stone in some capacity and that they were unsure why he would be called in to deal with the downed B-52. Secondly, why was Stone—a high-value extraterrestrial interfacer—brought in for such a mundane task with respect to his other missions? To the second question, the answer may be that the leadership knew the B-52 was downed in connection with extraterrestrials and wanted someone with experience on hand to deal with whatever happened. Unfortunately Stone did not provide any elaborations as to what his encounter with these Greys meant for the mission, or even if he informed his commander of what he saw.
Goode stated in the past that there are over 22 genetic, social, and spiritual programs operating on Earth involving over 40 different extraterrestrial groups he refers to as the Super Federation or Genetic Farmer Races. Some of these programs include non-terrestrials incarnating as humans for unrevealed purposes—called starseeds or wanderer in Ufology circles. Often these human assets of extraterrestrial origin are watched closely by their otherworldly progenitors during their sojourn on Earth. Quite possibly the beings Stone encountered during his B-52 recovery mission were charged with watching over him during his life as a human being—but this is only speculation.
What we can glean from both anecdotes provided by Stone is that covert missions to recover downed aircraft and other crash sites seem to be a common occurrence. These missions operate under a veil of intense secrecy with most of the public and military completely unaware of is happening. The fact that Stone was a part of dozens of these kinds of operations suggest that secret space programs are highly adept at maintaining secrecy, and as such, the truth-seeking public would do well to remain open minded about any information released to the public via official channels. In other words, what we don’t know greatly outweighs the growing body of evidence we have available.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
We get deeper into the some of the most intense close encounters Clifford Stone experienced during his service with the U.S. Army. His empathic abilities uniquely suited him to communicate with extraterrestrial beings in their care. He recounts one such tale where he helped an extraterrestrial “guest” of the military to flee its captors. Also he is taken on a secret mission to Vietnam where he encounters beings impervious to conventional weapons. Corey Goode is able to offer his insights into these events, building upon his own similar experiences within the SSP.
This discussion with David Wilcock was originally webcast August 16, 2016.
Transcribed by Andrew K. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
Images for this episode are courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com.
DW = David Wilcock, CS = Clifford Stone, CG = Corey Goode.
- DW – Hi there. I’m David Wilcock. And you’re watching another episode of Cosmic Disclosure with my co-host, Corey Goode. Hey, Corey. How you doing, buddy?
- CG – Doing well. Thank you.
- DW – Alright. Now we are gonna be talking more about Clifford Stone who was recruited by the military because of his empathic abilities and his ability to interface with extraterrestrials. This guy is totally amazing. I hope you’ve seen the previous episodes because these UFO crashes don’t happen all the time. But they do happen. And he is one of the bona fide insiders who’s been out there, I think, about 20 years by now talking about his personal close encounters with crashed extraterrestrial wreckage. Now let’s listen to another one of his fascinating, personal eyewitness accounts.
GETTING ET HOME:
- CS – The next significant event was that they went ahead and they wanted me to go with them to, once again, Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- CS – And I know it was Fort Belvoir because they had one of the entities, one of our “visitors”, that was left behind. And he was being held as a “guest” at this location in a wooded area.
- So I went there. And when I got there, he was sitting there, and they had guards all around the place.
- And as soon as I went in, he looked up at me. And when he looked up at me, you know, no one else could hear what . . . Just like I say, I can hear it like you and I talking, but I can also feel it.
- He said, “I am afraid.” And I could feel the fear, and I could also see, you know, his concern about his seeing his family again.
- And I said, “You know, there’s no one gonna hurt you.” But, you know, he had that fear.
- So I went ahead and I said, “Well, what can I do?”
- He says, “My people are coming to get me. And if they come here, they’re not gonna try to hurt no one, but because of the technology to extract me from inside this building, many of your kind will die and be injured.”
- And I went ahead and said, “What can I do to avoid that? Should I tell them?”
- He says, “No, they already know that that is a possibility. The ones that are here that know, know that.”
- So I went ahead and said, “Okay, what can I do?”
- He says, “Try to help me get outside.” So I went ahead and had a friend of mine bring over some wire cutters and place them out by the fenced in area, because the building had a fence around it.
- And I went ahead and told the colonel, “Look, he’s got to tell me something, but he says he will not do it because there is a little demonstration that goes along with it while any of the military is in here.
- “I need the building completely cleared, and it’s got to be just him and I.”
- Reluctantly, the guy I always called the colonel, he cleared them.
- Once again, this alien was—and I can’t call it a typical Grey, but the skin was a little lighter than a typical Grey.
- CS – The facial features was about the same. The head was not totally round, but, you know, s-long shape is the best way to put it. But he still had a definitive jaw and everything, the large eyes, but it had, like, a yellowish tint to it, if that makes any sense.
- But, you know, when he looked up at me, I thought everything he was feeling.
- If you missed your child, if you had a person you miss, you gotta understand they missed their family also. It’s the same way, but you feel it from their perspective. And it’s hard to put into words. But you feel it, then your own emotions come into play.
- And at the same time, you know that this little creature is willing to give up its life because it doesn’t want to see us be hurt or destroyed because they’re coming to get him.
- They cleared the place, and I went ahead and told him to follow me, and we started to go out.
- Then, as we started to go down the hallway, I started to hear other people yelling, “Halt, halt, halt.” And it got to the point where they were saying, “Halt or we will shoot.”
- So I made him get in front of me. So he’s in front of me. And we get out there, and I go ahead and I clip the fence as quickly and as fast as I could.
- He goes on out. Then this craft comes over. And as the craft comes over, it was just like this bright light just shining down on the ground.
- CS – And like, when it goes off, he’s no longer there. He’s rescued.
- <Emotional> But I can remember I was waiting to die that night because I heard people locking and loading their weapons. And I figured it’s only a question of time before they are . . . I’m gonna get shot in the back because they’re gonna identify me as being a traitor.
- And the colonel was very upset with me. When I called the colonel, he was very upset with me, and he just told me, “The next time, let us know what you’re gonna do.”
- But I told him, “You know, how do you keep ‘guests’ under armed guards and call them ‘guests’?”
- And the whole situation is . . . I will never understand that. He was left behind by his own. We knew of a landing, and we immediately put a “pounce operation” where we immediately went to the area and was gonna try to extract as much of the useful data we could get—even up to and including the craft, if possible.
- And I never liked that type of scenario. I never fully understood it because the situation is—were we gonna try to take a craft by force?
- And they do have the means to defend themselves, but they don’t want to do that. And that was one of the biggest concerns I had was—what happens when we try to do that?
- But what happens is we come up on a craft, and the “visitors” already have a rescue ship within the vicinity. Then we go into what’s called a holding pattern. We don’t approach the ship.
- And on several occasions, they took their people and left the craft there intact. So when we got there, we had a craft—the whole craft—but the people wasn’t there.
- But then again—this is gonna sound crazy—they felt that we were so immature in a galactic sense of the word, that we could back engineer little bits and pieces of it, but we would never, ever be able to back engineer the whole craft.
- Well, I think we have back engineered enough to where we have certain technology where we tell people we can’t do things. I have no inside knowledge whether we have bases on the Moon or whether we have bases on Mars and Venus.
- But with that being said, I have no inside knowledge that that officially has occurred and that’s “officially” happened. I know from the knowledge I have gained, the documentation that’s there for anyone to read, the technology has existed all the way to, at least, the mid ’50s, and probably long before that.
- Let me give you an example.
- Take a 2016 car. Take it back to 1776. And I have to use 1776 because there’s a little understanding of technology at that time. We will understand how the lights on that car work. We won’t be able to back engineer them, but we’ll understand how.
- We will understand how the fuel works, but yet, we are not going to have the technical capability to process oil out of the ground to make gasoline.
- We are going to be able to understand what plastic that’s involved there—what it’s all about—but we’re never gonna be able to replicate it.
- So this is where they’re coming from.
- DW – Alright. Well as you can tell, this is some pretty intense stuff. And I don’t know about you, but I’m not looking at a guy who’s lying here. You watch Clifford Stone, and there is credibility. Remember, he had a son who died. And that came out, which, actually, really stopped him from being a whistleblower for a long time. And the things that he’s describing have those kinds of really intense, specific details that people who make up stories and are lying just don’t have. So Corey, he mentioned that this ET was being held as a “guest.”
- CG – Right.
- DW – Is that kind of sanitized, Big Brother-type of lingo fairly common when they’re holding someone prisoner?
- CG – Yeah. If you go somewhere—let’s say you’re delivering a message—and it’s a group that are not friendly with the people you’re bringing a message from, it’s very often for you to be their guest in a room with no “door knobs” while they figure out how they’re gonna respond.
SPECULATION ON TECHNOLOGICAL EXTRACTION OF THE ET:
- DW – Now something that really kind of strikes me almost like the scene in a movie—it’s very cinematic—was this being described to him that there would be some sort of event that would take place that would either hurt or kill many of the people in that base if he were to be extracted with their technology from inside the base. And then, when he did see the extraction, it was some kind of bright beam of white light. I know it’s just speculation. But could you speculate as to what possibly are some of the technologies that might exist that could cause loss of life if someone was extracted from inside a building like that because, you know, we think of Star Trek, like a transport beam, that they can just beam you out from anywhere. And it’s the same thing.
- CG – And they can do that. I was a little confused about maybe that being was telling him that as a catalyst to get him moving. There could be technology that does that. But the technology I had seen and heard about was not gonna cause damage inside of a building that it wouldn’t cause outside of a building.
- DW – Well here’s one thing that I’ve wondered about. Could it be possible that this particular group of ETs is using some kind of torsion field beam that would basically be like a matter disruptor so that if you’re in the field of the beam that, perhaps, the molecular bonds loosen up or something? And that could cause, potentially, electrical lines to cross over, and then to set on fire larger areas of the building and cause an explosion or something like that. Are there beam technologies that could lead to those kinds of explosive events, perhaps?
- CG – What you’re describing about is there are torsion weapons to do that kind of thing. Now I just can’t see how them laying down light to change the being’s molecular structure into that of the light and then pulling the light up, I don’t see how that necessarily is going to cause a large loss of life. Maybe some damage to the building, at most. But then again, this could be a technology that this group used that I haven’t heard of. Or it could have been the being using that as a catalyst to get Sergeant Stone to help him escape.
SHIELDING OF THE BUILDING COULD HAVE PREVENTED DIRECT EXTRACTION:
- DW – Why do you think the being might want to escape, instead of just being beamed out from inside the building?
- CG – Well, I don’t know. There could be some sort of shielding in the building.
- DW – Oh.
- CG – Yeah, it depends. If they put certain types of shielding in the building, it disperses a lot of stuff or makes it hard to see who or what’s inside.
- DW – Right. So the being might say that it’s gonna hurt people inside to appeal to Clifford’s emotions. When in fact, the being itself might end up going through, like, a meat grinder if it was tried to be beamed out of that field that they’ve created inside that base.
- CG – Or the beam couldn’t reach him at all. They could not be rescued at all, unless they were brought outside of this—whatever would buffer it.
- DW – Are you aware of there being such containment fields at these military bases that would disrupt those kinds of technology so they wouldn’t work inside?
- CG – Yes, but they’re usually somewhat like bunkers. I’ve never heard of a building sitting on top of the ground with barbed wire fence around it shielded in such a manner. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t exist.
ET COULD HAVE DECEIVED STONE INTO PROVIDING HELP FOR ESCAPE:
- DW – Right. So there could be some willful deception going on on behalf of the being just to ensure his safe passage where he did deceive in order to be able to get into the safe transport area.
- CG – That’s possible.
- DW – There was no real loss of life that might have occurred.
- CG – That’s a possibility.
GREY SKIN COLOR AND DIET:
- DW – Right. OK, now when he’s describing the phenology of this being, the description is that it had a paler skin than most Greys. It was whitish. But then, he also described that it had a yellowish hue. Now when we were watching this together and we weren’t filming this, you mentioned something about their diet.
- CG – Yeah. The different Greys—their skin would change color if they were not getting the right diet when they were in captivity.
- DW – Really?
- CG – I don’t know how long. It didn’t sound like this being was in captivity that long, though.
- DW – How would the skin change color?
- CG – It becomes paler, paler, and then, almost white.
- DW – Wow. And do you know what it is that they’re missing that we can’t give them? What would they eat if they were here?
- CG – It’s like us suffering from malnutrition. And I don’t know what they eat. I’ve since read things on the internet about them absorbing things into their skin. You know, there were dozens of different types of beings that looked like Greys. So they don’t all have the same biology.
LIMITATIONS OF REVERSE ENGINEERING:
- DW – OK. Now I guess the other thing we should cover here is his very interesting statements about taking a car from 2016 back to 1776.
- CG – As long as Benjamin Franklin wasn’t there. You know, he probably could have reverse-engineered a lot of it. <Chuckle>
- DW – How do you feel about the idea that the ETs didn’t think that we’d be able to do very much with their stuff and, therefore, allowed it to come down here?
- CG – Well by this time, there has already been an ongoing trade with a lot of these different beings. And we had developed technology equal to theirs.
- DW – But Clifford’s obviously, not on a need-to-know basis for that kind of intel.
- CG – Right. So you know, one of the things militarily we do if we have a concept, or a secret helicopter, or craft that we can’t extract, we will bomb it. You know, destroy it. With them not destroying the craft left behind, I am speculating that they didn’t see a need to because we’ve already developed, on one level, some of this technology.
- DW – Do you think that these beings might be, again, trying to steer our evolution and deliberately gift us this stuff so that we’re gonna get to where we need to be faster?
- CG – It could be. I mean, that definitely occurred. But it would have occurred earlier in history, I believe.
- DW – OK, now one last thing is that he mentions a pounce team. And that term I’ve seen online in various declassified names of project codes. And I’ve seen a reference to a Project Pounce. I’m wondering if you know anything about that.
- CG – Just like you, I remember reading that, that it was a program of mainly, I believe, it was Army mainly. But they’ll pull mixed services anytime they can to respond to satellites coming down, secret craft coming down, craft from foreign nations coming down, or unknowns coming down.
- DW – These pounce teams now have these gigantic, C-5 Galaxy airplanes. And the plane will land at the nearest airfield. And then, there’s all these—they can hold, like, half a million or a million pounds, I guess, of content inside. Then, all these trucks come blasting out of the plane. And they immediately declare a perimeter around the area.
- CG – That’s a pounce operation.
- DW – That’s a pounce operation. OK, so now what we’re gonna do is have another really fascinating video for you, this time, of an encounter that Clifford had with UFOs and extraterrestrials in Vietnam. This is very fascinating stuff and gives you even more of a glimpse into the world that Clifford was brought into.
ALIENS IN VIETNAM:
- CS – Just a couple of months before I went to Vietnam, we had the situation with . . . They told us that they needed us to go to a foreign country because we had an aircraft down and that that craft was a B-52.
- CS – They had reason to suspect, which now I know it wouldn’t be a reason to suspect. If it had it, they’d know it. But they had reason to expect that there may be nuclear devices on that B-52.
- Well, I’m getting ahead of myself there too, because what happened was we were all going to a field training exercise, allegedly. But we were hand-picked. It wasn’t the whole unit.
- They went ahead and we actually drove down to, I think, it was South Carolina. We went to an air base there. We got on a plane—a commercial airliner. And they were supposed to be flying us in to Florida. And Florida was where we were going to have a training exercise.
- So we leave, and, you know, it should have only have been a couple hours flight, not hours upon hours.
- But as we got airborne, we flew—six, seven hours passed—I can’t remember exactly how much. But then we landed for refueling. You know, you don’t need to refuel if you’re going from South Carolina, North Carolina, whichever it was, to Florida. You didn’t need to do that, but now we’re refueling.
- Then, we’re gonna be taking off again, but they told us, “Okay, once we land, we’ll go up to the terminal.” We go ahead. We land. We go up to the terminal and they tell us, “No one gets off the plane. We stay right here, and you’ll stay on the plane.”
- So we get up there, and if you know anything about how they refuel, they don’t want you on the plane because if there’s an accident, you got all those people who’s gonna fry. So they don’t want that. They want you to get off the plane before they refuel it.
- But anyhow, we go ahead, we get up there, and they’re refueling the aircraft. And we look out the window. Of course, I’m wondering, “Okay, where’s this place?”
- And one guy says, “I’ll kiss your hind side if this isn’t Oakland.” Of course, you know, everyone starts to say, “Well, wait a minute. Oakland, that’s nowhere . . . that’s not anywhere near Florida. What are we talking about here?”
- And at that time, the guy we always called the Colonel, went ahead, pulled out a .45—military issue—all locked and loaded, a round in it, and says, “The next SOB that says a word, I will personally shoot.” So he says, “This time, I want you to shut your windows, and I want them to stay shut.”
- And where there wasn’t people sitting, he went ahead and had other personnel there to shut those windows. And he said, “You’ll be briefed before we get to our location. And that’s all you need to know right now.”
- And, you know, no one was about to say anything, period. I knew this guy from a couple of other occasions that I was with him, but, you know, I didn’t know would he really be willing to shoot somebody or not? But it got as quiet as any . . . You could have heard a pin drop.
- The engines were a loud roar when the plane took off, louder than I’ve ever heard any other jet take off before because it was so silent.
- Anyhow, we flew and I don’t know—14, 15 hours, 16 hours. And a couple hours before we landed, that’s when they told us, “Okay, we’re going into a country in which this B-52 has gone down. The natives there, the people, the populace, whatever you want to say, they’re not friendly towards the U.S. government. We have to get in there, check for survivors and check to see if there is any danger of any bleed off from the radioactive material that’s on that craft. And we also have to provide for an extraction.”
- So we figured, “Okay, fine.” So when we land, I remember when we were going in for a landing, it’s dark. It’s night. We looked down. And I remember seeing these fires on the ground—no lights, just fires.
- But then, when you get to the airport, naturally, you have the red and blue lights and all that. But as we went in, you know, we were still several thousand miles high, and I thought, this is really strange. This is not Florida. You don’t see that kind of thing in Florida.
- And I’m going ahead and I’m thinking, “This is crazy.”
- But we land, and when we land, they go ahead and let us out. And once we get out, I’m sure some people there knew because there were signs there, and they were in Vietnamese.
- Well, I’d never been to Vietnam. l didn’t know it was Vietnamese. All I knew is we were in a foreign country. For all I know, it could have been a South American country, whatever. I wasn’t putting two and two together yet.
- And I didn’t see any oriental-looking people there. It was just us.
- But they went ahead and took us out of the airplane. There were two choppers waiting for us.
- CS – We got in the two choppers, UH-1s, Huey Slicks, and they flew us. And I don’t know how long we flew. It seemed like a couple of hours, but I know for a fact we went to Cambodia.
- CS – And I’m pretty sure the area of Cambodia we went to is the Parrot’s Beak area.
- And there was this little stream that flowed by the area where we were let out at. And that was what we were calling our staging area. So from there, we’d go on into the jungle to where the craft went down.
- And you know, of course, you anticipate seeing smoke. You anticipate seeing debris because, naturally, the craft would have had to been blown all to heck.
- But when we went in, no one asked for any Geiger counter readings or nothing, but we come up on this clearing. And there in the clearing is this B-52, almost totally intact, except for the damage that was caused to it by natural enemy fire.
- And I’ll always say I don’t know for a fact, because I don’t have no inside knowledge, but I still believe it was surface-to-air missiles that hit this aircraft and probably more than one.
- The people on the inside had died of the wounds they received as a result of the shrapnel from the hits on the aircraft.
- We go ahead. We’re looking at this, and I always thought a B-52 was much, much bigger. And don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t a small craft. It was a big craft, but I always thought it was much bigger.
- So I start to walk around it, and I walk around through the tail section. When I get around to the tail section, I go around to the other side, and I hear this, like something in the bush.
- So I turn around, grab ahold of my M16. I don’t bring it up yet, but I grab ahold of it. Then I look and this—a typical Grey—and once again, I would have to say about 3, 3-½ foot tall, comes out. Then several others come out with him.
- Then I remember to this day what was said. And it said, “Clifford, what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here.”
- CS – And I remember I still think I may have been the first to fire. I don’t know. But I brought up my M16, fired, and started to yell, “VC”.
- And you know when you get real humble? When you know you’re hitting something with rounds from that M16, and it’s having no affect. You get real humble because the whole situation is you now realize any other weapon you have on you is useless. And you are now at the mercy of whatever it is you were just trying to shoot.
- So the whole situation is that we started to fall back. By this time, other people were shooting.
- Like I said, I may have been the first one to fire. And why did I even say, “VC, VC”? They didn’t tell us we were in Vietnam. They didn’t tell us anything.
- Only thing is, you know, there was mention made of the “little people”. I knew what the “little people” meant.
- But as we pulled back, we got all the way back to the river crossing. And they followed us to a short distance. But most of the people stopped shooting because, I think, within all of our minds, we were all like . . . we realized shooting is no good. It’s not going to hurt them. And they’re not really trying to do anything to us yet.
- And the question is, if they have weapons, they might try to use their weapons.
- We got across that little crossing. And when we got back there, immediately we were told, well, those were the local natives we saw there.
- We were thinking, what kind of scam are these guys trying to pull? These entities, no, no, no. They’re not people. They’re not local natives. And I already knew from other experiences.
- But when we get back there, the guy that I always called the colonel says, “I need a volunteer, because we have to go back there.”
- And I’m looking around. And the other people are like, “Well, I’m not going.” “I’m not going.”
- And I darn sure didn’t want to go. But the, I kept thinking and thinking. And I went ahead and got my M16. Without saying anything, I started to go back across the stream again.
- Prior to that, the guy that I always called the colonel, he asked me. He says, “Are you afraid?”
- And I said, “I’m human. Yes, I’m afraid.” But then I grabbed my M16 and started to go back because nobody was about to vol . . . nobody wanted to go back there because we didn’t know what we were going in for.
- And I went ahead because I had experiences in the past. Started crossing and the colonel said, “I thought you said you were afraid.”
- I turned around, “Yes, sir. I’m afraid, but I got to know what’s going on. I got to go back there. I got to see what’s going on there. None of this is making any sense.”
- So I started going. One by one, the other soldiers that were there with me grabbed their M16, and they followed suit. They followed me.
- We got back there. When we got back, we extracted the bodies. We called in to have them lifted out. Then we were told that there was an engineer team coming in. That they would be going ahead, and I think they called it “piecing”. I may be calling it wrong. But “piecing” because they were gonna cut the aircraft up.
- They cut it into five portions. They cut the wings off. They cut the tail section off. And then they had the fuselage. Then they had what we call CH54s. Flying cranes is what they called them.
- CS – They came in, and they picked up piece by piece.
- Then we went back to the area that we called the staging area. The helicopters came in, picked us up and flew us back. We got back on the aircraft that we came in on, and we left, and we came back to the United States.
SECRECY AND COMPARTMENTALIZATION PROTOCOL:
- DW – Corey, let’s start with something simple first before we get into the tough stuff. And that is, some people who are skeptically-inclined might say “come on.” “This colonel is gonna frickin’ shoot somebody’s brains out because he questions whether they’re flying to Florida when he says it looks like Oakland, California?” Is it true that the military would consider an operation to be so secret that you’re flying somewhere, and if you even try to figure out where you’re going that they will blow your brains out?
- CG – Yeah. Yeah, they do that to soldiers. They do it to civilian contractors. I mean, that’s SOP [standard operating procedure].
- DW – So why would they not want these guys to know where they’re going?
- CG – Going back to “Loose Lips Sink Ships.” [A dead man tells no tails]. And if they don’t know information, they can’t reveal information. It’s part of the compartmentalization.
- DW – So if he said that he’s part of this Project Pounce, then keeping it compartmentalized means that he doesn’t have any information that he could leak to any enemies of the United States if he got captured or tortured or something? Is that part of the idea?
- CG – Or decided to go to the media.
GREY’S IN VIETNAM:
- DW – Right. OK, so he ends up in Vietnam. And this is in the theater of war in 1968. Now this is where the thing gets really, really bizarre. He’s going around what appears to be a crashed craft of American manufacture during an active war, in the theater of war, in Vietnam. He goes around the corner, and he sees a group of Greys. And then, the Greys tell him, they call him by name, and they say that he’s not supposed to be there. What the heck is going on here, dude?
- CG – It could be several things, like they were in the middle of an operation. “What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here.” But the feeling I got was, “Wait a minute, aren’t you supposed to be in Georgia?” or wherever he was? “How are you thousands of miles, you know? What are you doing here, you know? You’re not supposed to be here. This isn’t your theater of operation. You’re stateside.”
- DW – I guess I’m not really getting to the core of this, which is what the heck are these Greys doing in an American War? Why would they care? Why would they be right near a ship that has just crashed with all these dead people inside?
- CG – Well, this is a phenomenon that’s gone on in just about every war and skirmish.
- DW – Really?
- CG – Yeah. The non-terrestrials that have human beings that they consider assets, they will often protect them. Or if something happens related to them, go and investigate.
- DW – So you’re saying then that, perhaps, some of the people on the B-52 were high-level assets that these Greys considered vital for them, as well as for America?
- CG – I’m speculating. But also, B-52 can carry some interesting things for the few modifications.
- DW – OK.
- CG – So they may have had something else inside that B-52.
- DW – So in other words, there could have been some extraterrestrial material or technology that was on that ship. And it appears to have been shot down by enemy fire.
- CG – That’s a possibility.
DO ET’S PARTICIPATE IN WARS LIKE VIETNAM?:
- DW – I want to get right to the core of another key question, which is, to your knowledge, has there been direct collusion between entities like the United States and extraterrestrials like Greys to fight a war together like Vietnam?
- CG – Well, yes. They don’t fight the war with us. But they have agreements with different non-terrestrials on what kind of a role they will play observationally or any other number of possibilities. They have agreements with certain non-terrestrials before they go to war, during war, but they’re not normally fighting with them in the war.
- DW – Now we’ve heard that both Truman and Eisenhower signed these treaties with Greys, including the TAU-IX Treaty, which apparently was about abductions. Is it possible that part of what these treaties with the Greys would include that if US government allowed them to abduct a certain amount of American citizens that, in exchange, they might give certain things like logistical support for war efforts?
- CG – Well, at that time, we really didn’t need their logistical support because we had a lot of this technology developed on our own, even in the late 60s.
- DW – What technology?
- CG – Technologies for observing the enemy. You know, a higher level of tactical support abilities.
- DW – So if the treaty has been signed, why do you think these ETs would care at all about what’s happening to us in a war? I’m still trying to get to the core of what might be going on there.
- CG – Well, I don’t think we’re ever gonna know what was going on there. All we’re gonna do is be able to throw out a lot of speculation. There’s any number of reasons why they were on-scene there. The reasons I just described to you are just a few.
ET’S DEFEND AGAINST KINETIC WEAPONS:
- DW – OK, another thing that I think everybody’s gonna want your take on before we end this episode is, how do you shoot at beings with M16s and not hit them? What the heck was going on there? They didn’t seem to have the slightest concern about those weapons.
- CG – The common-era weapons that we have or the [current] era of weapons that we have, kinetic weapons, even high-energy weapons, they have defenses against.
WHAT IS A BROKEN ARROW?:
- DW – Now you also mentioned that Project Pounce also takes care of broken arrow.
- CG – Right.
- DW – Would you explain for our viewers what that is?
- CG – Well, a broken arrow situation is when a nuclear weapon has either crashed or we’ve lost it in some sort of an incident. A broken arrow means a nuclear weapon or device that is no longer in our possession.
- DW – Wow.
- CG – That’s right up there. The highest thing, the quickest thing, that they’ll respond to, as well. If these special access groups are told we have a broken arrow situation, they are in the plane, and they are out there immediately. And you have the veil of secrecy that comes along with that situation.
- DW – Alright. Well thank you, Corey. And I thank you for watching. This is really fascinating stuff. And we are bringing you the cutting edge of Cosmic Disclosure here on Gaia. Thanks again for watching, and we’ll see you next time.
About The Author
Justin Deschamps is a truth seeker inspired by philosophy and the love of wisdom in all its forms. He was formally trained in physics and psychology, later discovering the spiritual basis of reality and the interconnected nature of all things. He strives to find the path of truth while also walking it himself, sharing what he knows with others so as to facilitate cooperative change for a better future. He is a student of all and a teacher to some. Follow on Twitter @sitsshow, Facebook Stillness in the Storm, and Follow on steemit @justin-sits.
Like our work? Support this site with a contribution via Paypal.
This article appeared first on Stillness in the Storm.
This article (Cosmic Disclosure Season 5 – Episode 15: Close Encounters with Clifford Stone – Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock) by Justin Deschamps originally appeared on StillnessintheStorm.com and is free and open source. You have permission to share or republish this article in full so long as attribution to the author and stillnessinthestorm.com are provided. If you spot a typo, email [email protected]
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.