by Staff Writer, September 22nd 2016
Star Children Characteristics—Many observers, including teachers, parents, child development specialists and pediatricians have noticed something remarkable over a few decades in which a dramatic change has been occurring in the children and young adults they deal with.
These newer children seem to be brighter.
Not only do these children grow up faster both physically and mentally, they also tackle problems and school work in unique ways that work but leave people looking baffled.
They are very much spiritual but not interested in religion. They have a fascination with space and life on other planets as most of them feel a connection to other worlds.
They are known as star children or starseeds. There are numerous descriptions and experiences that fit them like the ones listed below.
8 Star Children Characteristics
According to Dr Richard Boylan Ph.D, a star child maybe defined as a child with both human and star visitor origins.
Below are descriptions that may define a child to be a star child.
1. Through genetic engineering, star visitors genes were spliced into the human parent’s reproductive material.
2. Incarnation of a star visitor into the human body to complete important missions, to bring awareness that is useful to our world.
3. It can happen from a walk-in experience, somewhere during childhood, the child becomes seriously ill but somehow makes a miraculous recovery with renewed confidence and ability, during this phase the walk out soul is replaced by the visitor spirit soul.
4. Some children had star visitor contact, but they only remember it into their adulthood.
5. These children are very special, even their bewildered parents know as well. They are like grown ups in children’s bodies.
6. One of the common characteristics of a star child is that they can often cause street lamps to go out when they walk by, this is caused by the biomelectromagnetic field which has been amped up as a result of contact with star visitors.
7. These children often have skills such as telepathy, precognition, and even telekinesis.
8. These star children want to change the world for the better, whether it’s working for peace, spreading compassion and kind deeds or working to heal earth’s pollution problem. It’s their mission to wake people up to their highest potential.
Star children and starseeds are now showing up everywhere, are you one of them? Know a friend who might be one? Please share your experience by leaving a comment below.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.