Sargeant Clifford Stone is a former secret space program insider and whistleblower well known within the field of Ufology. His testimony reaches back into the 20th-Century, and in one instance is featured in The Disclosure Project in 2001, headed by Dr. Steven Greer, another prominent figure in the study of exopolitics.
A 1995 Disney television documentary, allegedly broadcast only once with limited syndication in five major cities in the US, featured Stone and his testimony. The film was part of a promotion for the amusement park’s New Tomorrowland ride Alien Encounters. His segment beings at the 08:08 mark.
Stone began his private investigation of flying saucers while still serving in the military. After his superiors had learned of this, they gave him a lawful order to stop his investigation and not reveal anything found to the media.
The unusual nature of this encounter was enough for him to realize that his friend wasn’t a boy after all. The boy plainly didn’t seem human anymore.
For more of Tompkins’ testimony, along with analysis, see the following related articles.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
Clifford Stone has become a monumental figure in the disclosure movement. He served 22 years in the U.S. Army where he worked with an elite secret group which was dispatched to crash sites with orders to recover extraterrestrial craft, bodies and technology. He states that the recovery of these artifacts has allowed the U.S. government to make astounding advancements in science and technology which could benefit the world – if these discoveries were to be made public. He claims to have personally cataloged 57 species of alien life forms.
His personal experience has made him a highly qualified expert in alien technology, black ops organizations/procedures, and the history of extraterrestrial contact.
Since his retirement, Stone has become devoted to diligently searching government archives and amassing one of the largest private collections of authentic government documents pertaining UFOs and extraterrestrials. He seeks the release of the all of the evidence, information and materials which show that intelligent life has been visiting our planet, and influencing our government, for a long time.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Images for this episode are courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com.
DW = David Wilcock, CS = Clifford Stone.
- DW – I’m glad you could make it. I’m David Wilcock. And you are about to see a biographical sketch of Sergeant Clifford Stone, a man who joined the military around the time of the Vietnam War. He was really gung ho [enthusiastic] about getting into the service to try to serve his country. Little did he know the wild adventure that he was going to end up on involving UFO crash retrievals, and how this testimony now is being brought forward by us to help directly validate many of the things that Corey Goode has been revealing on our show, “Cosmic Disclosure.” So now you’re going to get to see an insider’s look at the incredible career of Sergeant Clifford Stone. Check it out.
CLIFFORD STONE’S BIO:
- CS – When the children showed up, they would go ahead and they would talk to me. They even helped me with my homework. But they cautioned me about one thing. “Don’t tell others about us because they can’t see us.” I could see them like I can see you, you can see me. Looked like typical children, boys and girls.
- Now one guy, he was like a little blond boy. He was the one that was closest to me. We’d go ahead, joke. And if I had no one else to play with, they’d play with me, you know? But to me, they were just children. My mom and dad and some other people, [would say] “Oh, they’re imaginary friends.” I knew the difference between imaginary friends and what I was seeing. But I figured, you know, grown-ups are never going to understand. So I went ahead, and everything went real good.
- Then one day, I found this little bird that had fallen out of its nest. And I grabbed the little bird. And I took it home, just like any other child. If you have a cut, you hold the cut underneath the faucet, and it washes the blood away. When the little bird fell out of the tree, it broke its beak. And to me—it was squeaking, but to me that was screaming. It was in pain. So I went ahead, put it underneath the faucet trying to stop the blood. And naturally I killed it.
- And my childish-like mind, it was like I murdered someone. I thought about the bird will never see its family again. The mom and dad’s going to be worried, never knowing what’s happening. Then the little boy, he showed up.
- Only he wasn’t the little boy no more. He had like a one-piece, silver-like suit. And he had this shocked expression on his face that was no longer human. And he was looking at me. And literally I could hear it in my mind. But it’s just like you and I talking right now. He was telling me, “Why do you feel that way?” Why do I feel that way? “Why is it that you mourn this little bird? It was just a little bird. Why are you feeling the way you feel? Why such a deep sorrow and sadness over this?” And he didn’t like the feeling. But you know, he went ahead and said this and he says, “What is the water in your eyes?” He couldn’t understand me crying. And I didn’t know what to say to him.
- But at that point, it was no longer about worrying about the little bird or anything, it was total fear. Because here was what I always thought was the little boy, no longer was the little boy. And I ran and I tried to hide. I ran.
- I hid behind the sofa because it set catercorner. And I’d get behind it. And it was like he showed up there, let me know, “I’m right here.” The last place I hid was between the sink and the refrigerator. And I found—I can tell you. People don’t like this, but hey, the truth’s the truth—like three bony fingers and an opposable bony thumb scratching me on my head as though to say, “You can run and hide, but you can’t escape.”
- Then my aunt—my mom was in the hospital at that time. But my aunt, Aunt Lynn, she was taking care of us. And she made me sit in this chair because she thought I was being mean. And she thought I was out of control. So she made me sit in it, and I didn’t want to sit in the chair. I had to go find another place to hide. But eventually my friend came back to me, and now he looked like a little child. But I knew he wasn’t a little child. I knew the truth now. There was something more to this.
- And very carefully, very gently, he tried to make it to where he got back into my life and tried to reassure me that nothing evil is going on, nothing evil is going to happen to me, that they mean me no harm.
- And [he] explained to me, “Look, we select people from among your own species. Throughout life, we follow these people, and we learn about your culture, from the life events in your life. And we want to learn from you. And I chose you. Our lifespan is a little more than 300 years. I will live to mourn your death.” He said, “But I will learn a lot of wonderful things about your culture and your people from you.”
- And I hate saying this, but I’m going to day it anyhow, because I think it’s so important. He says, “The one thing that I like about you, you have what your people call a heart.” As a child, that’s crazy. Everybody’s got a heart, right? But he could sense I can—I’ve always been this way. I care what happens to the other person—myself last. And a lot of times my family don’t like that because they think sometimes I put the family last too, which isn’t really the case. But they got to understand, I have to care what happens to other people.
- But [the being] went ahead and he told me he’d follow me throughout life.
- Now at that point I had to make a decision. I could go ahead and fight it, and it would drive me crazy. Or I could accept it and learn from it. I finally chose the latter, at a very young age. But I didn’t choose the latter until I asked my mom and dad to take me to see a doctor, because the doctor could make the monsters go away. But once again, they chalked it up just being imaginary friends. So I went ahead and accepted it.
- And we started to open a dialogue, from a very early age, now about seven. At the age of seven, not even a couple months after that, “True” magazine came out with a magazine about UFOs.
- CS – And of course “True” magazine is considered a men’s magazine. Well I went to—I think the name of the drugstore was Kelso’s Drugstore. And I was going to buy a copy of the book [magazine]. So I went and got the book, took it up to buy it, and I was told, “No, no, no, we can’t sell you that. That’s a man’s magazine.”
- Then I heard a voice in back of me saying, “Yeah, I’m interested in UFOs, too.” “You’re interested in UFOs?” I turn around, there was this person in the Air Force in a captain’s uniform. And he went over, got another copy, came on back over, says, “I’ll take two copies.”
- And he says, “So you’re interested in UFOs?” And I said, “Yes, sir.” And he says, “OK,” says, “Well, let’s talk a little.” Says, “Have you ever had a strawberry float? Do you like them?” And I said, “I don’t know. I’ve really never had one.” He says, “Well, we’ll get two, and if you don’t like it, you don’t have to drink it.” So we got two—not strawberry, but root beer floats. We got two root beer floats.
- We went, we saw down at the booth. When we sat down at the booth, he says, “Well tell me, what got you interested in UFOs?” And he was prodding me because now he’s bringing up things, and I wasn’t picking up on it, not with a child’s mind. He knew things that had happened in my life. He knew about the UFO I saw. And that was broad daylight. That was at 10 o’clock—approximately 10 o’clock in the morning.
- I went to get a friend of mine. His name is Michael Eubanks. And we were going to go play ball. I went to the backyard, which was out of the alley, into the backyard, knocked on his door, and started to call out for his name. All of a sudden, I heard this high-pitched whirling sound. And bright sunny day, no clouds. It was a clear blue sky. And I looked up, trying to see, because it seemed like the noise was coming from above. And there was these warehouses on the other side of the alley where his house was.
- Then all of a sudden, this white dish-shaped object came over the warehouses, flew over the open area between the warehouse and his house, and flew directly over his house. And I remember this day. The outer ring was going clockwise, the inner ring going counterclockwise. And to me, dare I say it was like an epiphany, because I saw something I thought I needed to share with the world.
- Prior to that time, I didn’t believe in UFOs. I didn’t believe in flying saucers. I just saw one. And I wanted the world to know that hey, these people [that] are talking about these things, they’re not crazy. They really exist.
- And I went and told my family. Of course my family rejected it. But here it was.
- Now I’m talking to a guy that’s a captain, that was listening to me, that was believing what I was saying. Now after we finished, he said, “I’m going to give you a copy of the book—the magazine. But first I have to talk to your parents and make sure it’s OK with them.”
- So we went back home, and he talked to my mom. And I don’t know what the conversation was because I wasn’t permitted to be there. When my dad got off work—and that was a little after 3:00 because he worked at the Detroit Steel Mill. He came home, and they talked to my dad. And then they went ahead and said OK, Captain Brown says, “Well, we’re friends now, so I’m going to be coming back to see him from time to time.” And apparently, my family agreed to this. And from that time on, every couple weeks or so, I’d run into Captain Brown.
- And Captain Brown would want to know if anything new has come up. And I kept him appraised of the situation. That went on until about March of 1968.
- Accordingly, in March of 1968, Captain Brown was killed in a crash of a T33 out of Laughlin Air Force Base. After that I went ahead, still had strange things going on from time to time, but they were taking more of a backseat.
- But by this time, I’m a firm believer. I know we’re not alone in the universe.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 5 Episode 15.
About The Author
Justin Deschamps is a truth seeker inspired by philosophy and the love of wisdom in all its forms. He was formally trained in physics and psychology, later discovering the spiritual basis of reality and the interconnected nature of all things. He strives to find the path of truth while also walking it himself, sharing what he knows with others so as to facilitate cooperative change for a better future. He is a student of all and a teacher to some. Follow on Twitter @sitsshow, Facebook Stillness in the Storm, and Follow on steemit @justin-sits.
Like our work? Support this site with a contribution via Paypal.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.
August 24th, 2016: In previous versions of this article, the summary text described the being encountered by Stone as a boy, when it was more appropriate to refer to it as another entity. This was changed to more accurately reflect what Stone actually said.