William Tompkins is a former secret space program insider and whistleblower who began revealing his experiences to the public in 2015 with his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials.
Tompkins is one of several such individuals who have come forward of late acknowledging the existence of highly classified secret technology projects that have quietly shaped human history for decades.
A gifted visual artist and draftsman, he was noticed by the Navy as a young man for his adept skills of model making. He was able to reproduce classified components that were being installed on naval vessels in preparation for combat during the second world war. He was displaying these at a department store in Hollywood when several officers of the Navy went to see the impressive young modelers work. They discovered that not only was he a gifted craftsman and that he also seemed to have access to classified information, as he was able to reproduce top secret radar devices with ease.
The Navy, suspecting that Tompkin’s father may have been a spy, detained him for several days. After being cleared of any suspicion, he was returned home, and the investigators focused on William’s work. Tompkins produced many sketches and visualization diagrams as part of his model making projects and these were scrutinized by naval officers in great detail on three separate occasions.
One of the Navy officers asked Tompkins father to bring him to the Mt. Wilson Telescope. During his time there, Tompkins overheard the astronomers discussing aspects of their work, realizing that they believed there was no life in space or on other worlds. Although Tompkins didn’t know for certain, he felt that this was untrue and that these so-called learned men of science didn’t understand a fundamental truth that he did. This jaunt led to his official recruitment into the Navy on September 26th, 1945.
But instead of going into boot camp, he was given a special project assignment and sent to a number of aeronautics companies who were contracted to develop secret space program technology. He eventually ended up working for Douglas in a think-tank tasked with reverse engineering extraterrestrial communication systems. He was specifically given the assignment of designing spacecraft carriers that were one to six kilometers long. Eventually, these vehicles would be built in massive underground shipyards in Utah during the 1970’s, used by the Solar Warden secret space program faction revealed by Corey Goode and Gary McKinnon.
For more of Tompkins’ testimony, along with analysis, see the following related article.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well. Here is his review of this episode.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
William Tompkins Bio
As a teenager, William Tompkins’s keen eye for detail nearly landed him in hot water with the Navy as his models of Navy ships included specifications which were classified. However, the Navy took interest in his capabilities and recruited him into their Intelligence programs to work on advanced technology projects. After the Navy, Tompkins worked within highly classified think tanks designing advanced weapons for aerospace companies, including North American Aviation, Northrop and Douglas Aircraft Company. He even assisted with the Saturn and Apollo Space Programs for NASA.
He is coming forward, now, to reveal that his many years with clandestine programs included much more than designing conventional technology. With naval intelligence he also evaluated the plausibility of extraterrestrial threats from known civilizations. During his time with the aerospace think tanks, he was instrumental in the design of space-faring vehicles for the Navy. All the while, he had the assistance from Nordic-type aliens who helped to guide the design process.
This is only the beginning of the details Tompkins is coming forward to present. His work alongside Navy top brass gave him an inside view of pivotal events which many of us can only speculate upon.
This discussion with David Wilcock was originally webcast July 26, 2016.
Transcribed by Andrew K. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
WT = William Tompkins, DW = David Wilcock.
- DW – I’m glad you’re here for this one, because this is going to blow your mind. You’re about to see a biographical sketch of William Tompkins, an aerospace engineer, who has come forward as an insider with exclusive knowledge in a wide variety of aspects, specific data points related to the Secret Space Program that we have been disclosing in the show that I have here with Corey Goode. I want you to see this now and get into the details of all the amazing intricacies of William Tompkins’ illustrious career. Check it out.
WILLIAM TOMPKINS BIO:
- WT – I had, for whatever reason, been interested when I was a kid, nine years old, in building Navy ship models.
- WT – To get more information, I’d go to the library and then try to find what you could get on the library. And then there’d be news broadcasts about different Navy ships sometimes.
- My dad though took my brother and I, older—he’s older than I am—down to Long Beach. We were living in Hollywood. And he would take us down to Long Beach on the weekends, where in the early ‘30s there, the Navy was concerned about what the Japanese were doing in China.
- They decided to move the Eastern Navy to the West Coast, but they didn’t have a harbor. So they had to wait for the construction of a breakwater right off of Long Beach. And this breakwater then was large enough to actually handle both the Eastern Navy and the Pacific Fleet.
- WT – So this was all new to everybody when these ships came in. And to me it was wonderful, because I could go down the bay and I could—you can’t use cameras—but I could sketch all the radar and the classified stuff, because the ships are only 10 or 12 blocks off of Long Beach.
- WT – So then on weekends, the Navy allowed people to come on board and just walk around on the ships. So my dad took my brother and I down there. And I was really interested in the aircraft carrier. We had two of them at that time, and the “Lexington” and the “Saratoga” were both right there. That great big enormous aircraft carrier, 1,000 feet long—crazy—stood up like 11 stories high. And when you get up inside, it’s a big enormous hangar, and you wouldn’t believe the size of it. But the whole thing looked to me like it was a space vehicle that somebody had built. That’s the way I saw it. So I needed help for building the “Lexington” aircraft carrier [model].
- WT – So I needed the radar. I needed a lot of other details of the five-inch guns, 20 millimeter, 40 millimeter, where all this stuff was because, remember, at that time they were refitting every ship, almost, for battle conditions with the latest equipment that they could come up with.
- To get the radar, I would walk the flight deck and way up there on top of the tower next to the control center, there would be a shadow that would come down, and this shadow then gave me the opportunity to walk two ways of it, another two ways, and mark it down. And I could figure basically the shape and the size. And I was real good on being able mathematically to come up with what it was. So then I would walk up to the bow of the aircraft carrier. And they had these secret steam catapults to catapult the aircraft off so they could get them in the air faster. Of course, it was classified, but I just walked around, and I got all my numbers and came back.
|Aircraft Catapult used to accelerate planes on an Aircraft Carrier flight-deck to velocities capable of achieving lift for take off. These devices were classified during Tompkins early model making ventures.|
- WT – And on the way home, while dad’s driving us back to Hollywood, I would start making my perspective sketches. Later on in the week, after school, I would make a detailed drawing.
- WT – And then I would build that part of the ship and put it onto the model.
- So we got to be about 40 ship models in this collection, and so some people found out about it. Newspapers found out about it, and they had articles written about the Kid’s Navy.
- WT – So the Broadway Department Store on Hollywood Boulevard requested that we show the models in their front window. So they opened up a great big area. They had a table inside for me with a desk, and I had some of my model stuff there, and they had me demonstrate how I would make the models. And I did that after school all week long and the Saturdays and Sundays, so it was quite an effort.
- WT – But the first article that referred to this got several Navy people that were on leave to come up from the base into Hollywood. They were going there anyway, and so they went over to where the models were. And they couldn’t get over looking at the accuracy of these models.
- WT – So one of them contacted a Naval Intelligence guy. And this then got to be sort of a hard story. Naval Intelligence came from San Pedro to my dad’s office on Wilshire Boulevard. They confiscated him. They investigated him for 2 ½ days and finally figured out that he was not a Russian or a spy or something.
- But in that conversation, they then came out to our small apartment in Hollywood. I shared a bedroom with my brother, and actually I had stacks of paper that were piled up halfway around the height of the room. These fellas came in this little room and looked at this stuff. They studied it. They came back three days later. They reviewed it. They came back four days later, and they reviewed almost everything that I had. And I had hundreds of sketches, hundreds of drawings, hundreds of pre-perspective-type things, because I would get all these crazy things, and I was visualizing how all this would come together for the models.
- So they let my dad off the hook. From there, we had moved to Long Beach for my dad’s business, and we were only 11 blocks from the beach. So now I can go down to the beach, and I can get all the latest stuff. And that really worked. I went to a special school down there for a couple of years, came back to Hollywood and got into junior high in Hollywood. And then, of course, the drafting class.
- And this young girl that was sitting next to me, she couldn’t get over how fast I could make the drawings. I was way ahead of class all the way through, because I’d been doing this stuff myself.
- WT – We graduated to Hollywood High School, and she was actually in my English class. And I was not an introvert, but I just was not—I didn’t like English, I didn’t like talking in front of people or anything like this. But she was there, so she would break, and we would talk and everything. And I would sort of calm down.
- Anyway, the teacher picked me out and wanted me to come up in front and talk to everybody. So I talked about the ship models, and I talked about going on these aircraft carriers and destroyers and cruisers and submarines and all this stuff. I learned how to speak in that class to where I was called from information about the ship models in the newspapers to speak at the open stadium in Hollywood, the Hollywood Stadium, and had spoke to four different groups about the Navy. And I spoke just like I’d been speaking as a speaker professionally. It’s unbelievable what that class did for me.
- One of the people that was involved with the Navy asked my dad to take my brother and I up to Mt. Wilson Telescope, which was just east of Pasadena, a beautiful area up there. So looking through that 100-inch telescope was sort of an event. And being able to listen to some of the meetings that were going on with the astronomers, they just allowed us to sort of participate in their daily workloads.
- So it was surprising to me that some of the questions that were going back and forth indicated to me that there is nothing out there. And I somehow, at that point, I knew that there were planets out there that had people on them. I knew it. There wasn’t any question.
- And so I sort of brought this up a couple of times and, of course, I get pushed away because these fellows have all got their eight years in astronomy, and they know what’s going on, but they didn’t.
- And so that little part then led to the Navy Intelligence again confiscating my dad and I, and took us down to San Pedro, and put together a package for me to go in the Navy and implement some program. I didn’t know what it was.
- WT – Instead of going into boot camp right away, the Navy sent me to Vultee Aircraft over in Downey, California, just right in the Los Angeles area, which is now North American Space Systems.
- WT – A job there at North American was converting extraterrestrial communication systems and then making them work and then copying them. So then I went over to Lockheed, and I got in the wind tunnel over there. And they pulled me out of the wind tunnel, and they put me in other research. I had this feeling that, yeah, Lockheed is good, but there is something going on over at Santa Monica—Douglas.
- WT – And I went over there and signed on as a draftsman. And I got in the door with the ship models. In a very short time, Douglas company used my ship models, and they were taking them all over the place, advertising Douglas Aircraft Company.
- WT – So then the Corporate Vice President of Douglas nailed me and had me build a very large sailboat, which is to be a copy of Douglas Sr.’s sailboat that he had tied up down at San Pedro. So I had to go down there and measure stuff and come up with the drawings. And I built the thing in a real short period of time because I knew how to do it. And they gave it to him for Christmas. So now I’m in with the Vice President of Douglas.
- So I went to work then at Douglas, and I’m a draftsman for two weeks. And my Section Chief started through my background. And, of course, it just says all of this stuff that I had done in the Navy. So he puts me in this think tank, and there is where we get to the first think tank—was inside of Douglas in a walled-off area. And there’s 200 guys in it. And one of my assignments was like 12 years old, and it was one that I had carried to Douglas.
- I flew to Douglas and gave it to the Douglas engineering when I was in the Navy. And here’s in the files—I had to refer to it—and here’s one of my documents that I did in the Navy, and I flew and gave it to them.
- WT – And so it turns out that this becomes the first think tank. Like TRW later, we investigate every aspect of extraterrestrial, military, commercial, whatever. And I was assigned to design for the Navy about 16, 18 different classes of US Navy battle group ships, which didn’t exist. And the larger ones were from 1 kilometer to 6 kilometer. These ships fly in space.
- WT – They’re spacecraft carriers. I designed US Navy Spacecraft Carriers, which finally got built back in the late ‘70s up in Utah, underneath the ground. And you’ve seen the pictures of US Navy spaceships—Solar Warden. So Solar Warden came out of a think tank inside of Engineering at Douglas. And a whole lot of other stuff came out.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 5 Episode 12.
About The Author
Justin Deschamps is a truth seeker inspired by philosophy and the love of wisdom in all its forms. He was formally trained in physics and psychology, later discovering the spiritual basis of reality and the interconnected nature of all things. He strives to find the path of truth while also walking it himself, sharing what he knows with others so as to facilitate cooperative change for a better future. He is a student of all and a teacher to some. Follow on Twitter @sitsshow and Facebook Stillness in the Storm.
Like our work? Support this site with a contribution via Paypal.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.