In the second and final part in the Corey Goode update sub-series, Goode shares more about his less than positive interactions with the Wrangler, Gonzales’ attempts to visit Ancient Builder race facilities, a reconnaissance mission he and the inner-Earth priestess Kaaree completed, and a message from the Blue Avian Raw-Teir-Eir regarding the coming shift or ascension.
In the previous episode, Goode revealed that he was abducted by the lower-level secret space program (SSP) who performed a chemical interrogation wherein he inadvertently identified three SSP Alliance assets, one of whom was Lt. Col. Gonzales. In the past, Gonzales and Goode enjoyed friendly relations as colleagues in the SSP Alliance, yet after this event, Gonzales became increasingly hostile towards Goode. Gonzales was rescued by the inner-Earth Anshar group before suffering harm but the other two assets leaked were compromised, one being killed and the other having gone missing. The loss of Gonzales’ associates, combined with a severing of communication with his superiors in the SSP Alliance and the loss of his cover life on Earth caused Gonzales to lose equanimity and become reactive. Although Goode is troubled by Gonzales’ unnecessary aggressiveness, he realizes that Gonzales was emotionally reactive and not thinking clearly.
Before continuing with this aspect of the update, Goode shared that he was taken to a base in the Kuiper belt to see Gonzales and Kaaree some time after Gonzales was asked to leave the inner-Earth Anshar city. At this base, Goode met with a man calling himself the Wrangler, a Drill Sargent-type asset within the SSP Alliance given the task of motivating operatives who had fallen short in their eyes. During that meeting, Gonzales and the Wrangler provided sparse intelligence to Goode wherein it was revealed that the Cabal has been fleeing to secret bases in Antarctica and South America for several weeks. David Wilcock confirmed via his sources (Pete Peterson and Bruce) that the Cabal was moving technology and supplies to a safe location because certain Earth-based Alliances were making plans to take them out in North America and Europe.
Goode describes a massive subterranean network of naturally forming tunnels located at the ridge intersections of the Earth’s crust. These tunnels allow the Cabal and other groups to transport cargo and assets from one location to another. Enormous black-subs the size of container ships are used to transport items to these southern bases where the Cabal has been fleeing to over the past several weeks. They are attempting to flee for several reasons. One already mentioned are the threats from the Earth Alliances. Another is their fear of a solar event or shift, the very same event the Sphere Beings Alliance arrived in the solar system to help with. Given this move, the suggestion is that this energetic event that has been described as the Rapture, The Event, and the Ascension is close-at-hand.
Prior to this briefing, Gonzales had made two attempts to visit bases with working Ancient Builder race technology. Goode shares that when Gonzales was still staying with the inner-Earth Anshar (prior to this meeting with the Wrangler), he and the priestess Kaaree traveled to Venus and a base near Saturn where he was turned away by a non-living Sentinel who said he lacked humility. During the Venus encounter, Gonzales was able to glimpse some Ancient Builder race technology that used a kind of holographic glass to project a series of ascending symbols on a vertical incline. After Gonzales’ failed attempts to gain entry to these bases, he and Kaaree returned to the Anshar city, and shortly after, he was asked to leave due to his suspicious and dishonorable behavior. After Goode’s meeting with him and the Wrangler in the Kuiper Belt, Gonzales was sent to the Mayan breakaway group for healing.
Goode reveals other information about Venus, saying it has always been a strictly enforced no-fly zone, going as far back as his time in the Solar Warden program from 1987 to 2007. And he says there are SSP-run research facilities floating in the skies there.
Goode’s accidental leak of three SSP Alliance assets, as mentioned in the previous episode, caused many problems for the Alliance. Heretofore, they were using Goode and Wilcock as outlets for disseminating actionable intelligence to covertly placed SSP Alliance operatives on Earth. Gonzales, prior to his outing by Goode, enjoyed relative anonymity, interfacing with surface-level assets. However, as a result of Goode’s outing, the SSP Alliance was unable to complete aspects of their manifold mission, and presumably, the SSP Alliance council via their proxy agent the Wrangler were attempting to force Goode to take Gonzales’ place.
The Wrangler convinced Goode to agree to a “chemical debrief” which was essentially another chemical interrogation. Goode shares that the chemicals involved were much more painful and had he known how traumatic these sessions would be, he never would have agreed to them. After a series of eight or nine meetings wherein Goode was brought before the Wrangler, an offer was made under duress to coerce Goode into becoming a replacement for Gonzales, wherein Goode would be provided a modest level of material support. Goode did not directly respond to this offer, and was later informed by Raw-Teir-Eir in a private meeting that Teir-Eir informed the SSP Alliance—through Gonzales—that Goode would not be accepting the offer. In addition, Goode was informed by Teir-Eir that he will no longer be abducted by the Wrangler or subject to further intimidation tactics.
The Muhammad Accords were agreed to shortly after the appearance of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Prior to this development, members of the Super Federation of non-terrestrial races were in open conflict with each other and making direct contact with the native surface population of humanity. These conflicts came at a great cost to these groups at the time, and in an effort to prevent further losses, all groups—benevolent or otherwise—formed a treaty. The Draco Alliance was part of this treaty, which since that time has been honored—more or less—by members of the Super Federation. But according to Goode, as revealed by Kaaree, an effort to renegotiate the Accords was being made. In the meeting Goode had with Raw-Teir-Eir, towards the end of his most recent off-world encounters, he was informed that the meetings were not taking place because the Draco refused to attend the negotiations. But Kaaree notified Goode that this type of grandstanding and theater was a common feature of their dealings with the Draco, and in time talks would most likely proceed.
Moving back to an earlier point in the narrative, Goode discusses a trip he and Kaaree made to the planet Venus, in an attempt to visit the Ancient Builder race outpost previously seen by Gonzales. He and Kaaree departed from an inner-Earth city in an advanced shuttle-type spacecraft with an intuitive user interface. After lifting off, they quickly entered the orbit of Venus but stopped their approach due to being confronted by several unknown kilometer-sized cigar-shaped craft. After some unintelligible discussions between Kaaree and the other craft, they were turned away and proceeded to the next part of their mission; a reconnaissance flight to Antarctica.
Departing the orbit of Venus, the shuttle quickly arrived at Earth and maked a rapid descent to the nightside area of the southernmost continent. The shuttlecraft had the ability to make itself transparent, allowing occupants to see through the bulkheads with ease so as to gaze upon the vistas presented during flight, which Goode said was a sight to behold. They flew quickly over the surface of the sea passing through a holographic wall-of-ice and meandering through a series of frozen tunnel ways that opened up to a lake beneath an ice-capped surface. After some distance, they arrived at the subterranean industrial-base run by the Cabal. The facility is located under a naturally occurring pocket between the rocky surface and antarctic ice cap. Littered throughout the caverns, embedded in the ice walls and strewn on the floor, he saw enormous H blocks very similar to features of the Puma Punku site in Peru, presumably left by an ancient culture prior to the continents encasement in glacial ice. Goode saw massive black-subs unloading cargo and triangular shaped spacecraft resting close to the cavern floor.
Goode was in awe of the sheer magnitude of what he saw, saying that the base seemed to have been progressively expanded over a long period of time. At this time, he wondered to himself how many of these bases were under the ice, at which point the shuttlecraft’s intuitive interface produced a series of holographic displays with the pertinent information he subliminally requested. He saw a map of Antarctica with several locations highlighting where other bases were located. Previously, Kaaree had warned him not to be distracted by the ship and its “intuitive technology.” Goode quickly decided to redirect his attention to their mission of reconnaissance, avoiding the displays and continuing to gaze out of the transparent shuttlecraft.
The shuttle moved towards the surface of the volcanic lake formed by thermal vents located under the icy surface of Antarctica. Goode said the body of water was huge, and as they made their way over it, Goode saw a colossal opening in the cavern’s ice ceiling where volcanically heated air was escaping. The ship quickly descended into the water at this point, going deep below the surface. After some time, they approached a large set of meandering ridges that eventually led to a breathtakingly tall archway built into the rock. The size of the archway was inconceivably large, with black subs seen moving into the entrance that looked like small grains in comparison to the archway opening. Shortly after this encounter, the ship returns to the surface of the Antarctic sea where the craft enters a portal and their voyage ends.
As discussed earlier, Goode had a private meeting with Raw-Teir-Eir in a blue sphere. Goode was able to see the massive sphere network being used to dampen in-streaming cosmic energies, which were buzzing with activity that he said looked like static electricity. It was during this meeting that Teir-Eir informed Goode he would no longer be abducted by the Wrangler and that the renegotiations of the Muhammad Accords were not taking place. But in a staggering admission by Teir-Eir, he informed Goode that when the people of Earth begin to see dead family members appearing to them en masse, then this would indicate that the solar event or ascension is close-at-hand.
Due to the matter-of-fact nature of this episode, no overarching analysis will be provided. However, I have embedded commentary within the transcript of this episode.
For part one in the update sub-series, see the below linked episode.
Some of what is discussed in this episode was covered in Goode’s May 14th report.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
Major updates concerning Corey Goode’s latest activities within the secret space programs are coming your way. In this first installment, we learn of veiled threats against Corey to try and scare him into ceasing his release of information. Despite the Cabal’s concern, the cat is really out of the bag as members of the Earth Alliance are working with factions of the SSP to ready a massive document dump. Plus we learn details of a telepathic communication technique used by Kaaree of the Anshar which plays a critical role in the rest of our updates.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast July 5, 2016.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Transcript courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
- DW – All right. Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I’m your host, David Wilcock. And I’m here with Corey Goode.
- I’m actually learning a lot myself by talking to him about this, because even though we discuss some of these things on the phone, I’ve never really gotten to see it all laid out like this. It is a tragic story.
- In fact, I would say this is probably the greatest drama of any of Corey’s accounts that we’ve had since he was first taken to Mars and was captured and almost killed before he got portaled out. So Corey, welcome back to the program.
- CG – Thank you.
- DW – So where we last left you, you have now been in the bus with Kaaree on the way back from this meeting in the Kuiper Belt in which this man who [we call the] The Wrangler later on in our story and Gonzales were both sitting there. And they’re looking at intel, but they don’t want to tell you anything—which means you and I, and, thus, our audience and everybody else—is getting cut off from valuable [information].
- And everything we’ve been hearing is that this is all building up to some epic defeats of the Cabal on Earth, some stuff that we want to know more about.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So did you get any sense of the progress towards the exposure and defeat of the Cabal from any of these briefings at all?
- CG – It sounded as though everything was still status quo on the negotiation side, but there was beginning to come . . . Information about Antarctica was starting to come out. And there was a little bit of that in there, but that really developed more later.
- DW – The Wrangler and Gonzales started to give you information about Antarctica?
- CG – Right, that . . . Well, Antarctica and more information about . . . That was actually the time I was given information about bases, the underground bases in Brazil and Argentina, that Cabal groups were going into like ants, bringing supplies and all kinds of stuff.
- And I was told about the rift system that ran from Antarctica and connected to enough . . . another rift system that ran underneath South America, Central America, on up to the United States. And part of . . .
- DW – These rifts are in the ocean, and they’re like traversable tunnels with water in them?
- CG – These are actual tectonic rifts that, you know, like a rift, and . . .
- DW – A crack between the plates of the Earth. [The intersection between tectonic plates on the Earth form rift valleys where new rock springs up from the mantel and extends outwardly. The Expanding Earth theory, in contrast to Plate Tectonics, states that the Earth is actually expanding and new material emerges from zones where these plates touch, seen below. Due to the nature of the formation of new rock from cooling magma, it stands to reason these areas would be home to naturally forming volcanic tunnel systems, much like what CG describes here.]
|Image Source. Age of oceanic crust (red is youngest, and blue is oldest)|
- CG – Right. And some of the area was completely underwater. In some areas, they had built out towards the top little bases or outposts. But the area was so incredibly huge.
- And they described what they call ‘black subs’ that were the size of container ships that carried shipping containers full of beans, bullets—everything needed. And they were traveling underwater, propelled electromagnetically underwater, through this rift system all the way to Antarctica where they had a port.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of massive tunnel systems near Antarctica, complete with container-ship-sized black submarines transporting cargo to secret facilities.|
- DW – All right. I want to bring this to your attention, Corey, because I don’t know if I’ve ever said this to you. My insider, Bruce, who I met through Hoagland, who’s a major part of the new book “Ascension Mysteries”, told me that he may be leaving. That he may have to go to Argentina or somewhere in South America.
- And when I asked him why—now remember, this is the guy who worked for the Reagans—he told me that they are moving everything out of North America, Europe, all that. They’re migrating down there. And it’s because there is this massive effort against them from Putin—is how he was explaining it. [CG has stated in the past that Putin is a high ranking member of one of the Earth-based Alliances and that he participates in SSP Alliance meetings and negotiations. According to DW, as reported during an episode of Wisdom Teachings, Putin went missing for almost two weeks during the early part of 2015 at which time he was brought up to an SSP facility for some unrevealed purpose.]
- DW – Then we independently had Pete Peterson basically tell me the same thing, not that he was going to be leaving, but that there is a massive transportation of all kinds of assets, personnel, personal items from high level Cabal people.
- They’re moving their houses, their families, their staff, everybody. They’re trying to hide out. Now why do you think, or were you told, why are they hiding out?
- CG – Well, because of the way things were going for them, was what I was told at this meeting. But later on, I was told that they, at least some of them that were headed down to Antarctica, had the belief that there was going to be some sort of solar kill shot or huge plasma waves that were going to hit the Earth. [The “solar kill shot” can be described as a shift in solar expression, a type of quantum leap the Sun will make as a result of an influx of energies from the surrounding cosmos, most especially from the central sun in the center of the Milky Way galaxy. The Sphere Being Alliance placed thousands of massive spheres in the solar system and beyond to dampen these energies, according to CG. But during mid-2015, CG reported that the dampening effect was being reduced so as to prepare for the shift. This energy has the effect of increasing consciousness potency or awareness density within each individual embodiment, and as CG describes, creates a type of “end-time madness” effect—making good people better and bad people worse. Those who are on the path of self-mastery or consciousness evolution experience greater opportunity to evolve, whereas those who are seeking to avoid evolution experience increased tension and anxiety. The Cabal are most likely feeling the symptoms of “end time madness” which is somewhat evident due to the increase in poorly executed false flag attacks and psychological warfare tactics employed against the people. For more on the evolution of the solar system and the solar shift, see the below linked articles.]
Related All Life is Connected via EMF Entrainment | Solar Revolution Documentary (2012) – Reveals the Science of Entrainment, along with the Sun and Galaxies Influence on Human Affairs
Related Sun’s Magnetic Field 230% Stronger | Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System
Related The Energetic Evolution of The Solar System | At the Earth’s Core: The Geophysics of Planetary Evolution
- CG – And since they couldn’t escape the Earth at the time, they were going to hide out under the ice shelf.
- DW – And this gets back to the Hindu Zoroastrian Christian prophecy of the so-called glory Lord of this big solar flash event.
- CG – Correct.
- DW – Okay. So, but can you also corroborate the intel that I got from Bruce and Peterson that these people feel like there’s going to be some epic public defeat of them, exposure of them, and that’s part of why they’re on the run?
- CG – Oh, yeah. They’re . . . This is the part of the Cabal that is not negotiating. Part of . . . There’s part of the Cabal that’s negotiating with the Earth Alliance, and then there’s another part that is not up for negotiation. [They] don’t even consider it.
GONZALES LACKS HUMILITY, TURNED AWAY FROM VENUS OUTPOST:
- DW – Okay. So let’s now move forward on this. And what is the next noteworthy thing that happens? Did you talk to Kaaree and find out more about what Gonzales was up to while he was in the inner-Earth?
- CG – Yes. And that had occurred a little earlier. The conversations I was having with Kaaree [was] after she had told me that Gonzales not only made things to where only he went to this outpost—this Ancient Builder Race outpost that was working, operational—he had them take only him and also to another meeting right after, which was very similar.
- It was the exact same station that we had gone to in Jupiter’s orbit. He had, after that, he had been taken directly out to Saturn, which had an exact duplicate base or station that we had gone to around Jupiter that we had meetings with the Super Federation group.
- But when he went to this [base] it was the same thing. He went through this, not really a portal, but some sort of a time anomaly to where you have to go in and come out the same way. He went . . . They went in the same way. They docked. There were no other vessels. There was nobody in that station at all.
- And she took him to the exact meeting room that we had been in where everyone would sit in these horseshoe shaped areas where they were assigned. And he saw one of these beings again that was out at the Venus location.
- And once again, he was told that he lacked humility. And he couldn’t go ahead with the meeting.
MORE ABOUT VENUS:
- DW – So I want to double click on Venus a little bit here, because I have had an incredibly hard time getting any information about any unusual activity going on in this planet, around this planet, at all.
- CG – It’s mostly a no fly zone for various SSP groups.
- DW – So let me tell you what I have heard from various insiders whose testimony corroborates with yours, and we’ll just take it from there.
- First of all, I talked to Pete Peterson about it, and from his level of need to know—that’s a very important point for everybody to remember, ‘his level of need to know’—he was told that the planet is very hot because of all the clouds and that the only . . . that there are some developments from our Space Program there, but they have to be staffed by androids, because humans can’t handle the heat.
- That’s what he was told, that everything that’s there is run by basically robotic humanoids and not people, because the temperature is so sweltering.
- CG – Yeah. Well, we have bases that are floating in the clouds of Venus.
- DW – ‘We’ as in the Space Program?
- CG – The Space Program.
- DW – And you knew that while you were in Solar Warden?
- CG – Yes. I had read about those facilities.
- DW – Okay. Could you tell us a little bit about what they are? What they did?
- CG – Well, they were [for] research. They were listed as research facilities that were somehow suspended in the clouds of Venus and that there were also some on the ground that were built pretty much just like the high pressure underwater bases.
- Would you like to hear what Gonzales said . . . reported that he saw?
GONZALES AND KAAREE ATTEMPT TO VISIT VENUS OUTPOST:
- DW – Yeah. Yeah.
- CG – Him and the Anshar bus craft and Kaaree . . .
- DW – Now when did he report this to you, first of all? Or did you get this from Kaaree?
- CG – They both reported it to me when they were both sitting in the . . .
- DW – In the Construct?
- CG – In the Construct. [In the previous episode, CG describes a series of telepathic conferences or meetings he had with the priestess Kaaree of the inner-Earth Anshar group. In attendance was Gonzales, who was at the time staying with this inner-Earth group in a protective capacity due to the fact that he was outed by CG at some point during end of the first quarter of 2016. Gonzales was acting strangely because CG had accidentally revealed Gonzales’ identity to Cabal-run lower level SSP groups. The SSP Alliance was thrown into disarray as a result, and several assets were lost; although Gonzales managed to escape. For more on this part of the story, see the previous episode.]
- DW – All right. So what did Gonzales tell you in the Construct happened to him?
- CG – He stated that they entered Venus’ atmosphere and . . .
- DW – Was he in the Anshar bus craft?
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of Anshar Bus shuttlecraft.|
- CG – Yes.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – They entered the Venus atmosphere, and when they got down to the area where the clouds broke, all of a sudden these holograms just sort of phew, phew, over these different areas. And there were these . . .
- DW – I don’t know what you mean by ‘phew, phew’.
- CG – Well, they just . . . They turned off.
- DW – The holograms turned off.
- CG – Yeah, hologram, like camouflage holograms that were covering . . .
- DW – So what you’re seeing without the holograms . . . with the holograms in place [it] just looks like a regular, ordinary, barren planet surface?
- CG – Just geology.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – He could see these very large, very large H-shaped buildings, and flew down, went down into the ground of Venus and traveled a little ways before they landed in a cavern. And this one that he went to was a working outpost. So . . .
- DW – For who?
- CG – For the Ancient Builder Race <with emphasis>. This was Ancient Builder technology.
- DW – So the Ancient Builder Race did not leave. [The Ancient Builder Race is a group of beings with incredible technological and spiritual advancements. According to CG, and confirmed by other insider testimony, these beings left ruins and technology all throughout the solar system and local star cluster, highly sought after by both human-run SSP groups and non-terrestrials. The Ancient Builders are also connected to the Sphere Being Alliance, and they seem to be the ones who built the pyramids and the ancient stargate network.]
FUNCTIONAL ANCIENT BUILDER RACE TECHNOLOGY:
- CG – Well, the technology was still working.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – Yes. Once they had landed and disembarked from the craft, he was told to wait at the entrance—not to come in. And Kaaree and two others, probably the pilots, walked in to this arch area that he could just see a piece of kind of an angled glass-like structure going up. And he couldn’t make out the rest of the structure. And they walked inside . . .
- DW – And it was of colossal size?
- CG – Colossal size.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – So Gonzales is waiting in the area where they had landed, but watching. And they walked in, and all of a sudden the . . . everything lit up. The glass got darker, and then started to have all these symbols appearing, all going all the way up the . . . It’s like an A-frame, I guess, going up like this <makes A frame gesture with his hands>. And all these symbols started appearing.
- And one that he could make out he said looked like a backwards E that had a little G thing on the bottom.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – A symbol he had never seen before. And that’s the one that really stuck in his head. The rest were real small, and they would just – ‘phit, phit’—appear and disappear, just all up and down this thing.
- DW – Now, how does this match up with other cool stuff that Gonzales has seen? He’s obviously been to a variety of star systems. He’s seen all kinds of extraterrestrial constructs.
- CG – This was a big deal.
- DW – Was he blown away by this?
- CG – Yes. No one had heard of any working Ancient Builder Race technology, or any that was not just destroyed or had been visited and picked at. Scavenged.
- DW – But this seems to have been protected by holograms, and very much active. It hadn’t been smashed by meteors. It was still working just fine.
- CG – Correct.
- DW – So he’s blown away. He’s tripping out from this.
- CG – Yeah. He was very excited.
- DW – But you were supposed to be there with him, weren’t you?
- CG – Correct.
- DW – But he is now playing this dodgy game and didn’t invite you.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So what happens next? He sees all these symbols on the wall.
- CG – He saw . . . You know, the three Anshar came back, and Kaaree said that they refused to . . . and he could see the being that they were conversing with.
- DW – And what did that look like?
- CG – It was a 12 to 14 foot tall completely white being, white clothes. And that’s from that distance. That’s . . . you know, he said that its . . . It had a head that had a very interesting nose that came down that reminded him of the Easter Island heads.
|Image Source. Photograph of megalithic stone heads found on Easter Island.|
- DW – Oh, like the Moai.
- CG – Yeah. It was kind of similar. Not exactly.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – So he was pretty excited. And then the Anshar walked up, and Kaaree told him that he would not be entering the facility or the outpost because the guardian of the outpost had told him that . . . or they called him a sentinel. The sentinel had said that Gonzales lacked humility. [Gonzales was cut off from the SSP Alliance and the support that came with it, as a result of CG’s accidental outing during the chemical interrogation mentioned in the previous episode. As a result, Gonzales may have been acting under his own imperative, effectively going rogue. And according to CG, Gonzales was emotionally reactive. In other words, he was in a self preservation type of mind-set (egocentric in nature), and as a result, he would have lacked humility due to the service-to-self consciousness he was experiencing. This seemed to prevent him access to these Ancient Builder race facilities, which are guarded by sentinels to protect the advanced technology there. The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis is a book that is conceptually very close to the Law of One and Sphere Beings message with regard to how a service-to-others being is supposed to act. Humility, or the ability to act without selfishness, is an essential hallmark of a morally evolved being, one that is capable of wielding advanced technology like what the Ancient Builders have access to, with honor, integrity, and respect for all life. I suspect that the Ancient Builders, who are the Sphere Being Alliance, have a directive to protect their technology from falling into the hands of races or beings who are not properly evolved enough to deal with their awesome power. As such, it stands to reason that Gonzales would not have been able to access these facilities or learn more about functional Ancient Builder race technology due to his compromised state of being.]
- DW – Okay. I think a lot of people may be confused at this point, because you told us before that the Ancient Builder Race folks are long gone.
- CG – Mhmm.
- DW – They left behind a whole bunch of ruins, including these little tablets that can create stasis fields where you hopscotch through 10,000 years.
- Now you’re saying that there is a being that looks like Easter Island that’s 12 feet tall that’s still there hanging out for two billion years?
- CG – Yes, but it seemed to have been materialized or projected from this outpost.
- DW – Right. Like the same thing with the holographic projections of clouds, and then these projections of symbols.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So this may not have been a living being . . .
- CG – Yeah, it was not . . .
- DW – . . . as much as some sort of . . .
- CG – . . . a flesh and blood living . .
- DW . . . super high tech repository of . . .
- CG – Projection.
- DW – Wow!
GONZALES IN A REACTIONARY STATE, LATER SENT FOR HEALING:
- CG – So after that, they left. And he again had talked his way [into going to Saturn alone—without me], and I talked about what had happened around Saturn. And that was a real short non-meeting, because he was told again he lacked humility and was turned away, [as we discussed earlier].
- DW – This would have been a meeting with the Super Federation and it took place in the same room?
- CG – No. This was a totally different [space] station that was an exact duplicate of the station that the Super Federation was meeting on. But this one was not . . . The second one was outside of Saturn, not Jupiter.
- DW – Oh. You were supposed to be there with him, and he had outfoxed you somehow.
- CG – Yes. And at that location, they asked to meet with the name that they call me.
- DW – Okay. Now, . . . and I know you can’t say what that is, and I respect that. The Blue Avians have only ever spoken to the SSP Alliance through you . . .
- CG – And Gonzales.
- DW – And through Gonzales. Now he’s cutting you out of the deal. But did the Blue Avians tell him to cut you out of the deal, or did he just make this decision on his own?
- CG – That was his own. He was in a reactionary state.
- DW – Sure. So both of these meetings get blown, and they don’t happen. Let’s go to the next part of the story. What happens at this point?
- CG – He is taken back to the Anshar [inner-Earth] city. And it was very shortly after that that he had officially worn out his welcome and was sent back to the Kuiper belt base.
- And that’s where he’s remained as . . . until he . . . I was told that he went off for healing with the Mayan group.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of Mayan breakaway civilization who assist the SSP Alliance with healing personnel.|
- DW – And that’s interesting, because I remember back when you were still on good terms with [Gonzales you said] that he had warned you at one point that you might not see him much longer.
- CG – The way he stated it was [as] if he were to disappear and no longer . . . and didn’t have a chance to say goodbye, that I should understand that he has gone . . . It was his turn to go in with the Mayan group for healing – the healing technology they have.
- DW – It’s really kind of sad that this ended up happening the way that it did. You and Gonzales were good buddies, and now he’s basically trying to stab you in the back. And I think a lot of people watching this show, they might want to have had a very benevolent view of Gonzales. They’ve seen him as a hero. They like him.
- CG – I like him. I mean, he was . . . He’s just in a triggered state. He’s, you know, upset.
SSP ALLIANCE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF COREY’S CHEMICAL INTERROGATION:
- DW – Did he have . . . I don’t know if you can say this, but I guess since he’s outed now and they know who he is, I mean, did he have family here on Earth? Did he have to . . . Did he, like, lose people?
- CG – He told me that he didn’t have family, but later on he said that there were people he cared about that he was worried about.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – But he was not going to give me any specifics about people close to him.
- DW – But you said that he had this very important job liaising with the Earth Alliance, and that he was of critical importance in this whole SSP Alliance plan to try to get Full Disclosure on Earth.
- CG – Yes.
- DW – So he himself apparently just couldn’t forgive you for what had happened here.
- CG – Yeah, he . . . One of his friends and colleagues was dead, and another one was missing, and he was outed and could no longer perform his job.
- DW – We’ve also heard from you before that there has been a breakdown in communication between the SSP Alliance and the Earth. And you mentioned in the previous episode something really fascinating which I hadn’t understood until we were doing this on camera, that the SSP Alliance couldn’t just show up on Earth whenever they wanted, that they had to do all of this stuff they were doing covertly.
- CG – Yes. Some of it was done covertly, but they were doing a lot of it overtly. They were getting clearance to land at the LOC (Lunar Operations Command), [which normally] you can’t just land at the LOC and disembark a bunch of people and go into a meeting room. [CG seems to be suggesting here that the LOC is not a SSP Alliance base and that previously, relations between the Cabal-run SSP and Alliance groups were more open, allowing the use of certain assets, such as the LOC facility.]
- DW – Right.
- CG – So, they . . . Until [Gonzales and the other SSP Assets] were outed, they had a lot more, I guess, ability to move around.
- DW – So what do you . . .
RENEGOTIATING THE “MUHAMMAD ACCORD”—ANCIENT CEASEFIRE TREATY BETWEEN NON-TERRESTRIAL GROUPS:
- CG – And during this time, the Anshar were really working on trying to get a meeting with the Super Federation, the Draco, and other groups that had signed this what they called that Muhammad Accords that would allow them to interact with humans more openly. All the signatories of this treaty had to agree to change it to ratify it.
- DW – This involved the evil and the good groups all having to form a treaty with each other?
- CG – All groups present in the solar system that were in competition, had different agendas. They were up until the [treaty]—supposedly up until the time just after Muhammad—they were appearing to people and having open conflict in the skies.
- And this treaty stated that they would allow humanity to develop on its own overtly, and they would only covertly manipulate and puppeteer the leaders. [In other words, the treaty stated that groups would not appear to humanity any longer, as well as stopping all major conflict above the skies of Earth.]
- DW – Why do you think both the good guys and the bad guys would agree to something like this?
- CG – Well, because they were having major skirmishes. They were chasing each other out of different areas. They were destroying the experiment—the genetic experiments of the others. It was chaos. [Human beings are part of these genetic experiments, suggesting that in the past, natives were exterminated by some of the more morally ambivalent groups.]
- DW – So this treaty essentially served both sides. It kept the game fair. They both have to work covertly. They can’t tell us who they are. Each side gets to take its chance for the title belt, which is the control of the planet and control of humanity.
- CG – Yes. And I . . .
- DW – And humanity’s ascension, whether it goes dark or positive.
- CG – And also, I kind of intuitively picked up or felt that [renegotiating this treaty] also involved maybe carving up the planet into territories.
COREY’S VENUS MISSION WITH KAAREE:
- DW – I see. So now, let’s get to what happens next.
- CG – Next, I had had another series of, I guess, etheric conference calls with Kaaree.
- DW – In the Construct?
- CG – In the Construct. And in one of them, she told me that I should be ready to go and have the meeting that I was supposed to have on Venus and visit the ancient outpost.
- DW – Oh!
- CG – And very shortly after that, I’m not sure how many days, I was . . . I went and I laid down in bed. I was just starting to fall asleep and then a flash. And I’m confused. I’m still laying down on some sort of bed kind of thing. And I sit up, and I . . . just the atmosphere felt . . . You’re in a different place. And Kaaree was there. And she said . . .
- DW – And this is not the Construct now. This is real.
- CG – No. This is real.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And she said, “It is time for us to make our way to the outpost.”
- DW – Wow!
- CG – So we boarded a different Anshar bus that had different colored seats. One of them had sky-blue colored seats, and then the one we got in this time had, like, burgundy-ish color seats.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – And it was a little bit different that there were two chairs on this side, and then there was, like, a big wraparound kind of couch that went . . . instead of seats being on the other side.
- DW – How futuristic did it look compared to anything we would build here on Earth?
- CG – It . . . There was nothing that you would look at and say, “That’s an engine compartment. That’s where thrust comes from.”
- They had windows that wrapped all the way around the back and came up and then in the squared-off area in the front. And it was . . . Everything was white. And it looked like [really] thin material. Whatever was between you, the bulkhead, between you and what was outside of the fuselage of the craft, was very thin.
- DW – Okay. So you just get this flash, and now you’re on board this craft in a bed.
- CG – No. We had to board. We had to leave a room and then walk a little ways into the flight control area and board the craft.
- DW – Oh. Did the room look consistent with other inner-Earth areas that you’d visited before?
- CG – It was a white room.
- DW – And you fly through a portal? How do you get out of there?
- CG – Well, we . . . the same way. We fly out [of the Earth] through the blue swirl.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And we exited the atmosphere, and we headed to Venus. She said, “We were going to Venus to the ancient outpost.” And that was a very short trip in that craft. I don’t even . . . We were talking a little bit, but all of a sudden we were just there in a matter of minutes.
- And we stopped pretty far off [from the surface of Venus]. You know, Venus was about this big <Corey shows a 10-inch circle with his hands>. And there were all of these real long, several kilometer long craft that were real narrow, almost pencil-looking. And they had faded red, looked like paint, on the back and on the nose cone.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Long cigar-shaped craft seen by CG above Venus.|
- CG – And then there was faded , , , some sort of, I guess, ornamentation, decoration, that had been on it, that I couldn’t make out, close to where the cockpit was. And they were pointed down towards Venus with the rear end sticking out, you now, toward space, and were just parked there.
- And then there was one of the big craft that just immediately appeared in front of us and blocked our way. And I didn’t hear anything, any . . . You know, there was no radio chatter.
- DW – So you have no idea who these people are . . .
- CG – No.
- DW – . . . or where they came from.
- CG – And nor was I told.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – And she said, “We’ll need a few moments. There is . . .” This was, I guess you would call, a scheduling conflict.
- DW – Ha, ha, ha.
- CG – So we’re sitting there, and and we talked a little bit, or conversed a little bit. And then she was . . . started to . . . like she was starting to prepare me for what I was about to hear.
- And she also inquired about this . . . if this meeting was approved, when it would occur, the logistics of it—between the Super Federation and all the groups that were signatories to that Muhammad Accord, or whatever they call it.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And she was just starting to get into telling me about some of the things that the Draco had claimed. They had claimed that millions and millions of years ago, [the Earth] was their genetic experiment location, and that some of these groups had come in from other star systems and had wiped out their colony here, and that there were something . . . that there were three lost races that [the Draco] were upset about.
- DW – You said the Draco only showed up after the Super Earth exploded 375,000 years ago.
- CG – Right. Right. She said this was the narrative that they were putting forth, that the Earth was theirs and it always was.
- And she was like really just starting to get into that, and she stopped and said, “We will have to return another time.”
- DW – What are these three lost races?
- CG – I don’t know.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – I don’t know.
- DW – But they’re . . . the Draco are claiming that they made [these three lost races], or that they started out here? This was their laboratory?
- CG – That they started out here. That’s all that I got out of her before, you know, we started to head back. And . . .
- DW – So you were turned around by these ships.
- CG – Right.
- DW – You weren’t able to proceed with the [Venus] mission.
- CG – Correct.
KAAREE AND COREY’S RECONNAISANCE MISSION TO ANTARCTICA:
- DW – What’s the next noteworthy thing that happens in our story now?
- CG – Well, in the conversation, I had been . . . I was talking about how things were rough between the SSP Alliance and I, and how I had been told that I didn’t really have that much to offer them, you know, that I . . . pretty much the only thing I had to offer them is to do odd jobs and to work for them.
- [Kaaree] said that will soon change because “you’re going to accompany us on a reconnaissance flight.” And I was like, “Okay.” And so we headed back to Earth.
- And we flew in the atmosphere, the same area where we punch out and punch in. And we head down at an incredible rate of speed. I could see a land mass area. I didn’t know what it was because it was very cloudy, and it was dark.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – And we shot down. And then right when we got to the surface of the water, I was thinking we’re going to, ‘phst’, punch through the water. We straighten out parallel with the water and increase speed. And all of a sudden, I start seeing [what] looks like ice cubes all next to each other everywhere, almost like you could walk on them. Tons of ice. And . . .
- DW – You don’t literally mean cubes. Just you’re talking like icebergs.
- CG – Right.
- DW – Yeah.
- CG – But we’re passing by it real fast.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And she starts telling me, she said, “The technology of this craft is incredibly intuitive.” She said, “Do not get lost in the data.” <David’s looking at Corey with an inquisitive expression>. And, yeah, I had the same look on my face, I’m sure. Ha, ha.
- But she said this just before we started heading right towards a giant wall of ice, like an ice shelf. And we were heading directly towards it at speed.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – And we passed right through what had to be some sort of hologram. And soon as we punched through, we saw an area carved out to where the largest ship that we have could go through and still have two or three times the height of the ship to the ceiling of this archway.
- But there was all of this, I guess, steam. It was real foggy.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – At the entrance, this like fog was coming out. And we headed directly into this basically ice tube. And we were flying all around, and there’d be areas . . . all you’d see was ice, but then you would see, like, some little bit of rock outcroppings. And this was several miles that we went that way until everything started to then spread out and open up.
- And then we were flying over water. We’re flying over water, under the ice. And then we came up upon this little island area that had a little outpost—[that] looked like an industrial city, but not a city. It was small.
- And we’re still going at a good clip. And all of a sudden there’s land below us. And you can’t see it real well because it’s very dark. And then we get to an area and you start seeing light, a lot of light, up ahead.
- And the light was penetrating and refracting and reflecting out of this giant ice dome above the ice.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – And there were these pools of water that had steam coming out of them. And it was obviously very warm. I could . . . There were trees that looked about this big <Corey shows a distance of about 4 inches with his fingers.> that looked . . . that had pine needles on them. But it was so dark, I couldn’t make them out real well.
- And we curve around this mountain . . . and there were these mountain peaks that came up out of the ground and disappeared into the ice, the ceiling of the ice. It was bizarre.
- And this was obviously . . . this ice pocket, or little igloo under the ice, was obviously created by the thermal activity. And this was in the northwest area of Antarctica. [Modern science has confirmed the existence of massive caverns existing below the icy surface of Antarctica.]
INDUSTRIAL CITY-SIZED CABAL-BASE:
- CG – We then came upon the first really big industrial city that I saw under there. And you could . . . It looked like it was . . . At one time, it was about this size, <Corey shows a distance of about 10 inches between his hands.> and then they had built it out <Corey spreads his hands as wide as he can.> over time.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of Antarctic subterranean-Cabal-base.|
- CG – But amongst the area that they had built out, there were these huge shattered and broken H blocks.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of massive H blocks presumably a remnant from an ancient outpost or facility.|
- DW – So the H blocks were like the ones that we see in Peru at Puma Punku? Same kind of idea?
|Image Source. H blocks from Puma Punku cite in Peru.|
- CG – Except some of them were [closed] up into the ice, like frozen up and partially exposed out of the ice. Some of them were pushed down in the sediment with just kind of like the corner sticking out. And then there were broken pieces of the H blocks everywhere. And these were very, very large. Very large. [If the H blocks seen by CG are similar to those found at the Puma Punku site, then this suggests that whoever built the site in Peru was also connected to the ancient ruins found in Antarctica—most likely before it was covered by ice. These could be remnants of an ancient breakaway civilization or a non-terrestrial base or outpost from the times when open contact with the surface was taking place prior to the ratification of the Muhammad Accord. Or it could be a much older base.]
- DW – Now, you’ve said before that Antarctica was originally a habitable [area], and that there was some kind of Earth axis realignment, a physical movement of the Earth in space that caused it to become the South Pole, thus causing the Atlantean flood. The waters that come in then quick freeze and turn into glaciers.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So these were ruins from before that happened most likely.
- CG – Right.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And they were obviously crushed by the ice at one point.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – Another thing, we saw all of these large triangle craft just . . . I couldn’t tell if they were hovering above the ground or parked on the ground because of the lighting conditions.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of Antarctic subterranean-Cabal-base with large triangular shaped craft to the bottom right.|
- CG – And it was pretty well lit from all of the industrial lights reflecting off the ice in the general area of where this complex was.
- And as we flew over, we see two conventional-looking submarines and a few of those very large black subs. And they had these cranes on kind of like a train track that were positioned and unloading part of the almost egg-shaped black sub that the top kind of like slid back like that and exposed the inside. And they were unloading.
HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAYS OF INTUITIVE ANSHAR CRAFT:
- CG – And it was at this point that I started wondering how many of these outposts are there? Is there anything under the ground? What . . . You know, I started thinking all this stuff. And all of a sudden, all of these displays . . . I mean, like holographic displays started popping up all around.
- And what I didn’t mention is when we first entered this under ice area, the ceiling and the floors turned transparent on this craft.
- DW – Oh, wow!
- CG – So the view was incredible. The back of the seats were transparent. You could see through them. If you looked back behind you, you could see the burgundy area where people sit. But if you looked forward, it was [transparent] . . . you could just see everything.
- DW – That’s wild!
- CG – Yeah!
- DW – Now, she had told you this was an intuitive craft.
- CG – Right. So all these displays started popping up, and I started looking at it and I was like, “Wait, I need to see, you know, see what I’m supposed to.” You know, she told me not to get caught up in the data.
- DW – Ah.
- CG – And I really wasn’t understanding all I was seeing – everything that was popping up. I saw sort of the map of the area we were in, and I saw two large areas and then four smaller outpost areas on the map.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Map of bases in Antarctica supplied by CG.|
MASSIVE UNDERSEA ANCIENT ARCHWAY:
- CG – We pass over that industrial city. It gets darker again. And then all of a sudden, we’re over like a bay area. And across the end of the bay area, we could see what looked . . . which was another city that showed up on the map that popped up for me.
- And I thought we were heading right towards it, but we stopped over the water. And I look up, and I see this huge . . . The ice was 200~300 feet above the surface of the ground in most of the area, but in this bay area, it was 600 feet or 500 feet. It was much higher.
- DW – The ceiling was higher.
- CG – The ceiling was higher.
- DW – Yeah.
- CG – And there was this large hole, you know, 70~90 meters wide, that went up and then went off at an angle above us. It was a huge . . . and it’s apparently where all of the thermal heat is escaping or . . .
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – So . . .
- DW – From this underground volcanism that you say is causing the igloo.
- CG – Yeah, and there was . . . Yeah, there was all kinds of volcanism and stuff down there.
- DW – Okay. Hence all the steam you’re seeing.
- CG – Yeah. Yeah. So we stopped underneath it. And I think we’re about to shoot up through it. But instead, “phst”, we go into the water, like flat, and like a belly flop almost, but just “phew” into the water. And we’re under water. And it’s dark. It’s pitch black.
- And you know, we’re, you know, traveling under the water. And then all of a sudden, we enter into this cavern type area where obviously these subs are coming and going from.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – And we . . . I don’t know how far, we head back a ways. And I see two or three of those subs coming with a long line of tiny little bubbles behind it and a light out the front. And this was obviously a rift.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of massive tunnel system entrance near Antarctica.|
- CG – And the rift started to curve around, and we traveled around curving, and then we saw this huge arch that was, I mean, I don’t . . . It was so big. And it . . . what it had done is, a rift was curving around this way, and this was an arch that connected two rift or tunnel areas. And it was ancient.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of container-ship sized black submarines dwarfed by the archway’s size.|
- DW – And those little black guys at the bottom, what’s that?
- CG – Those are the giant black subs that . . . That’s how big this area was.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – It was just huge.
- DW – And this was built by somebody a long time ago?
- CG – Some ancient group. Some ancient group had built this big, giant arch. I mean, there were cracks . . . and it was a real smooth arch. There were cracks and areas where, like, pieces had settled to the bottom— [or] had broken off.
- We headed through that. I thought we were headed back to the Anshar base, and then we shoot up through the top of this rift cavern, and we pop out of the ocean in . . . where a blue swirl is. And then we go right back in.
- DW – Hmm.
- CG – And we’re at the air command center (a part of the Anshar city in inner-Earth). And that was the end of that.
- DW – What time approximately do you think this was when you had this trip? Do you remember exactly? Was it in April of 2016, or March?
- CG – This was at the end of April, early May.
SSP ALLIANCE NEEDED COREY AND DAVID TO RELEASE INEL:
- DW – Okay. Now, I remember getting a briefing from you on April 27th is what my written notes say, and you had started to get some very unpleasant briefings. In fact, you mentioned that I think by that point you said you’d had eight or nine of them.
- CG – Right.
- DW – And this was the first wind that I got that you and I were not necessarily doing a good job, and that there was some very significant trouble that we were in with the people in the Alliance.
- CG – Well, all of these experiences, all of the information that I’ve just shared, was intel that the SSP Alliance and the Anshar stated was . . . it was critical to get the information out to the public, because there are people that also look at this intelligence in the Earth Alliance that they wanted to give them the intel of the actionable intel. Because of some other operations that were going on, it was time critical.
- DW – And I guess because of the loss of Gonzales, they didn’t have a way to communicate this intel anymore except through direct effort of you or me doing what we’re going to do.
- CG – Correct.
MEETING “THE WRANGLER” AND SECOND CHEMICAL INTERROGATION BY SSP ALLIANCE:
- DW – What . . . I know what you told me on that briefing from April 27th, that you had eight or nine meetings. I didn’t really get the full scope of how bad it was. But let’s start to go into that now.
- CG – In the beginning, they said that the incident of me being chemically interrogated had destroyed basically my relationship with them and their trust in me.
- DW – So you said also that when you had that meeting with Gonzales at the metal table, that there was this guy writing things down on a piece of paper. And this guy ends up contacting you again.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So tell us about him, whatever you can say that’s safe.
- CG – Right. Well, this guy was . . . he was a very, very unpleasant individual. He introduced himself to me and said, “You can call me the Wrangler.” He said, “I am brought in when we have assets that are underperforming or are not doing what they’re supposed to do to wrangle them.”
- And he said that in order for me to get some of their trust back, that they wanted to do what they called a chemical debrief.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – Yeah. And if I had any idea of what I was agreeing to, I would not have done so. It was just a euphemism for another chemical interrogation, [conducted by the SSP Alliance this time]. One that I agreed to, and that they wanted to put me under so they could find out anything that I may have betrayed, and unknowingly betrayed. That’s . . .
- DW – So they’re worried about, in the haze of battle, that if you’ve been compromised and brought in, they want to know exactly how much stuff you leaked [to the enemy].
- CG – Right.
- DW – But since you were amnesic, you’re not going to necessarily remember it. And then that means the enemy has a weapon they could use in a surprise attack against them.
- CG – That’s how they presented it to me basically.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – So I agreed. This chemical debrief was . . . It was horrible. The chemicals burned. The other ones [from the first interrogation with the lower level SSP] didn’t when they went in. I mean, burned bad, to where I was like, “Ah! Ah!”, you know.
- DW – Jeez.
- CG – And they just started laying in with all kinds of questions and everything. And I . . . that is kind of a fog to me. But the . . . What was really the most stressful part of my relationship with this Wrangler is the way he treated me. He treated me with complete disdain, told me that I needed to toe the line and start picking up some of Gonzales’ work on the ground.
- If I did so, they would give me more material support and technology to help me with issues I’m having with my body. They reiterated people that have been through what I’ve been through in the 20-and-Back that, you know, I’m going to start having more problems with eyesight, neurology, and he starts listing all these things.
- You know, he said, “You know, you should wear lead sunglasses, the way your eyes are.” And, you know, he was basically dangling a carrot in front of me.
- DW – When you said ‘material support’, this means they were actually offering you what could have been a potentially very high-paying job.
- CG – No, it was more of Gonzales’ operational fund.
- DW – Ah! Okay. So it’s not like a huge amount of money, but it would have been money.
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – The comments that we had, people are like, “Well, wait a minute, now I’m confused. This is the Alliance. These are the good guys. Why are they treating Corey this way?”
- So could you speak to that for a moment?
- CG – Well, you know, they . . . They’ve . . . They came basically out of Cabal programs. So you know, they’re damaged individuals. They’re . . . They have intentions of bringing all of this technology and disclosure to humanity, but they’re still damaged individuals.
- And with all of these new influxes of galactic energy that are coming in through the sun and being buffered by the spheres, we’re seeing a lot of strange behavior in people. And they’re not immune from it.
- DW – Right. So this vibrational increase is causing, as you’ve said to me off camera, end time madness. People are acting more crazy. They’re emotionally agitated. You also mentioned that their karma, old karma is coming up for them.
- CG – Right. People are being forced into karmic cycles until they learn what they need to learn and accomplish what they need to accomplish. [As was mentioned earlier, it seems as though the influx of cosmic energies increases the consciousness potency within each individual—how present and aware they are of all the inrushing data pouring in via their conscioiusness. This would have the effect of making people more aware of what the Law of One calls catalyst, offers from the universe to evolve and grow. Service-to-self or service-to-other aligned individuals would be presented with karmic cycles (as CG puts it) that offer more opportunity to polarize in each respective register. Karma, in this sense, are those experiences we need to help us learn and grow, which can also be causally traced back to something we did or invited. For example, if we are service-to-others, yet have not learned humility, then we will experience more instances of having to be humble, such as being confronted by an antagonizing person who tempts us to react with intolerance. I’ve been discussing these effects on consciousness in the regular Gaia Portal interpretations offered on this site. In a way, what this means is that the universe is going to provide us more and more cosmic initiation as the awareness factor increases, and as such, we can expect more experiences that challenge us to grow. In other words, if you feel like you are a good person yet seem to keep having experiences that cause distress and force you to make a choice between standing in truth and humility or reacting impulsively, then this means you are experiencing a karmic cycle of growth. The more we choose to grow, oppose to choosing stagnation, the more positive these experiences are. So while we need not invite hardship into our lives, the universe offers more advanced lessons to those individuals who are showing the capacity for greater growth, and therefore, learning to embrace these offers instead of rejecting them ensures our continued progress while also preventing unnecessary hardship.]
THREATS AND AN ULTIMATUM:
- DW – Why does [the Wrangler] keep bringing you back over and over again?
- CG – It’s all about intimidation and coercion for me to become their asset.
- DW – Now when you eventually briefed me on this the day before I was to start speaking at Contact in the Desert, you also told me some pretty shocking stuff that made it sound like they were trying to blackmail you, about beams that were aimed at your house and my house.
- CG – Right. They said . . .
- DW – So talk about that for a second.
- CG – They said that they would be able to help you and I with technology that was mounted around and point at our bedrooms, our . . . where we sleep that interfered with our dreams and our ability to have cogent thoughts and that kind of thing.
- DW – That they could basically shut that stuff down.
- CG – Right.
- DW – But they’re not [going to] do it unless you accept the job.
- CG – Right. And whether that’s true or not, I don’t know. This was such a manipulative person and situation, you know, it’s really hard to tell.
- DW – Okay. So you tell me this, and then I do not act because . . .
- CG – For about six weeks.
- DW – . . . I’m in the middle. And it’s driving you crazy because I apparently . . . I just really didn’t grasp . . . When you told me this, you were very emotional. You didn’t say very much.
- I really didn’t get how badly you were being tortured, or how much of it could hinge on me . . .
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – . . . and what I was doing. So the Wrangler meets with you, and the message is very, very bad.
MEETING WITH RAW-TEIR-EIR AND AN END TO SSP ALLIANCE INTIMIDATION TACTICS:
- CG – Right. And they gave me basically an ultimatum. They stated that the next time we had a meeting that they expected me to give an answer on whether I would be an asset or an operator for them here on Earth. And in doing so, I was going to be very much under their control, under their thumb.
- So, I had told you this before the . . . when we were in Joshua Tree. And then when I’d gotten home about a week later, I was waiting for this time on this date when I was going to have this meeting and delivered the message to the SSP Alliance that I was turning them down.
- And I knew it was going to be very contentious and very upsetting—their reaction.
- So I’m sitting there, and I’m waiting, and a Blue Sphere comes in the room. And I hadn’t seen one in a while. And it came into the room, zipped around, did the normal thing. I indicated I was ready, and I was brought up to a Blue Sphere before Tear-Eir.
- And behind Tear-Eir in the background I could see all the other Spheres, and there was a very large amount of what looked like static electricity—like electricity between them. It was very active.
- And I had . . . I conversed with Tear Eir, and Tear-Eir told me that they had communicated through Gonzales that I was not going to accept the offer and that they were not to pick me up anymore. [CG stated earlier that he was brought up for eight or nine different interrogation meetings with the SSP Alliance, but that these would discontinue. Whether or not this also means that all SSP Alliance contact would cease is unclear.]
- DW – And if you had been picked up, what might have happened with the Wrangler?
- CG – I don’t know. It wouldn’t have been good, because he was very angry that the intel hadn’t got out. He was very angry on several things. [Again, the SSP Alliance was using CG and his public releases of information as a way to supply SSP Alliance assets in the field with actionable intelligence. Presumably, the loss of Gonzales as an asset in addition to CG and DW’s limited release of information left several missions unaccomplished and could have also compromised other efforts by the SSP Alliance.]
- DW – [They were] angry at me, too.
- CG – Oh, yeah.
- DW – I mean, you had given me some very contentious stuff about me.
- CG – Yeah. He was . . . Yeah, he’s just very . . . a very triggered, angry person.
- DW – So it appears now that you are not going to be abducted by this Wrangler any further.
- CG – Right.
- DW – But that also means they’re not going to be able to replace Gonzales with you. And didn’t [Gonzales] tell you that you were the only one that could be replacing him.
UNABLE TO RENEGOTIATE MUHAMMAD ACCORDS, SEEING THE DEAD RETURN AND ASCENSION:
- CG – Right. Well, the Blue Avians, you know, they delivered that message to . . . through Gonzales to the Wrangler. And then [the Blue Avians] went on to tell me that I needed to converse with Kaaree and let her know that this big meeting over the Muhammad Accords would not be occurring because the groups associated with the Draco were refusing to take part. So without all the signatories, they couldn’t have the meeting.
- And I was also told about . . . We’re about to experience a lot of ‘end time madness’, that the SSP were not immune from it, and that the strangest part, towards the end, was that when masses of people start having visitations from dead family members, that that is a big sign. It’ll . . . It’s gonna happen en masse that that is a big sign that the veil has thinned to the point to where we’re about to go through the transition.
- DW – Ascension, in other words. And they told you . . . I remember you telling me many of the things that you folks who are into the UFOs and have been watching the show are interested in, expecting to see, that those things will happen very soon . . .
- CG – After these . . .
- DW – … after these mass ghost sightings start to occur.
- CG – Right. So after this meeting, I was brought back to my home in a Blue Sphere. And very shortly after, Kaaree contacts me through this etheric . . .
- DW – The Construct.
- CG – Yeah, the Construct. And I was reticent to tell her that her meeting had been turned down, but I did, and she didn’t miss a beat. She said, basically that was . . . this kind of thing is expected. It’s basically the opening of negotiations. This is how those beings, [the Draco who refused to attend], basically that’s how they negotiate.
- DW – Right.
- CG – And she did not seem disheartened or discouraged by it at all.
- DW – And this basically brings us up to date now . . .
- CG – Yes.
- DW – . . . with what’s happened to you up until the time of this taping.
- CG – It does.
- DW – So, Corey, again, I am very glad that the Wrangler is not able to meet with you anymore. I was just absolutely tormented when I found out that my inactivity not writing these articles was causing you to be tortured. And I did say, and I asked you to tell them, please bring me up there instead of you. I didn’t want you to go through this. But now we’re off the hook. Thank god.
- So we’re getting this intel out. We’re going to continue to get the intel out expediently because we do not want to get into this trouble again.
- CG – Negative.
- DW – So we’ve both been ‘inspired’.
- CG – <chuckles>Yeah, we’ll call it ‘inspired’.
- DW – All right. And I hope you out there will understand that it’s up to all of us to move the ball forward for Full Disclosure. And you’re a part of this, too. Your efforts are needed.
- Help spread the word. Let people know about this show, and help us bring about the new Golden Age for humanity. I’m David Wilcock. This is “Cosmic Disclosure” with Corey Goode, and I thank you for watching.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 5 Episode 9.
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.
July 21st 2016 – minor tensing corrections were made to the summary portion of this article.
Send this to a friend