In this week’s episode of Cosmic Disclosure, Corey Goode provides the first part of what is likely to be a multiple episode update regarding disquieting events between himself, the lower level SSP, Gonzales, the inner-Earth Anshar group, and the Blue Avians.
Prior to these events, Goode met with several inner-Earth groups at an SSP Alliance base in the Kuiper belt. During that meeting, discussed in season 4 episode 8, a Triangle-head being from the Sphere Being Alliance had a telepathic exchange with Anshar representatives where it was revealed the inner-Earth groups—numbering seven in total—were not proper stewards of the Earth.
During the month of May, a series of telepathic meetings took place between Goode and the priestess Kaaree of the Anshar. Gonzales was in attendance during several of the meetings. Goode learned that Gonzales had been staying with the Anshar for several weeks, and had an altered demeanor with regard to Goode, who was confused by Gonzales’ change in disposition. Goode was unsure what to make of these subtleties as the primary focus of the meeting was to discuss an effort by Earth Alliances and Cabal-run programs to push for partial disclosure. It was shared with Goode that partial disclosure is becoming less tenable as more and more information becomes public, presumably due to other insiders coming forward as well as Goode’s own disclosure efforts.
As time went on, Goode experienced outright harassment and intimidation, presumably by lower level SSP operatives and programs. Apparently as a result of his push for full disclosure, and the release of sensitive information, Goode has drawn the attention of lower level programs who have an interest in hindering his efforts. A Chinook helicopter flew over Goode’s home and was, according to him, attempting to use some kind of technology for surveillance or other purposes, such as energetic mind control or thought disruption.
In addition, Goode reports that several veiled or overt threats were directed toward him and his family. In one instance, he and his young son went outside to go play and immediately upon exiting their home, a green sniper laser dot appeared on Goode’s chest. He was understandably upset by this and quickly ushered his son indoors. In another instance, he recalls looking outside their window at night to see a man dressed in black standing near his house on the street, making furtive glances towards Goode’s Texan home. It appears that Goode had gotten the attention of the lower level SSP which was now actively investigating him and also using intimidation tactics for some unrevealed purpose.
Gonzales and Goode were meeting somewhat regularly via telepathic contact established by Kaaree. During these meetings, Gonzales was increasingly hostile and antagonistic towards Goode, which further confused him. Eventually, Gonzales stopped appearing in the telepathic meetings, and it was then revealed to Goode that he had apparently outed Gonzales to the lower level SSP during an abduction that occurred earlier in the year.
Goode reports that he was aware of an abduction that took place but due to the use of memory-wiping or blank-slate technology, he was not able to recall everything that happened. He remembers leaving his home and walking towards a small spacecraft. Later he enters the craft and finds several chairs attached to the wall with strapping in occupants. In addition, there are several bunk beds with IV wall hangers next to them. He recalls being strapped into one of the chairs and an IV was inserted into his hand.
During the interrogation, Goode inadvertently revealed the identity of three SSP Alliance operatives, one of which was Gonzales. The lower level SSP abductors used an iPad-like device to display academy style photos that Goode recognized as his eye would respond reflexively, indicating to them he knew the person shown. He was drugged and memory-wiping technology was used against him. This is why he was unable to recall outing Gonzales, which he only discovered after the fact during a meeting with Kaaree.
The lower level SSP operatives were taken aback by what they discovered, presumably because they assumed Goode was a disinformation agent. Goode gave them several indications that he was genuine, one of which was the fact he gave truthful results during his interrogation that conflicted with reports the lower level operatives had access to.
Wilcock asks why the Blue Avians would allow this abduction to take place, given they have in the past rescued Goode via a form of emergency transport. Goode says that in a later meeting with the Blue Avians, they informed him that these events needed to happen so as to catalyze consciousness for some future development.
The ramifications of this lower level SSP abduction are profound. The SSP Alliance had hitherto enjoyed relative anonymity with respect to interacting with lower level double agents. Apparently, there were several directives which came down from the Alliance that lower level operatives carried out not realizing they originated with the SSP Alliance. But now, due to Goode being compromised, the SSP Alliance was unable to approach the Earth. In addition, two out of the three SSP assets identified by Goode were dealt with; one was killed, the other disappeared. Gonzales was rescued by the Anshar, which explains why he was present during Goode’s earlier telepathic meetings.
Kaaree shared with Goode after Gonzales’ departure from the inner-Earth that he had worn out his welcome. Gonzales was acting suspiciously while staying with the Anshar, gathering intelligence, wandering into restricted areas, and generally being disingenuous. This caused the Anshar to eventually ask him to leave.
Later, Goode travels with Kaaree via Anshar transport to a SSP Alliance base in the Kuiper Belt, where he meets with Gonzales and a gruff man Wilcock calls the “Wrangler.” He receives sparse information about their efforts, in particular, that the Alliance is concerned Donald Trump may be assassinated, according to a report they received. Apparently, the SSP Alliance is keenly interested in Trump and Sanders winning the US presidency, as they represent anti-establishment candidates, despite the fact they are obviously part of it to some degree.
Gonzales’ attitude towards Goode, in addition to the unrevealed exchange between himself and the Wrangler left Goode quite upset. He did not intend to out anyone during the events and appears to be disheartened by the fact Gonzales took things so personally.
This is the first part in what could be a multi-part series of updates.
Due to the matter-of-fact nature of this episode, no overarching analysis will be provided. However, I have embedded commentary within the transcript of this episode.
Much of what is discussed in this episode was covered in Goode’s May 14th report.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
Major updates concerning Corey Goode’s latest activities within the secret space programs are coming your way. In this first installment, we learn of veiled threats against Corey to try and scare him into ceasing his release of information. Despite the Cabal’s concern, the cat is really out of the bag as members of the Earth Alliance are working with factions of the SSP to ready a massive document dump. Plus we learn details of a telepathic communication technique used by Kaaree of the Anshar which plays a critical role in the rest of our updates.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast July 5, 2016.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Transcribed by Chris with supplementary portions courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
- DW – All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I’m your host, David Wilcock, and I’m here with Corey Goode. And you’ve been asking us and asking us and asking us for this, so this is the moment you’ve been waiting for. We are getting right down into it with the new updates, what is going on since we last were talking to Corey about the latest, greatest things that he’s been experiencing. And so I’m going to bring you up to date with where we were so that we have some orientation, you understand the jumping off point that we have, and where we’re going.
- How are you buddy?
- CG – Doing well, thank you.
- DW – All right, cool. After you got through this epic tour of inner-Earth you met Kaaree, you have the library. You did not immediately segue into telepathic contact with them, in fact, I remember you telling me that you did not want them to contact you that way, you insisted…
- Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 – Episode 8: Inner Earth Update – Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
- CG – Yeah, Kaaree communicated with me through a telepathic teleconferencing situation. And I have always demanded face to face contact… There is just too much that can happen with the info. You can be tricked, who knows? [In the above linked inner-Earth sub-series episode of Cosmic Disclosure, CG describes the inner-Earth peoples. The priestess Kaaree is a representative of the Anshar group, one of the oldest inner-Earth groups that claims to have existed below the surface for over 18 million years. Goode met with her in September 2015, formed a relationship, and has maintained contact since that time. The Anshar are apparently a fourth density civilization, capable of telepathic communication and enhanced psi abilities.]
- DW – Could you describe what the telepathic teleconferencing was like? What did you experience?
- CG – Yes. It was like we were pulled into an area. I was not…
- DW – <interjecting> Well who is “we” first of all?
- CG – Well [Kaaree] originally contacted me herself. It was just her and I.
- DW – And this is in your house? Lying in your bed?
- CG – I was lying in bed yes.
- DW – Were you told you were to have a meeting?
- CG – No it was a surprise.
- DW – And was it the same time that you usually have meetings with the Blue Avians?
- CG – No.
- DW – Could be anytime?
- CG – Yeah, does not matter. After I made a comment to her she just kind of smiled at me like I was a child and said that before long, all of your people will be communicating in a similar matter.
- DW – So she just kind of dusted off your concerns about there being some AI influence or Cabal influence…Draco…?
- CG – Trickster beings, yeah. [CG prefers face to face meetings because it is a direct form of communication. Telepathic contact can be tampered with, in that, other telepathic beings could impersonate someone or the military could use artificial means to create the illusion of contact. In short, telepathic communication requires more discernment and is less reliable due to the potential of tampering. But once a mind has been properly trained, these concerns most likely are no longer an issue.]
- DW – Yeah. So could you please describe for us a little bit more about…is this like a discontinuing out of body experience?
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of egg shaped chairs and white room that CG met Kaaree and others in during his telepathic communications. This room exists only within the minds of those experiencing the telepathic contact.|
- DW – Right.
- CG – And I would just be standing there. And this kind of . . . I don’t even know how to describe it. It’s like a teleconferencing kind of room where you’re kind of meeting. And we would converse. Other times . . .
- DW – Almost like in “The Matrix” where Neo and Morpheus show up together in this white room.
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – And they’re projected into this, but they’re able to have this conversation.
- CG – Right.
- DW – Interesting.
- CG – Yeah, similar to that.
- DW – And was there any equipment in this teleconferencing room?
- CG – No.
- DW – How big was it?
- CG – Well, the room seemed to just go on. It was . . . It went off into like light. I couldn’t see walls.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – I couldn’t see corners of the room. And the only equipment, I guess, in the room would be the egg-shaped chair she was sitting in. And she communicated with me mentally back and forth as we were together in this . . .
GONZALES STAYED WITH THE ANSHAR, LOWER LEVEL SSP AND PARTIAL DISCLOSURE:
- DW – What did you talk about exactly during this meeting?
- CG – She was kind of . . . This was kind of a breaking the ice kind of showing me this new way of communication. And she let me know that Gonzales was staying with them. I wasn’t given a reason. And he was down in the inner-Earth in their city living with them for a number of weeks.
- DW – Okay. Was there any contact that you had with the Blue Avians or with the inner-Earth beings after your inner-Earth visit before this meeting in what we’ll call “the Construct”?
- CG – Most of my communication occurred with . . . It was of a personal nature with both Kaaree . . . I was brought down there another time, and also with the Blue Avians. It was more of a personal communication.
- DW – Okay. And from what I recall, it was after your visit with the inner-Earth in particular that harassment started to take place on a higher level.
- CG – Yeah. That and after I was starting to put forth information about there being a partial disclosure narrative that was coming and that some of the lower-level Secret Space Program had broken away from the Alliance and were now going to be a part of this program that was going to eventually going to be revealed to the public of the lower Secret Space Program. And I was speaking out . . .
- DW – I thought the lower Space Program was not a part of the SSP Alliance.
- CG – No, they had representatives.
- DW – Oh, they did.
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – Yeah. Not all of the different programs that . . . like DIA, all these different groups. Not all of them knew what was going on. There was a select few in the group. And they were breaking away while working inside their group, unbeknownst to the people they were working with.
CHINOOK HELOCOPTER FLY OVER COREY’S HOME:
- DW – So when did the first Chinook helicopter fly over your house? I think that was around this time too, wasn’t it, like November of 2015, something like that? I think it was.
- CG -You know, it was November, December. The Chinook, yeah . . . I came out and I kept hearing this thwop, thwop, thwop noise. And I look out my window and the place that we’re staying, the swimming pool, the water was just kind of all vibrating. And I walked out the door, and I look up, and there’s a Chinook helicopter directly over my house with a guy…
- I see a helmet looking out the side of a service window. And I couldn’t believe it. I ran back in the house. I grabbed my phone, came out, was trying to get it all going. And they saw me get my phone ready, and they started to take off. And I caught it on video. And I started videoing right as they were lifting off, turning, and then they did about three more revolutions of my house after that.
- DW – Are you near a military base? How far away were you from the nearest military base?
- CG – Well, the formal Carswell Air Force Base is in Fort Worth. It’s about an hour away. But they . . . Very seldom are helicopters housed there.
- DW – And that’s where you went as a kid?
- CG – Right. [In previous episodes of Cosmic Disclosure, CG discusses his Intuitive Empath training that he received between the age of six and sixteen in the MILAB Program. For more on this see the below-linked episodes.]
- DW – Yeah.
- CG – And then we have Fort Hood, which is more like five or six hours away. And they have a large contingent of helicopters there.
VEILED THREATS AND SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY:
- DW – Okay. You also mentioned something to me that was so sensitive that up until recently, you did not want to talk to anybody about this or disclose it publicly. But now you’ve given me the go-ahead to do so and that is that—I don’t know if it was this time or another time that one of these helicopters came overhead—that as it’s flying around, you’re seeing what on your chest?
- CG – No. That was something different. I went outside with my son, and we were walking around in the backyard because he wanted to go outside. And I’m looking down at him, and I see something right here. <Corey points to his chest area.> And I look and it is a green laser dot on my chest. And I was out there with my son. So it was pretty upsetting. I nonchalantly put my hand on the back of his head and guided him back towards the door and said, “We’re going inside.” He didn’t . . . He just got out. He was wanting to play. He didn’t want to go inside. I was like, “We’ve got to go inside.”
- And I didn’t tell my wife about it, because she’s been dealing with a lot of emotional depression and stuff because of a lot of this stuff.
- DW – Now, you also described seeing suspicious activity outside your house, people walking around in black clothes, cars that were parked in the road, and then you’d look at them and they’d zoom off.
- CG – Yes. I was walking through the house. I keep weird hours. It was real early in the morning. And I look out and out by the stop sign and street sign, there’s a guy all in black standing there holding something in his hand—I don’t know what it was—looking at my house, just looking around.
- So I don’t know if it was some sort of operative or a thief casing the neighborhood, but it got my attention with everything else going on.
- DW – Now, also sometime during this period of the winter of 2015, you called me up and told me that an anomalous object appeared in your kitchen.
- CG – Yeah. We come and there’s a Marlboro cigarette. It’s just sitting out on our table. And that’s been used as a warning in the past that people come in and they put a cigarette.
- DW – And you mentioned the Mafia, that this is like a Mafia or has been a Mafia-type of thing.
- CG – Yeah, a syndicate [or Cabal] kind of thing. Yeah. To where . . . It’s one of many ways that they’ll send small warnings and let you know they can get in your house.
- DW – And is it like a message that you could be “smoked,” quote, unquote?
- CG – Pretty much. Yeah. Also, threats . . . It comes as threats of burning your house down. “We can get in your house any time. We were in, you didn’t know—” to make you feel totally disempowered that at any moment someone could pop out and take you out or burn your house down when you’re asleep.
PARTIAL DISCLOSURE AND NEGOTATIONS:
- DW – Now, right in the middle of all this going on, Gonzales is seeming to be telling you that they wanted to fast track this partial disclosure, right? This isn’t something that’s going to take a long, long time.
- CG – Right.
- DW – They’re potentially getting ready to make a big move.
- CG – Right. That was the biggest part of the negotiations between the Earth Alliance and the Cabal groups. They were hashing out how they were going to do a disclosure, if they did end up coming together with a common goal. And how much they would release, how they would release it, and they had a whole plan laid out. Well, they had several plans laid out for a partial disclosure.
- And one of them was the disclosure of the lower Secret Space Programs.
- DW – Some people watching this show are going to have trouble understanding why would the Cabal want to disclose anything for any reason at any time?
- CG – They don’t have a choice at this point. They are on their way out. They have had—the Cabal groups—have had people defect, bringing extremely sensitive information with them over to the Alliance. They are at a point to where they’re just trying to negotiate from a point of weakness while feigning power.
ISSUES WITH GONZALES:
- DW – What’s the next noteworthy thing that takes place with any of this stuff that we’ve been talking about, Gonzales, the beings, the Anshar, etc.?
- CG – Well, I was still having these etheric conference calls. And the rest of them . . . Kaaree would be in one of these egg-shaped chairs and so would Gonzales.
- DW – Really?
- CG – Yeah. They would both be sitting . . .
- DW – In ‘the Construct’?
- CG – In ‘the Construct’. And we would have meetings that way. Gonzales started behaving very strangely. He was making real smart comments, derogatory comments. And his attitude was just horrible towards me. And it seemed to happen overnight. And I did not know why. And I was given no explanation as to why he had been residing with the Anshar for a number of weeks.
- DW – So you found this out in the course of these meetings that they had with you?
- CG – Correct.
- DW – Other than him being snide, what was the content of these meetings? What was actually being discussed?
- CG – There was a discussion of upcoming meetings that we would be having. And Gonzales was delivering messages from the SSP Alliance and confabbing with me about the data that he was giving me. And he was giving me some partial briefings. They seemed to be a lot . . . There was a lot less beef [or substance] in the briefings than there used to be. So I felt . . . I could tell that he was trying to squeeze me out.
- DW – So by this point, you have also apparently been pulled in by this lower level SSP group, but we haven’t actually discussed that yet. And I know that you’re reticent to want to talk about it because it was very upsetting.
COREY’S ABDUCTION AND INTERROGATION BY LOWER LEVEL SSP:
- CG – This was different than anything else I’d ever experienced. My first memory of what was happening is I was walking . . . and there was a parking lot behind my house for a stadium. And I was walking barefoot with people around me, military people around me, walking towards a craft that was parked in this parking lot.
- DW – I don’t understand. Did people come to the door, knock on your door and say come with us?
- CG – I don’t know.
- DW – You don’t remember?
- CG – All I remember is walking up towards the stairs to go up onto the craft, seeing a partial view of the front of the craft. It reminded me of these stealth boats or ships that the Navy has a little bit—how it was angled. I remember walking up to the stairs. I don’t remember going up the stairs.
- And then the next thing I know, I’m sitting in a fold-down chair inside a craft, and I’m strapped in with a harness.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of small room on board a small spacecraft where CG was interrogated.|
- DW – Okay, now the first image that we have is just of the room itself. We have these bunk beds over on the left.
- CG – That fold up against the wall.
- DW – Right. And there’s what looks like IVs of some kind on them. Then we have these chairs that look like flight chairs with seat belts on them.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So could you describe for us what this image is that we’re seeing right now?
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of CG being interrogated by lower level SSP operative who is holding an iPad-like device under CG’s gaze to record subconscious kinesthetic reactions of recognition. This was the method used to identify Gonzales and two other SSP Alliance assets.|
- CG – This was the small area of the craft where they interrogated me. And it was a bit tighter spaces than the image shows. It’s a little bit spread out. It was a little bit more cramped. But, yeah, the bed. They had IV posts that folded on the side of the bed. And they popped one of those up and stuck an IV in my hand.
- DW – Now, we have another image here in which now we’re seeing you strapped into the chair. And there is a military man standing in front of you, holding out what looks like an iPad in his hand, and you’re looking at the iPad.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So could you explain for us what this image is describing that happened to you during this meeting?
- CG – This group . . . There were two that were working on me.
- DW – Two soldiers?
- CG – Two . . . And they smelled of Air Force. It just felt like that branch or they came from that branch.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – There were two that were working on me and one that was coming and going. And he would come in and ask them questions. And they were in the process of taking hair samples. They were scraping skin. They took blood. And they were saying that, “If he’s been where he said he’s been, there’ll be trace evidence, and we can tell.” [The lower level SSP operatives were verifying that CG was where he claimed to be, presumably because they didn’t think it was possible. If so, the mere fact that CG was able to provide a positive result indicating he was actually at various high level SSP locations would be enough to destabilize their compartmentalization programming. This would be an essential part of breaking down the separation which has kept these programs divided in the past. And as we’ll discover later, the Sphere Beings allowed these interrogations to take place potentially because other programs that doubted CG’s testimony now have their own evidence that he is telling the truth. In other words, while CG did not want to go through this, in doing so, he advanced the ultimate goals of planetary liberation and reunification of the human race.]
- DW – So they actually know how to measure these off-planet locations by trace elements that would appear in your hair and blood and skin scrapings?
- CG – That’s what they said.
- DW – Interesting.
- CG – One of them began telling me, “You know that all of these beings are not really aliens. They’re just us from the future from two different timelines.” And I couldn’t really respond. And he was saying that the Nordic type of people are us from the future. And these little grey beings are us from a different timeline in the future. And they are coming back to try to fight over the timelines. And they were stating that the Greys, their genetics had broken down so badly in the future that they were coming back to get genetic stock as well. [The narrative CG just described is an almost perfect match for the narrative of Dan Burisch, who claims to have worked with Majestic 12 in the Looking Glass Project and Project Lotus.
The Greys are a distant ancestor of modern humans, according to Burisch. The p45s were a malevolent group that had no qualms about harvesting genetic material from unwilling abductees, because their genetic material had degraded due to cloning. The p52s were more benevolent but also suffered genetic entropy. According to what Burisch says, these groups travelled back to the times of ancient Sumer, giving them cylinder seals with encoded blueprints for making the Looking Glass device which the Cabal would eventually decipher and build. This was in an effort to ensure their cataclysmic beginnings came to fruition.
This narrative, given CG’s more expansive testimony, could be one example of a false storyline provided to lower level SSP operatives for compartmentalization purposes. Or, this could be an example of trickster beings, like the more nefarious inner-Earth peoples, deceiving humanity so as to protect their home locations.
During the inner-Earth sub-series of Cosmic Disclosure, CG reveals that inner-Earth ancient breakaway civilizations and more modern day breakaway civilizations—like the Nazis—appeared to the surface population as human-like ETs, some claiming to be from the future. The correlations between the testimony of other insiders and whistleblowers and CG’s narrative all but confirms the fact that multilayered secret space programs exist, laden with false narratives and compartmentalization directives.]
- DW – So they’ve been trying to push this on us for a long time.
- CG – Right. Yeah. This . . . You know, and I really couldn’t respond in the state I was in. And with the iPad, I did not recall this immediately, I did not recall this part until later.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of CG being interrogated by lower level SSP operative.|
- CG – The guy that was holding the iPad in front of me first sat there and he started going through all of these different like Scandinavian, German, and all these different phrases for different programs. They were going to see if I was going to be triggered.
- DW – As in like MKUltra mind control stuff, trigger words?
- CG – Yeah. Yeah. And also tones, like a series of tones or a series of words . . .
- DW – Really?
- CG – . . . in different languages. And they went down a whole list. And all of that I was able to recall.
- DW – So nothing caused you to go into some mind control state?
- CG – No.
- DW – Yeah.
- CG – So what occurred next . . .
- DW – What did they feel when they . . . What were they looking for by running these words on you?
- CG – Well, they were looking to see if I was triggered. They were already a little . . . Their eyebrows were raised a little bit already when they strapped me in and before they drugged me, they were starting to power up the craft to take off. And I didn’t normally hear this in other craft. I heard like rotors starting to turn all around me, but I couldn’t see them. And they felt like they were under. And the craft started to vibrate a little bit.
- Then I heard that distinctive sound of when a capacitor is charging or discharging. And I felt when we started to leave, I felt a little inertia, which I normally don’t feel. And I made a comment to them that this must be one of the older models because I’m not used to these sounds and sensations.
- And they just kind of looked at each other kind of puzzled. [As was mentioned earlier, this encounter had the effect of dispelling the lower level SSP operative’s compartmentalization programming. In this instance, they were befuddled as to why CG would say the ship must have been an older design. The fact that they were confused suggest they had a bias to assume CG was not telling the truth, and could have been a mind controlled disinfo agent. In this case, the operatives would expect to find no confirmation that CG’s story is true, and yet, while performing this evaluation, they have first hand experiences which suggest he is telling the truth. In other words, these individuals were being initiated into a greater understanding of the truth, a miniature full disclosure event for the lower level SSP. And this will most likely be one more link in the chain that leads to global changes and full disclosure.]
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction of CG being interrogated by lower level SSP operative.|
- CG – Well, we’re skipping ahead a little bit with the iPad because I hadn’t recalled what had happened [at the time]. But they put an iPad in front of me that had a little camera on it somewhere that was watching my eye. And I was drugged. And I was hanging down and my head was like this. <Corey moves his head so he’s looking down at his stomach>
- And they held it under—like hovering above my lap—they held this iPad kind of machine. And they started going through all these photographs, six photographs per screen—three on top, three on bottom—and they looked like academy photos—military academy photos.
- DW – When people graduate and they’ve got the full uniform on, and they got the flag behind them. That kind of thing?
- CG – Yeah. The flag’s behind them, different symbols behind them or seals for branches of military. And then there were people that were in suits as well as they were going through.
- And I was looking at it. And as they would go through, they would pause for a second. If I looked at one of them and recognized one of the pictures, it highlighted red. And this occurred three times. There were three people that I recognized out of all of the photos. And it turns out one of them was Gonzales.
- DW – Wow!
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – Now, when you say that some of these people were wearing suits, why would they not be wearing military uniforms?
- CG – I don’t know. They could be contractors. I have no idea.
- DW – Intel people perhaps?
- CG – Yeah, or . . . Yeah, intel people, politicians. I have no idea who the people in suits were. And they had flags as well.
- DW – But you didn’t remember outing Gonzales until much later?
- CG – Right. Because I did not understand why he was being so hostile towards me in our meetings. He was being very rude.
- DW – Now, you also said in the course of this interrogation that they kept telling you, “You will forget. You will forget.”
- CG – Right. Well, one of the people, the guy that kept coming in and asking questions, they were like, “Are you sure he won’t remember this?” And the person that had the laptop was like, “There’s no way. It’s like class something amnesiac” or something. He said that it’s like an anesthetic when you go to surgery. [This reveals that these lower level SSP operatives were unaware of CG’s immunity to blank-slating. But given that it is well acknowledged in the higher level SSPs that small populations were immune to memory wiping techniques, it further suggests these operatives were not high level. This is important because the rank and file personnel of any organization make up the foundation for higher level operations. If these assets began to question their compartmentalization programming, which they presumably will, then this event will have the effect of destabilizing the entire program given a long enough course of time; as even a small amount of truth is enough to dissolve the most well crafted deception. A similar type of contamination occurred when CG and Gonzales went to Mars for an inspection, where CG smelled like Earth.]
- DW – But somehow you, maybe because of the same powers that allowed you to not be blank slated after your space program service, this actually did not work on you.
- CG – The data came back a little differently. It came back in chunks. And then I had to marry them together. And once I put the unsegmented memories together, then it just all started tickling down and opening up for me – all the memories.
- But I did not remember the outing of Gonzales and two others until the Anshar actually told me in a meeting after Gonzales had worn out his welcome in the Anshar city he was staying.
- DW – These guys . . . Did they think you were a fake or were there things that were shocking to them?
- CG – Well, they didn’t understand because the information I had been giving was accurate. And they didn’t understand how I could be giving accurate information when according to their records, there were no records about me in all of these program files that they were looking through.
- So I think they were trying to investigate and find out more. [At a personal level, they were probably trying to disprove or debunk CG’s claims for their own peace of mind, so they could continue to believe the story provided to them. But instead, CG’s information was confirmed and their confusion exacerbated, which is important for activating the truth seeking instinct.]
- DW – Do you think these guys were aware of compartmentalization and the higher-level Secret Space Program, or did they think they were it?
- CG – They thought they were it. But they were aware of compartmentalization. But their egos had been played too. They’d been told, “You’re at the top of the totem pole. This is all there is.”’
PARTIAL DISCLOSURE DIFFICULT NOW:
- DW – So you have this interrogation. And now let’s go back to the meetings in “The Construct” with Gonzales and Kaaree. You said you identified three people, but you didn’t know that anything had changed.
- CG – Right.
- DW – However, and I remember talking to you about this, it was of deep concern to us because your briefings used to be quite thorough and now they’ve gotten almost down to a trickle.
- CG – Yeah, very sparse in data.
- DW – And Gonzales . . . His whole attitude and demeanor towards you changes.
- CG – Right. Yeah. He was just making snide comments, little rude jabs, and I didn’t know how to respond because it was totally out of character for him. He normally was the one pushing to get more intel to me instead of holding back information.
- DW – What did Gonzales say during this time about the war for Full Disclosure vs. partial disclosure? Because I know some of that was starting to come out.
- CG – Well, yeah, our conversations all throughout were dealing with partial disclosure, their ideas on how I should proceed to get people together and to focus and that kind of thing.
- DW – Right. Did Gonzales say that there was still a possibility of Full Disclosure, or was it like partial disclosure was now going to take over?
- CG – The Alliance believed that partial disclosure would be very difficult to do with all of the data that was out there.
- DW – Because they’d have to fly in the face of all these high-quality whistleblowers who are already on public record.
- CG – Right. And people would start asking all kinds of questions.
- DW – And then it just unravels.
STRANGE BEHAVIOR FROM GONZALES:
- CG – Right. Kaaree had stated that he was behaving very erratically. He was constantly pacing off steps and making mental notes, like he was doing intelligence-type gathering.
- DW – Like he’s trying to create a map in his head of the base that he’s in?
- CG – Right. Yeah. You normally count paces.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And this store had so many paces down this corridor. That kind of thing.
- DW – And, of course, these people are telepathic so they know exactly what he’s doing. You can’t hide anything.
- CG – Right. And apparently he was also going into restricted areas, wandering into restricted areas when he knew better.
- DW – Wow! But did you know why he was in the inner-Earth at this point?
- CG – No, I had no idea until he had already left and went back to a Kuiper base. And Kaaree had one of those, I guess, etheric conference calls with me and had explained that Gonzales was not staying with them anymore, told me a little bit about how he had worn out his welcome, and then that’s when she opened my eyes to . . . that I had outed him and two others.
GREATER IMPORTANCE OF COREY’S ABDUCTION:
- DW – Okay. I got to ask you this because a lot of people are going to be writing in these comments otherwise. Why in the hell, if the Blue Avians can pull you out of Mars when you’re about to be killed on the Mars base . . . We did that episode already. Everybody’s seen that. Why in the hell do they authorize you to get pulled in?
- And if Gonzales ends up getting angry at you about outing him, how could you have defended against this technology? I mean, you’re drugged. You got abducted. You don’t remember how it happened.
- Why would this be authorized? What was going on here?
- CG – Well, they later on, it was explained to me by the Blue Avians that these incidents needed to occur.
- DW – Oh, really?
- CG – Right. That it was . . . That they were all catalysts for other things to happen. [This is a major point to consider for several reasons. First, it reveals that the Blue Avians, and presumably the other four Sphere Being Alliance races have the ability to see far into the future, using prophetic techniques that are founded on the Principle of Causality. Thoth, describes the method in the Emerald Tablets, which is essentially the process of determining probable outcomes based on analysis of past events and current trends, the random element being free will.
Finally, this also suggests that events, as the are unfolding right now, are being coordinated many steps ahead or in advance. And that the Sphere Beings are better players than the Cabal and their operatives—who can only see a few moves ahead.
Imagine if one could play chess so well, they could plan moves 20 or 30 steps ahead. The Sphere Beings revelation to CG that these events “needed to happen” suggests that a slow but progressive process is unfolding right now, the focus of which is to provide experiences that activate or stimulate the minds of observers, whether SSP operatives or the general population.
The lower level operatives experienced a catalyzing effect on their consciousness, such that they began to question their compartmentalization programming. This personal inquisitiveness is an essential part of the work being done now to prepare the way for grand changes. And as we discussed in the William Henry episodes (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) the whole evolutionary process is based on catalyzing consciousness which can occur through many different types of dramas.
The same principle is playing out right now for humanity as a whole; that is to say, there are things happening in our lives now which seem mundane and inconsequential but are actually essential steps on the path. These steps will become more apparent as time goes on. So take solace in knowing while it seems like nothing is happening, in reality, events are slowly moving forward in a grand and meaningful way.]
- DW – Let’s talk a little bit about what Gonzales’ role was. How critical was his role to the SSP Alliance?
- CG – Well, he was living down here on the Earth a good deal of the time under a cover life. And while he was here, he was interfacing with some of the Earth Alliance and some of their operatives that are down here.
- And when he was very quickly removed, basically rescued by the Anshar, he was unable to fulfill those duties anymore.
- DW – Would you say that these lower level SSP people that abducted you were reporting back to the Cabal?
- CG – I assume that. But I don’t know if that was an unauthorized series of missions they did trying to figure things out, get some intel themselves.
- DW – Why do you think these . . . If the lower level SSP people are not connected to the Cabal, why would they want to take Gonzales out? What would be the objective that he would have to be rescued by the Anshar?
- CG – Well, out of the three people [I outed], one of them was killed. And one of them disappeared.
- DW – The three people that you outed?
- CG – Right. And Gonzales was rescued.
- DW – So let’s just say if the lower level SSP people did report to the Cabal, the Cabal knows who everybody is in the Space Program. They have dossiers on everybody, but they don’t necessarily know who’s in the Alliance.
- CG – Right.
- DW – Now, you did say the Alliance has some safety zones in the Kuiper Belt, and there are people hiding out in there. But there’s obviously also double agents – people that are still working in the program – but they’re keeping a very, very tight secrecy around themselves to be able to pull this off.
- CG – Correct. And very soon after that . . . after this conversation with Kaaree, I was actually teleported, as I was before, just flashed down to one of their flight control areas. And I was told that I was going to be taken to a meeting in the Kuiper Belt because the SSP Alliance at this point, they’ve been unable to enter the atmosphere or low Earth orbit – near Earth orbit.
- DW – And why not?
- CG – Well, they no longer had clearance.
- DW – From who?
- CG – From the people that are basically like air traffic controllers at the LOC, and those who control the defense grid around the planet.
- DW – Why would they lose clearance?
- CG – Well, because they had been outed as opponents.
- DW – Okay. Right. So they had been working within the system, but keeping this all very secret.
- CG – At that point . . . Until that point, they could put a call in through into intelligence assets, task intelligence assets, and those intelligence assets would have no idea that they were doing errands for the SSP Alliance. [This is another interesting point. What CG is saying here is that heretofore the SSP Alliance was sometimes acting through double agents within Cabal-run programs, and this enabled them to have greater access to the Earth and various agents and assets here. However, the lower level programs, at some stage, became aware of duplicity, which presumably triggered CG’s abduction. It was after they learned that the SSP Alliance was real and using certain double agents—via CG’s interrogation—that they took action, got rid of two out of the three operatives revealed by Goode, as well as tightening security around the Earth in general. This would presumably have the effect of compromising many different SSP Alliance missions, a small victory for the Cabal. However, now that maintaining deceptions is no longer required by the SSP Alliance (to some degree), it should facilitate more overt actions or more open, honest or transparent dealings—something the Sphere Being Alliance undoubtedly wants to encourage.]
- DW – Wow!
- CG – But when I was pulled down to the Anshar flight control area, I saw one of the craft that Gonzales had told me . . . that he called “a bus”. He called it an Anshar bus. And it was kind of like a bus. It had a bunch of . . . you know, a whole lot of seats, like 26 or 28 seats in it. And it was arranged sort of like a bus. And the front of it squared off and went into a cone like a fighter craft.
|Courtesy of spherebeingalliance.com. Artist depiction|
- CG – And there were two Anshar pilots that sat one in front of the other in the cockpit area. And it was just Kaaree and I. And I expected her to sit next to me, but she sat kind of in another seat, one seat up across.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And they took me to the Kuiper Belt. And this was going to be the first time I saw Gonzales since I knew that he had been outed. So I was a little bit nervous.
- So we get to the Kuiper Belt base – the same one where earlier they had the Anshar meeting the Triangle-Headed being, the Golden Triangle-Headed being.
|Courtesy of gaia.com. Silent exchange between Triangle-headed being (right) and Anshar council members (left).|
- DW – Okay.
- CG – So I recognized the area. But this time I was brought into an interview room, basically an interrogation room with a metal table that was welded or bolted to the floor. And Gonzales was sitting in a chair. And there was a guy, kind of a big guy, sitting in a chair right next to him, which . . . The whole thing was unusual.
- And I was sat down and Gonzales, who wouldn’t hardly even look me in the eye. He just had this total energy of disgust towards me. And that threw me off. And then this other guy started talking. He was talking more than Gonzales.
- And I was supposed to get some sort of a briefing. And they were sitting there sliding a pad back and forth, a smart-glass pad, back and forth. And the other guy actually had a pen and pad of paper—real low tech. He was writing stuff down.
- He had notes on there he kept sliding over to Gonzales and pointing like this. And Gonzales would do that. [Gonzales would shake his head side-to-side meaning ‘no’.] And Gonzales was obviously on board now with restricting information to me since I had been a major security leak in that interrogation when I revealed three people.
- So that meeting was real short—and not so sweet.
CABAL WORRIED ABOUT DONALD TRUMP AND BERNIE SANDERS:
- DW – Did you get any briefing information at all, and if so, what did they actually tell you in this meeting?
- CG – They were just giving me very light information. Different . . . I mean, Trump came up. They talked about how there were some certain threats against him that weren’t being taken seriously. They were talking about a bunch of . . .
- DW – You mentioned the possibility that he could be assassinated by what would appear to be a Mexican national.
- CG – That’s what their report said.
- DW – But that it would actually a Cabal operation . . .
- CG – Right.
- DW – . . . and that his people weren’t taking it seriously enough.
- CG – Right. And so they were talking about some of the meetings that they . . .
- DW – Now, some people are going to go, “Whoa, whoa, hold on. Trump? Why do they care about Trump? What’s their opinion on Trump?”
- CG – Well, they care about Trump and Sanders big time. They’ve been extremely excited about the movement behind both of them – people standing up to the-powers-that-be saying, “Enough corruption, enough lies”.
Related Reverse Engineering Politics and Propaganda | Awakening The Masses By Learning From the Masters of Deception (Politicians)
- DW – So they don’t think Trump is, with all his money, that he’s Cabal?
- CG – Correct. [To be clear this probably doesn’t mean they think Trump is a shining example of truth, freedom, and justice, but that he represents a figure head for those who question the status quo to latch on to. For more on the notion of using political figures to gauge the collective consciousness of humanity, see the above linked articles.]
- DW – They think he’s actually totally different from that.
- CG – Right. Yeah. And they were not pushing him over Sanders or Sanders . . . They were just very happy about the movement [behind them].
- DW – I have had other insiders independently tell me that the Cabal feels that if Trump wins that it would be catastrophic for them.
- CG – I was told that there is no way they’re going to let him win. They’ll steal the election – whatever they have to do.
- DW – Wow!
CHANGES IN HOW THE SSP ALLIANCE DEALS WITH COREY:
- CG – And this was just one thing. I mean, they also . . . Next, they covered . . . They expected some very big terrorist attacks, like a last hurrah of ISIS, because most of the operatives had moved out of Syria and into Europe and were trying to get to the United States. Because . . .
- DW – <interjecting> But we know that ISIS has gotten heavily defeated and they were . . .
- CG – The point is Gonzales was making it very obvious that he felt differently and that I would now get very manicured intel.
- DW – Right.
- CG – That they were making . . . It was almost like theater. They were making a point that I had screwed up, even though I didn’t do it on my own volition, that I had screwed up and it had cost them dearly. And it did.
- DW – And what was the attitude of pen and paper guy? How did he treat you?
- CG – He was kind of gruff, but he didn’t . . . I mean, there wasn’t a whole lot of interaction. You know, he was just kind of a gruff military type—matter of fact.
- DW – What takes place next?
- CG – I was extremely upset on the way back.
- DW – In the bus craft?
- CG – Yeah. And she was asking me what all occurred telepathically.
- DW – Okay.
- CG – And I had just enough time to relate to her what went on in the meeting when we were approaching Earth. And then we went back down, entered through this blue swirl in the ocean, and ended back up in the flight control center. And I was sent back home.
- DW – Okay. And the blue swirl is just like a portal thing . . .
- CG – I would imagine.
PREVIEW OF NEXT WEEKS EPISODE:
- DW – . . . that appeared in the ocean. Okay. Now, this is also going to help to set up and get people excited about what we’re going to talk about in the next update episode, because some very, very fascinating stuff takes place regarding Venus, Ancient Builder Race outposts, whether there’s inner-Earth beings living on Venus.
- So since we don’t have enough time to do this in this episode, but could you just give us a teaser about what we’re going to be hearing next—some of the really weird stuff that happens?
- CG – Yes. And when Gonzales was still staying with the Anshar for that number of weeks, the Anshar had arranged a meeting on this outpost on Venus that had working Ancient Builder technology. And there was another meeting planned as well. And Gonzales found a way to convince them to only take him.
- DW – Right. All right. So that’s just some of the amazing stuff that we’re going to be getting into in the next episode of these updates. It’s pretty fascinating stuff that gets very strange. And also, we have what starts to happen with you and this guy we’re calling “The Wrangler”, which I know I’ve been trying to kind of hold you back from having to talk about this because it’s pretty frickin’ horrible for you.
- CG – And the Wrangler happened to be the gruff guy that was sitting next to Gonzales.
- DW – Okay. So that pen and paper guy is the Wrangler.
- CG – Yeah.
- DW – Okay. So there’s some pretty intense stuff coming up for you in the next episode. This is Cosmic Disclosure. I’m your host David Wilcock. And I thank you for watching.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 5 Episode 8.
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.