The ability to perceive information with one’s consciousness, above and beyond sensory means, is known as Remote Viewing. Remote Influencing is similar, except that instead of just observing a location or object, one can actually perform an action on it at a distance. While modern science has dismissed the notion of extrasensory perception and influence, they remain well-established realities within classified projects, especially the Secret Space Program.
The Germans were apparently some of the first in modern times to explore remote viewing, and later, the Russians did as well. When the US discovered the Russian program, they developed their own under the DIA called the Stargate Project, which was allegedly terminated in 1995.
Corey Goode’s skill set in particular includes the ability to Remote View objects at a distance. During his tour of duty in the twenty-and-back program, he was trained to gather intelligence and information using this method.
In one experience, Goode saw an event that is near and dear to most in the awakening community, that of the infamous solar shift or as it is known in religious circles, the Rapture. He was viewing the Earth and saw several beings above its surface pointing down. When he observed the location they were pointing too changes would occur. At one point, he saw three bright flashes from the Sun, which presumably referred to the much discussed solar shift and energetic evolution of the solar system, some call the ascension. Finally, he saw negative people, possibly representing the Cabal, “falling away” from the Earth.
In order to Remote View properly, one must follow a specific protocol to ensure their preconditioned beliefs and biases do not interfere with the information gathered. Goode describes how a three-step verification and vetting process was used to assess each data point received in a single viewing. Dossiers or personality profiles of viewers were used to determine what information was potentially corrupted due to the subjective bias of the viewers.
A viewer would be given a target in a double-blind fashion, such that the person handing the assignment to the viewer is completely unaware of what the target is. The viewer receives a set of coordinates that were also randomly generated so as to avoid any bias due to recognizing the target.
The comparison between channeling and remote viewing is easy to make, as in both cases an individual is using their mind to invoke theta states of consciousness which allow for the receipt of otherwise obscured information. But unlike well established remote viewing techniques, channeled information can be subject to biases of the channeler. Verification of each data point within remote viewing protocols is cross-analyzed against the data received from at least two other viewers, ensuring that the final product is likely to be accurate. Conversely, a channeler often performs no secondary verification with another channeler. And some channelers do not verify each data point, only some, and then assume the whole of what was received is accurate.
At this point in the discussion, I offered a detailed explanation of what discernment is and how verification of information can be done so as to determine, not only truthfulness but also to gain understanding and comprehension.
While it seems that some individuals do possess innate abilities to receive extrasensory information, some of which may manifest as mental illness, Goode confirms that anyone can be trained to remote view. It is simply a matter of gaining skill in mental discipline, focus, and meditation.
Remote influencing is the ability to affect objects, including the minds of others, at a distance. In a previous episode discussing so-called Voice of God technology, they reviewed technological means of achieving this effect. According to Goode, just using the power of one’s mind, a practitioner can remotely influence other people, causing them to feel an impulse or strong urge. He also says there is technology that is capable of enhancing or magnifying this ability; and in some cases, using this technology actually enhances these skills. Some of the practitioners are able to cause pain or even stop a victim’s heart with enough skill.
Limitations of remote viewing the future are subject to free will. One can easily receive information from past or present events, but since the future has yet to be realized, and free will choice has yet to act on that plane, only probable futures can be seen. The viewers personal biases and beliefs, as was stated earlier, play a role in what is observed.
The SSP and presumably other agencies, employ measures to limit and obscure remote viewers. Goode says that in the program they are called “those who scatter,” those with the ability to block or disrupt the concentration of remote viewers when coming close to a target under their guard. Goode provides an anecdote from his time in the program wherein as a child he was trained to detect when others were viewing him, and defend himself using a visualization technique that caused the other viewer to have an “etheric headache.”
According to Goode, the use of entity attachments or black magic is commonplace within certain groups. These etheric entities apparently have the ability to ward off or protect the practitioner from other remote viewers and possibly to influence them via the entity as well.
The notion of voodoo or the charging of an object with intention that can then be used to subtly influence a target is also discussed. Goode describes how the influencer and the victim are acting in a co-creative fashion by way of an object or location that triggers a connection, and can be used to subtly influence the target.
I provided several points of embedded analysis in this episode, but let’s briefly discuss the dynamic between the mind and body which facilitates remote viewing.
Consider that the boundary between the mind and body is not well established. Are we our thoughts? Are we are sensations? Are we our desires? Are we the physical body? Ultimately the line between our discrete consciousness and the local environment which it inhabits is blurred, and it is this seemingly non-local attribute which makes remote viewing possible.
The spiritual notion of a singularity of consciousness, otherwise known as the oneness of all things is helpful to contemplate. This is the idea that the same awareness which fills your mind, is the same awareness which fills all others. The foundation of the mind is awareness, which exists everywhere in a state of superposition or non-locality. As a result, focusing one’s attention on a person, place or thing catalyzes the mind or tunes it to the awareness aggregated there via a process of entrainment or sympathetic resonance.
It is the entrainment mechanism, based on the vibratory nature of reality, which facilitates remote viewing and influencing. Here is an excerpt from an article discussing how it works.
The mind is the lens through which we experience all things. Our beliefs, impulses, and choices are stored in consciousness as thoughtforms, which when charged by focused attention, produce emotions. For example, if you really love admiring orchids, a type of flower, then when you see one, your first reaction will usually be a positive one. Conversely, if you hate the smell of gasoline, you will usually feel revulsion when smelling it. Our pre-existing biases, beliefs and choices literally shape what we experience subjectively, which is then expressed in totality as an emotional charge, polarized in either the negative or positive register.
It’s a simple formula: Awareness generates knowledge as a function of choice, what we choose to accept as truth. This forms a mental thoughtform or structure, a geometry in consciousness. Attention or focus placed on an object, thing or idea, corresponding to a thoughtform in our knowledge, charges it with energy, producing emotions or feelings. The word emotion can break down to E-motion or energy in motion. Our beliefs, worldviews, and conclusions about life literally shape the metaphysical lens through which all emotions and feelings are generated, the mind.
And emotions are not just physiological, such as endorphins (love hormone) or norepinephrine (fear hormone). They also have an electromagnetic component to them, and it is this aspect of emotion (energy in motion) that enables our mind to alter physical reality.
Entrainment or Sympathetic Resonance is the method by which a coherent waveform imprints onto a less coherent one. It is the science of transmitting and receiving frequency, which is an expression of information.
Take five tuning forks tuned to middle C and line them up on a table. Strike one tuning fork so that it vibrates, and shortly after, all the other tuning forks will begin to vibrate too, even though they were not struck. This is what entrainment or sympathetic synchronization is. Almost every interaction in the universe, whether physical, mental or spiritual, is guided by the mechanics of entrainment, also described in hermetic philosophy as Natural Law.
Briefly, here’s how it works.
The geometry (shape) and material composition of an object determine its resonant frequency. Using a tuning fork as an example, the length of the forks and the material it is made out of determine what the pitch will be when it is struck, what frequency it will vibrate with. When a fork is struck, the whole object vibrates, this sends energy through the object, through the material and its structure forming sound; a frequency we recognize as tone or pitch.
When two or more objects that have the same resonant frequency are suspended in a medium where their vibrations can be exchanged, then entrainment or synchronization takes place. Referring to the tuning fork example, the medium used to transmit the vibrational energy is the air, traveling as compression waves or sound to the other tuning forks.
Now as a final example, consider metronomes synchronizing. Here is a video demonstration:
The metronomes initially are out of sync; they are ticking at different phases and beats per minute. But as the pendulum moves from side to side, it exerts a force against the swing that the metronomes are all resting on. The swing, in turn, exerts a force against the metronomes. As each individual metronome ticks, they push against the swing, which acts as a type of resonating chamber for the metronomes. The geometry and material of the metronomes, and the swing determine the resonant frequency of the whole system, which is the key to synchronizing them. This frequency potential is present even if none of the metronomes are moving.
In the beginning, the metronomes are ticking at different frequencies, and as they do so, the swing exerts a corrective force against them. The resonant frequency of the whole system begins to get louder or more intense (energized) as the correction process continues. Eventually, a quantum leap occurs, wherein the force of correction – the resonant frequency – is stronger or louder than the individual motion of the metronomes. At this point, a rapid correction occurs and they all begin to tick in unison.
The once disorganized motion of the individual metronomes is now holistically organized as a single moving system, the metronome swing-system, centered around the resonant frequency. In other words, when the resonant frequency of a system is charged with energy, that more coherent or organized vibration reorganizes objects that are resonant with it, changing their behavior and frequency as a result. This is essentially a physical example of the 100th Monkey effect.
What does this have to do with Qigong and mind-affecting reality?
The mind is where our free will has the greatest power and influence. A Waiqi practitioner is able to create very clear and coherent thoughtforms that generate strong (loud) electromagnetic frequencies via coherent emotions. These energies radiate out from the body, able to intermingle with the electromagnetic fields of objects in close proximity; the seeds in the case of the Chinese experiment.
When the correct thoughtform is invoked, an emotional charge is generated in the body, sending out electromagnetic frequencies. If these frequencies are resonant with objects close to the body, such as a seed, that seed receives the coherent energy and begins changing its vibrations. It changes its behavior like the metronomes in the example above. And in the case of the Chinese experiment, the practitioner was able to germinate and sprout the seed in only 20 minutes, when it would normally have taken days.
In other words, the thoughtform and resulting emotional charge was literally able to create a time acceleration effect, which not only altered the seed sprout but even distorted the videotape recordings of the experiment in some cases. This suggests that the mind is able to affect the material world, and that time itself is somehow a function of consciousness. While this topic of discussion will have to wait for another time, the suggestion that time can be navigated by consciousness is not new.
Consider that when in deep meditation or dreaming, subjective time dilation effects can be experienced; it can feel like time has slowed down or sped up. Also, within the mind, we can review a memory faster than it was experienced or recorded by the body at the time.
Unlike watching a video, wherein one needs to absorb the whole sequence in order to cognize the data contained within it, the mind can recall past experiences as if by complete and instantaneous association. By this I mean, when recalling memories, we don’t have to replay them moment by moment, instead, all the information contained can be access almost instantaneously. This suggests that the mind and consciousness are beyond space and time, unlike the physical body which is limited to a single directional flow of time.
Remote viewing and influencing employ the same principle of entrainment, except that the mechanism is consciousness, which allows a person’s mind to transmit and receive energy through the physical fields operating at a location, such as electromagnetic. Consciousness can bilocate to a location, receive the information present in the form of electromagnetic motions, and then transmit that information through the so-called aether, entangled quanta, or morphic field into the viewers mind.
What’s interesting is that this process seems to occur regardless of our ability to remote view. Consider how many synchronistic events happen in life that directly relate to what we are thinking at the time. Rupert Sheldrake refers to this as Morphic Resonance, which suggests that our, beliefs, ideas and thoughts are actually the steering mechanism for receiving extra-sensory information.
And finally, the mind’s capacity to comprehend what is received is the key component. If one has no way to make sense of the minds non-stop data stream, it will be dismissed as “mind chatter.” As such, our ability to expand our knowledge and know it personally, not just have an assembly of random facts that make no sense to us, is the core principle to enhance innate abilities and unlock the hidden powers of the mind.
Dewey Larson, in his book Beyond Space and Time, discusses intuition, inspiration and much more at length. He presents many cases of seemingly extrasensory inspiration in relation to scientific discovery, positing that it was pre-existing knowledge within the receiver which enabled the person to recognize an insight when they received it.
Taking all this into account, the ability to properly understand our own experiences, by way of contemplation and integration, is essential to gain mastery of our consciousness, not only to gain these abilities but also to transcend limitation and disempowerment. Discernment, as detailed below, is this process of personally understanding and knowing why a thing is true, which forms a holistic framework of knowledge within the mind. The better our ability to master our own experience and perspective in life, the less we feel like victims and the more empowered we are in general.
Related Universal Coherence, Sovereignty and Self Mastery | What Science is Telling Us About Earth’s Electromagnetic Fields and the Healing Power of Coherence
Related Universal Consciousness – “Focus on the now, but be aware of the ALL”
Related Restoring Wholeness by Integrating the Conscious and Subconscious Mind | Conscious Breathing Meditation (Beginner)
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
One of the most powerful tools within the Cabal and Secret Space programs is Remote Viewing and Influencing. Corey Goode explains that the information we have been exposed to concerning Remote Viewing is just the tip of the iceberg. These long-running programs, enhanced by technology, have perfected methods for controlling locations, situations and individuals through the mental network that we are all a part of.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast May 31, 2016.
Transcribed by Hugues Prévost. Commentary by Justin Deschamps and Hugues Prévost.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
OVERVIEW OF REMOTE VIEWING:
- DW – Alright, welcome to Cosmic Disclosure. I’m your host, David Wilcock. I’m here with Corey Goode. In this episode, we’re going to be exploring some of the technologies of consciousness that have been used in a variety of contexts both here on Earth and in the Secret Space Program. We’re going to be talking about remote viewing and remote influencing. Alright Corey, welcome to the show!
- CG – Thank you.
- DW – So, the conventional view [on] remote viewing that most people are familiar with, started at least when I first heard about it, it was on the Art Bell Show in the late 1990s. He had guys coming on there like Major Ed Dames who was saying that he was training people in remote viewing. And [the radio show also] had Joe McMoneagle, who supposedly did documentaries in Japan where he reunited people with their kids and remote viewed the location of the kid, brought them together, and then they filmed it on camera.
[Hugues Prévost Notes: I also first heard about remote viewing (RV) on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell as it was officially called. Actually, he was among the first to broadcast a major radio show on the Internet and this is precisely how I would regularly listen to him. Ed Dames was presented as being much more than a simple trainer. He was directly involved in the establishment of the original remote viewing program (Stargate Project) in the military following the pioneer work done by Ingo Swann and Hal Puthoff. Similarly, Joe McMoneagle’s involvement in RV goes back to the Stargate Project.] [The Star Gate project was a DIA-led remote viewing program that began in 1978 and officially ended in 1995; although it is widely accepted in certain circles that the project went black or is now operating as an Unacknowledged Special Access Program. The project was also referenced in the film Men Who Stare At Goats, which seemed to be a Hollywood whitewashing attempt to devalue the merit of the project in the public eye. Despite the smear campaign carried out by officialdom, the efficacy of RV is well established. Practitioners can be trained to view or influence objects with incredible precision, in some cases approaching 99% accuracy.]
HOW DOES REMOTE VIEWING WORK?
- DW – So what is that basic type of remote viewing that most people are familiar with from those paranormal shows? What’s happening there? What are they actually doing?
- CG – Well, everything in time and space is connected. And we can use our consciousness as a vehicle to travel and view whatever we like, whenever we like. Now this is—the term “technical remote viewing,” all of this is pretty new to our lexicon, but it’s something that we’ve been doing ever since we’ve been on this planet. We’ve had the ability to go into a deeper state of consciousness and remote view and remotely influence other people and places.
- Now, this is something that the military started looking into after they found out the Russians were having some success with it. In the public sector, people have been training in remote viewing to do exactly what you’ve mentioned, which is find lost children, lost items. So this is something that every person can use and train their-selves in.
- DW – So it doesn’t require any special gifts or special abilities?
- CG – No. They’ve proven that they can take just about anyone [who’s] willing to learn it and has an interest, and teach it to them. And they can be successful.
REMOTE VIEWING VS. CHANNELING:
- DW – So we have remote viewing as this category where people are obtaining information. And then we have other categories of channeling where these elaborate UFO religions get started. And they don’t have any reference point to anything else except their own internal cohesion. Then you see people [who] buy into that channeling and they say, these beings are doing this in such and such place [and that] this is absolutely the truth. But they have no validation outside of that.
- So what’s the difference between what you’re talking about as remote viewing and maybe some of these channeled teachings that some people think are credible, but then they don’t line up with anything else?
- CG – Well, remote viewing [is] when you get a target, they give you information in the form of letters or numbers, something that you’re not going to associate with a person, place or thing.
- DW – The so-called “coordinates?”
- CG – Right, coordinates. They’re gonna try their best not to front-load you with what the target is. The person [who] wrote the target on the piece of paper, a lot of times won’t even know what the target is. They’ll hand it to a person who will hand it to a person [who] will bring it to the remote viewer to prevent any psychic leakage or bleed-through. With the remote viewing, you view the target but it isn’t considered a hit until it’s been verified. So in channeling, you’re opening yourself up and pulling information from an unknown source and it’s never verified. Or maybe bits and pieces will be verified but it’s never fully verified.
DISCERNMENT AND INFORMATION VERIFICATION:
- DW – Do you think there is some essential flaw in the human psyche, where if a channeler gets a few things right or halfway right, that people just automatically want to believe everything that’s said?
- CG – Once a person gets a little bit of validation from a source, a lot of times, they quit validating. So they’ll get a little bit of validation, open their minds, and accept everything that is given to them, instead of validating every data point, which is what is done in remote viewing. Everything has to be validated. It’s not considered successful until it’s been validated. [Let’s take a moment to discuss the overall question DW raises here, which has to do with discernment. This is the process of integrating information into a holistic understanding—not just labeling something as true or false without any comprehension as to why. CG’s response about validating every data point being required is a reflection of a complete or holistic discernment process.
Verification, as CG mentions, is the act of vetting or comparing a data point to one that is considered true, with a degree of certainty. For example, if one received remote viewed data which said the Earth is round, this could be compared against other verified information to determine how likely it is of being true. But the key is to avoid blanket assumptions or the acceptance of all information based solely on verifying some of the data points.
This is what DW is asking about here if there is a tendency in the human psyche to believe something after only testing some of the data, which is a nice way of asking if people tend to have a less developed discernment process.
In my view, I think the answer is yes, but this is because of the social programming we deal with on Earth which constantly destroys self-confidence. Discernment is a skill which requires practice and effort to improve, but when we lack those skills the tendency is to jump the gun or try and skip the work involved to truly discern. This allows us to arrive at a conclusion more quickly and could satisfy our emotional need to believe something we want to be true. But basing an ideas truthfulness only on how we feel about it is not discernment, and does not actually impart understanding.
Therefore, when one believes that something is true without knowing why, it is an indication that, first, there is a lack of true discernment taking place, and second that there is an emotional need being met that is the primary motivation—not the determination of truthfulness. This emotional need is usually tied to a belief system, in that, we tend to blindly accept ideas that we want to be true because they support our beliefs. But to be clear, without knowing why something is true, there is no real understanding gained, just blind faith or dogma.
|Image Source. Errors compound with blind faith and lack of
Thankfully, we always have the opportunity to reinvestigate information we’ve accepted as true despite not having completed a discernment process. And while it can be troubling to consider that our discernment skills are lacking, the good news is practice improves them and we can begin that process at any time.
How to Discern
In order to discern something completely, one must verify all aspects of it to the best of their ability, leaving no stone unturned; and once determined to be either true or untrue, integrate that idea into the whole of the knowledge base. The end result of a discernment process is complete understanding; either why it is true or why it is false—but without understanding, the label of true or false is almost meaningless. Being able to personally comprehend the truth within an idea is what turns it into knowingness oppose to blind faith or a memorized fact. The source of the information, whether from a person, institution or even the creator itself, is not what makes something true. What makes an idea, premise, or notion true is how well it corresponds to the truth, if it is accurate with respect to objective reality itself.
A statement of truth is a symbol or a reflection of an idea. An idea is a mental construct that forms an image or picture that represents something in reality, what science calls a theory or postulate. Truth verification is the process of comparing this idea, which is a metaphysical image, to the reality that it refers to. For example, if someone theorized that water makes things wet, then this concept—by nature of what it describes—refers to a specific set of conditions or boundaries that let us know where in reality the theory is applicable. In this case, the concept is describing water and its capacity to make things wet.
The first step in verifying this theory is to properly reflect within our own minds the idea being presented, again that water makes things wet—an internal process of comprehension. Once the idea or premise has been properly understood, an outward process of verification via juxtaposition can take place; that is to say, we now look for examples within our experience that support or refute the theory. This may involve simply recalling past memories, performing a new action called an experiment, or drawing from already established “facts” that have been verified personally in the past. In this case, we could simply pour some water onto something and see if it gets wet, and if it does, then we know, via personal observation and verification, that the theory is most likely true.
At this point in the process, the reasons for concluding a thing is true is not who said it or our gut, for these are only low-resolution impressions or initial steps. Instead, we know it is true or not because we personally understand the data points involved and how they relate to each other, which forms a clear high-resolution image within the mind. And no amount of trolling, emotional upheaval caused by attacks or attempts to discredit the source (the person) will make the idea any less true or not. In other words, when we’ve completely discerned something, our confidence in it increases to the point where we become immune to intellectual intimidation—otherwise known as trolling. But of course, keeping an open mind so as to gain new data in the future, and the better understanding that comes with it is essential to avoid self-deception.
The key point is that verification of the truthfulness of a premise, idea or theory is done by properly understanding what it is saying, where it applies, and if it accurately does so. Simply put, discerning truthfulness is about judging an idea on its merits alone, which requires a positive argument (a description of something) and evidence in the form of observation to support it. Nowhere did credibility, gut feelings, or emotions enter the equation, although all of these things can be used to help in the process like clues or breadcrumbs for more focused investigation. But we can’t rely on only half measures to properly discern, this is the crux of what DW is referring to in his question. And CG’s response is a description of the complete discernment process that was just described, also known as a scientific process.
Assuming information is either true or untrue based on only a precursory verification is what I call the Credibility Discernment trap. This is when we judge information to be true, or not, based on a person’s reputation or if they may have been wrong or right in the past. For example, if someone told us a truth in the past, they can be said to have credibility, which means it is likely they will speak the truth in the future—but this is only an inference. What makes something true, in this case information in the form of ideas which represent objective reality, there must be correspondence. For example, if someone says the sky is blue, this statement represents an idea, which is an image that can be compared to reality—we can actually look up and see if the sky is blue or not. The reputation of the person plays no part in the statement being true; even if they lied at every other point in the past, they could speak the truth now. Conversely, if someone spoke the truth in the past, it doesn’t mean they are doing so now.
In other words, in order to verify a potentially true or untrue piece of information, it must be analyzed and verified within the scope and context it applies. This is an issue for the awakening community, as many people tend to judge the veracity or truthfulness of a thing based on credibility only or how they feel about it. And to be sure, gut feelings and intuitions which tend to be fueled by past experience or credibility have value, but we can’t rest only on the.
As Søren Kierkegaard so eloquently put it,]
METHODS OF VERIFYING REMOTE VIEWED INFORMATION:
- DW – So even the best remote viewers have brought in a lot of garbage data on their path to perfecting that skill.
- CG – Right, there’s going to be a certain amount of the data that’s coming from your subconscious. So that has to be filtered out. And they’re not going to have one person [working on a target]. They have a minimum of three, usually, so that they can triangulate. They’ll usually have a group of people do a remote viewing, and then the people [who] go through the data know how to ferret out the stuff that pops up through the different people’s psyches. They have personality profiles on the people and they’re able to clear out that information.
- DW – I’ve noticed myself that I will sometimes hear a song in my mind and it seems to come very spontaneously, but then I’ll listen to the lyrics of the song, and I’ll discover that [this] song lyric is a message, spiritual message about what’s going on. Remote viewing does seem to involve all the different senses, correct? It’s not like it’s only happening one way.
[Hugues Prévost Notes: I have some personal experiences like this. In multiple instances, I’ve also had information simultaneously come to me in the form of poetry in multiple languages, songs, and smells besides the visual elements. It can also be interactive, enabling you to manipulate a holographic object or “message” in your mind as if using a high-tech version of our current 3D computer programs. For example, I once saw a mortar and pestle in intricate, realistic detail. I was able to rotate the objects together. Then I lifted the pestle with my mind and hit the side of the mortar. I was surprised by the wonderful crystalline sound that it produced.]
- CG – Right.
SENSORY STIMULATION DURING REMOTE VIEWING:
- DW – So can you talk a little bit about the sensory experiences that happen when it’s being done correctly? What is someone experiencing as they do it?
- CG – [A remote viewer] won’t know what the target is throughout almost the entire process. You’ll be getting in all this sensory data, like wind, certain tastes, certain smells, smell of wet concrete, taste of minerals. And maybe you’ll get some auditory input. The visual input is stronger in some people than in others. And the visual input is being fed also by this other sensory data. Your mind is putting together visual [based on] all of this. So it depends on the individual, how accurate of a picture they can put together from all this sensory input that they’re getting from viewing a target.
[Hugues Prévost Notes: Remote viewing is often confused with astral projection, which could be described as a specialized form of remote sensing through a lightbody. In RV however, physical body awareness is available at all times, depending on the focus of consciousness. This is why RV has been called “bi-location” because consciousness can easily “flicker” between the body location and the remote target. RV is facilitated by a relaxed, neutral state of mind while focusing on a topic, object, or person. It often starts out almost in a stealth manner, like a light daydreaming with an “out-of-blue” impression such as a smell that could not originate from the body’s local environment. If focus can be maintained on the anchor of sensory perception without analytical judgement, it will expand to include other types of sensory impressions: visual and auditory typically.
Many people experience RV without realizing it. They will simply put the label “daydreaming” and dismiss it before they had the chance to go deeper. Spontaneous RV can provide real insights but trouble arises often when we decide to target on purpose because of the interferences from our personal biases. The protocols of technical RV seek to avoid those kinds of interferences by hiding the target behind a random index (a set of numbers or coordinates) which is meaningless to the conscious mind or the viewer but does not constitute an obstacle for the person’s total self.] [In addition, so-called random mind chatter can be thought of as the receipt of extrasensory information by way of the subconscious mind. In a very real sense, all sensory data acts as a catalyzing agent for the subconscious, which triggers the unconscious—that which we are unaware of. The mind seems to be constantly receiving information from the universe via subtle processes, which can be confirmed using hypnosis. Individuals in hypnotic states can recall information about their past that they were not consciously aware of. Finally, schizophrenia or mental illnesses in general, from a spiritual perspective that considers subtle reception of information from the cosmos, can be thought of as a receipt of extrasensory data but a lack of pre-existing knowledge to make sense of it. When we cannot comprehend what information means, lacking the ability to integrate it holistically, the tendency is to normalize or ignore the data, which then manifests through the subconscious in an uncontrollable way.]
Related The Shamanic View of Mental Illness, and its Spiritual Causes | Jennifer’s Story: Healing Bipolar Mania/Depression Naturally
PROTOCOLS OR TECHNIQUES OF REMOTE VIEWING:
- DW – o are there any protocols in terms of when you first sit down to do this? Are there things that you could have happening to you that would interrupt your ability to do this well?
- CG – Yes, you have to totally clear your mind. You have to make sure that you don’t have any information on the target. If you’re front-loaded, every bit of information that you give on the target’s going to be corrupt in some way. Preserving the integrity of the target is extremely important in the process. And also, the viewers need to have a clear state of mind while viewing, so that they don’t feed in information from other feelings that they’re bringing in from their personal lives.
[Hugues Prévost Notes: I’ve had several spontaneous RV experiences while doing rather tedious tasks on the computer combined with a deep relaxed state of mind such as while writing transcripts for Cosmic Disclosure… Less typically, I’ve had some while practicing yoga postures which had become repetitive and unexciting to the mind over time (normalized). Rather than a specific technique, the crucial element consists of taking the analytical mind out of the picture in some way, which can be done through discipline or protocol.]
- DW – In some of the remote viewing instructional books that I’ve read, it says that you can’t be hungry, you can’t be overly tired, and you can’t need to go to the bathroom before you start. Would you agree with all that?
- CG – Absolutely, yeah.
- DW – Why would that be a factor?
- CG – They’re distractions. When they would train children in remote viewing, they would put them in deprivation chambers. So there was no other sensory input other than the target, the information coming in from the target. And as they got more proficient, they could sit at a table in a room with activity going on and be able to focus in on the target. [This suggests that the mind is a singularity, or a holistic thing, hence: the mind’s eye, singular, not plural—not mind’s eyes. If any part of one’s focus is misplaced the quality of the mental images produced in the imagination, which are a holistic homogenization of data sources (senses and insights), is distorted or corrupted. Consider remote viewing to be much like looking at a scene through a telescope. In order to gain a clear picture, one eye must be completely focused on the aperture of the telescope, whereas the other eye is closed to the local environment. If one attempted to look through both eyes at the same time, the singular image rendered in the mind would be a blend of the two, the scene from the telescope will be corrupted by the scene in the local environment. This is one analogy for how the mind holistically incorporates all data into holographic mental images presented to the conscious mind for observation. And this principle of holography or homogenization of all data streams into images would need to be considered when devising protocols. This is one reason why in the absence of mental discipline, sensory deprivation chambers would facilitate remote viewing.]
- DW – So the so-called average person obviously is not average. That’s one of the things we’re hearing here: we all have this ability. What kind of things could an “average person,” quote-unquote, be able to do if they were properly trained in this discipline? How far does this go?
[Hugues Prévost Notes: If a person can embrace the true spirit of exploration, amazing results can be obtained even in uncontrolled environments. In my personal experience, I found that simply focusing on “origin of XYZ” can produce very good results. Consciousness can reach out in the cosmos, expand to encompass galaxies or shrink itself to the scale of molecules and atoms. Many of Einstein’s “mental experiments” were of such a nature, if I remember correctly. So RV can act as a truth detector, a super telescope, or a microscope—but verification is always required to properly vet what is received. Often intuitive guidance will bring into your life the supporting pieces of evidence and the testimonies of other people.
As for remote influencing, I’ve had personal experiences as well, one of them that I ended up regretting bitterly for years after. “Be careful of what you wish for.” With great focus comes great responsibilities. Remember the New Testament story of Jesus cursing the fig tree? This would be an example of a powerful remote influencing.]
- CG – It depends on the individual. And there’s also remote influencing. They can train people to actually have an effect over great distances at a location. So you can influence people to behave a certain way. And there’s also technological enhanced remote viewing and remote influencing that is used as a weapon system, that can be used to kill people.
- DW – Technological how?
- CG – Well, the systems I saw, there were basically two plates. It was like an anode and cathode that hooked up to a black box system that then was hooked up to, basically, an antenna array. When the person was remote viewing or going into this deep theta state that people in the [Secret] Space Program were able to achieve, like a conscious theta state, it would enhance and boost their abilities, and focus them through this technology. Some of these people can make a person’s heart stop beating, make them have an aneurysm. They can do all kinds of things remotely.
- DW – And that’s with the technology.
- CG – Right. Well, some of them have used the technology so much, they’ve [been] enhanced [as a result]. They use these weapon systems a lot and they can kill people and harm people without the technology.
REMOTE VIEWING THE FUTURE:
- DW – So let’s just talk back now about the “average person,” quote-unquote, doing this technique. If you get somebody who becomes really good at this, are they limited to seeing something in the present, or does this also involve the ability to look through time to see timelines, probable futures.
- CG – Probable futures, looking in the past… Yes, all of these are things that are possible with remote viewing. Looking into the future is very difficult, because free will comes in, and there’s always things that change the future a little bit. So that’s why they call it probable future. [Viewing probable futures, whether through remote viewing or prophesy is always an exercise of exploring causality, the laws of cause and effect. That principle states that for every effect there is a cause, for every manifested result there was a catalyzing agent which brought it into reality. These catalyzing agents are causally sourced from free will acts, which collapse probably waves or potentials into actualized events. Within the universe Free Will is the random component, whereas Natural Law is the static element. Once free will acts, effects are generated as a function of Natural Law. As such, if one properly understands Natural Law and is also able to recognize where free will has the potential to act, probable futures can be determined. But since free will is the random element, as CG states, then predicting events before they happen is never an absolute certainty. Conversely, manifested or actualized events, such as in the past or present, are able to be observed because at this point, free will is no longer a factor, choices have already been made and effects from those choices have been manifested.]
REMOTE VIEWING WEAPONS AND PROTECTION SYSTEMS:
- DW – When you’re talking about the fact that people shouldn’t know anything about the target, are there other protocols in place to prevent the mind from engaging with the information and trying to understand what it’s seeing?
- CG – Yeah, that comes with practice. We were talking about the weapons systems. That, I forgot to mention that they also use these to guard facilities, aircraft, spacecraft. They will shield them from being remote-viewed. So remote viewers, if they try to—if you were trying to view a certain facility, they have people that are basically on etheric guard. And if someone comes in and tries to remote view, then—remote viewers call them “those who scatter.” Right when they start to lock in on a target, they find their thought just gets scattered. And they use technology to enhance them when they’re doing this.
- When I was a kid, they would find out what our gift or ability was and try to teach us to use that to protect ourselves from people remote viewing us. And the method that they taught me was visualizing a counter-rotating blue ball around me, one [half] spinning [one] way [and] one spinning [in the opposite direction], and picture it spinning faster and faster in each direction, and picture who or whatever’s remote viewing you or trying to remote influence you being pulled into it. And then grab each end and pull it tight to where it snaps. And it shots energy back through the person who is remote viewing you, and it gives them what they call an “etheric headache.” And it can give them a very severe headache and other problems for several days.
RECRUITMENT INTO REMOTE VIEWING PROGRAMS:
- DW – The whistleblower who we’re calling Daniel, [who] gave me the information about Montauk among other things, because he claimed to have worked there, said that at one point, he was recruited for this psychic program. He had somebody come up to him on the base and say, “Hey, what do think about EST?” Just seemingly casual. But then they say, “Hey, if you’re interested, we could bring you into this class and you get paid for it as part of your military service.” And then he also said there were Nazi recruiters, too. They [said,] “Hey, what do you think about those Jews?” You know, that kind of stuff.
- CG – The Nazis were experimenting with remote viewing way before the Russians were. That’s where they’ve got the idea from is after Operation Paperclip, the Russian version.
- DW – Are you familiar with this recruitment technique, where somebody will walk up to you and just start a seemingly random conversation, but there’s an agenda behind it?
[Hugues Prévost Note: This reminds me of the movie Total Recall, which is based on Philip K. Dick storytelling. At the beginning of the movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character is the recipient of such “random” casual conversation to encourage him to use the Recall technology supposedly for recreational purposes.]
- CG – Oh yeah. It’s happened to me many times. Once you know that tactic, it’s pretty obvious. They come in—it’s coming in and testing the waters, you know. It’s sticking their toe in to see if the water’s good, to see if they can go in more.
- DW – Alright, so let’s talk about the next thing that happened to Daniel. He gets brought into this room with this guy they call the Professor. The Professor has a bald head, white on the sides, and the glasses. The Professor is reading off a piece of paper. He’s looking at him. He’s asking him these questions. And as the question are being asked, these seemingly boring psychological evaluation questions, Daniel is getting this absolutely terrible psychic attack from this Professor. This pain in his mind, it’s like a screaming, like fingernails on chalkboard, grinding metal. And he told me that if you don’t go, “What the hell are you doing!!?” to this guy, that you fail the test.
- CG – <Smiles> Right, right
- DW – Have you ever heard of anything like that?
- CG – I’ve experienced something like that. <DW: Really?> Yeah.
- DW – So what happened to you? A similar story? <CG: Yes> Let’s hear about that.
- CG – It happened many, many times. Yeah, you have to be able to identify not only one other person in the room, but there will be multiple people in the room, and there will be a group that’s interviewing you about a certain training you went through. And you will receive that same kind of splinter in your brain kind of pain, and you’ll know that you’re being etherically attacked. And you have to identify who it is. And that’s not easy when you’ve got a room of three, four, six people, all of whom are heavily trained in how to do this.
- DW – In this case, [Daniel] said that if you don’t have that reaction, that you fail, and you’re not brought into the psychic training program at all.
- CG – Yeah, well at this point, you’re already in it. But you know…
“BLACK MAGIC” AND ENTITY ATTACHMENTS:
- DW – Right, right, right… Now another thing that we’ve heard from other whistleblowers is that unfortunately, since a lot of this stuff becomes black magic and occult [the word occult simply means hidden, not evil], that people will make deals with certain demons or certain entities that attach into their system that will defend them against attacks from other remote viewers as they’re doing this work. Are you familiar with anything like that?
- CG – Yes, yes. Definitely some of these darker practitioners will use what they call black magic to invite or use entity attachments to protect themselves just as these entities, attachments, can be used for all kinds of things, but that can definitely be one of the uses. [In the below linked article, we discussed the theory and practice of black magic, which is essentially a co-creative undertaking with another being, whether human, or etheric. Here is a brief excerpt.]
Black Magic or Sorcery IS Co-Dependency
How can you determine if your practicing Black Magic? Black Magic as it relates to the below post, is the seeking out of Spiritual Entities whom can impart knowledge or manipulate the world to realize your desires; whether knowingly or unknowingly. I think if we expand the definition of Spiritual Entities to include all life, (which is a reasonable extrapolation considering the Creator is in all things) contacting ‘Spiritual Entities’ then includes other people and the whole of the Natural World. When we enslave others to do our work, when we cheat and steal from another to get our way, this is a form of ‘Spiritual Contact with other Entities.’ As a result, HOW we manifest our desires becomes the key to determine if we are practicing Sorcery or Wizardry; choosing Soul Stagnancy or Soul Growth.
Related The Theory and Practice of Black Magic – How can you tell if you are Practicing Black Magic?
METHODS OF REMOTE INFLUENCING:
- DW – So let’s talk a little bit more about the remote influencing. We’re saying now that people can be influenced to have certain thoughts? [Recall that in Season 4, Episode 5: Voice of God Technology CG and DW discuss devices capable of influencing individuals remotely. Assuming consciousness is the foundation of reality itself, which it appears to be, then all these technologies merely mimic what the mind is capable of doing, such as remote influencing.]
- CG – To have certain thoughts that lead to certain actions. To… [let’s] say there’s a senator [who] you really want to affect their ability to govern, or they’re working on a bill that you really you don’t want them to work on. First, they’ll do a psychological profile, find out their proclivities, what they’re interested in, and begin to remotely influence them and get them to act upon things that they wouldn’t normally act upon. A lot of people, you have thoughts or fantasies that enter your mind momentarily, but you would never act upon. But this breaks them down a little bit to where they are more likely to act upon it. And the more that they are influenced, the more likely they are—the more people [who] are working on them—the more likely they are to make that mistake and then have a big scandal that ends up in the news, and they get distracted from the bill that they were working on.
- DW – So when you read T. Lobsang Rampa, Master and Teachings of the Far East, can you talk about…
[Hugues Prévost Note: To clarify the author of the book mentioned and the exact title is, Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East.]
- CG – I can’t even say it, but… <laughs>
- DW – They’re talking about these Tibetans, and some of these Tibetan guys were doing black magic. And in the “Masters of the Far East” book, it describes some of these—it was a very dangerous practice—but a method of assassination where they would charge a dagger with the energy so that somebody—they placed the dagger where somebody normally is, and that person would become irresistibly compelled to pick up the dagger and actually kill themselves with it. But apparently, if you do this, it’s extremely dangerous, because you could end up taking the dagger and killing yourself with it.
- So have you heard of anything that extreme, like charging of objects with magical intention?
- CG – I’ve heard of people basically using their consciousness on inanimate objects, but not charging an object to where if a person touches it, it causes them to act.
- DW – Well, let’s talk about the voodoo stuff for a moment because that would appear to be a type of remote influencing. <CG: Yeah> The basic thing you’re describing is the same. Somebody creates a doll that’s like an effigy of you, and then they maybe stick pins in it, and then apparently some of that is the fear of seeing the doll?
- CG – Yeah, and one of the keys is your target seeing the doll. <DW: Right> Because when they see it, something—a psychological thing happens that also co-creates the experience for the practitioner. So much of what is occurring is being actually created or co-created by the target. [The concept of entrainment is applicable here. Again if consciousness is the foundation of reality, and operates via vibratory principles, then it is possible to charge or cause an object to resonate with a certain frequency that is reflective of an idea or suggestion. It would then be possible, upon observing said object, to sympathetically entrain that vibratory form in consciousness onto the observers mind, which would be experienced as an impulse or strong urge. However, if one’s mind were properly disciplined and mastered, this could be recognized and the impulse could be overridden, just like any other subconscious urge.]
- DW – So would you say that there is an entity attachment to the doll? That there’s some kind of spiritual presence that’s put into the doll that can be invited into someone when they look at it?
- CG – That can be part of it, but there doesn’t have to be an entity involved at all. It can be if this person grew up in this culture and has a strong belief that there’s power in this object, this doll, that now has needles in it, and they receive this effigy of themselves with needles in a certain part, their mind will create these problems in their body. <DW: Right> So they create—they manifest the magic that the person’s trying to create. [This would be an example of the victim’s subconscious mind being entrained with thr suggestion, which left unchecked by the conscious mind, manifests as disease.]
SCOPOLAMINE AND SUGGESTION TECHNIQUES:
- DW – Sure. What do you think about the use of scopolamine in this voodoo tradition? Is there—first of all, let’s just briefly recap the use of scopolamine in these voodoo cultures. What do you know about scopolamine? What does it do?
- CG – Scopolamine is very nasty. It’s—I believe it’s a seed that grows on a plant, and I can’t remember the name of the plant.
- DW – Datura.
- CG -Datura. And I believe they crush it up and use the flesh on the inside <DW: Yeah> and dry it out and use it as a powder. But it basically takes away free will. A lot of times, it’s used to rob people. They’ll give the person a drug at a bar—a lot in South America—and the people will—once the drug kicks in, the person [who] administered the drug will say, “take me to your house and give me all of your possessions.” And [the victim will] happily put them in their car, drive them to their house, help them load all the possessions into a truck. The person will leave and the drug will wear off, and the [victim] will be bewildered [by] what happened.
- DW – But let’s get into this. Can you give someone scopolamine and then give them a voodoo curse that they don’t remember consciously but is somehow loaded into their mind?
- CG – Most of what’s happening is on a subconscious level. So the information could be loaded into the subconscious, and consciously, they have no idea [of] what’s going on.
- DW – So that could be used to enhance the effects. Like they could be given post-hypnotic suggestions under scopolamine, so then when they see the doll, they have this suggestion that’s already leaning them in a certain direction.
- CG – Right. In the programs, they used a synthetic form of scopolamine and a cocktail of other drugs when they were doing chemical blank-slating.
- DW – And could they use that to plant hypnotic suggestions as well?
- CG – Yes. During the blank-slating, you’re losing memory of incidents. They’re also implanting hypnotic suggestions in case you start to remember. So it’s like a backdoor protection.
CHARGING OBJECTS WITH INTENTION:
- DW – When I was in highschool, there was—I think it was on Fox, when Fox first came out, that channel. There was a show called, Friday the 13th, and it wasn’t based on the Jason movies at all. Every week, the show was about this older man and his attractive female assistant who worked in an antiques shop. And it wasn’t really antiques. What was happening was they kept getting these objects, these weird, old objects that were charged with some kind of spirit or entity or something like that. So every week it was that the object was causing murders to happen, and they had to track down the entity…
- It seems like if somebody’s going to do a whole show based on that, and we know there’s a lot of leakage going on, that this idea of objects being able to remote influence people is just not a theory. So can there be objects that have a charge on them somehow that caused remote influencing? Like antique objects, or maybe even from ancient civilizations, things like that?
- CG – Yeah, I mean, objects can hold on to the energy of their environment. And if they’re charged with a certain type of energy, they can hold that until they’re neutralized or charged with a different energy. So they will hold that energy and emanate that energy until they’re neutralized.
EXAMPLES OF REMOTE VIEWING:
- DW – So we’ve been talking about remote influencing and some of the ways in which ancient traditions have done it and how it’s been incorporated and modernized in these secret programs that we’re discussing.
- So let’s switch back now to remote viewing, so we can exit this episode on something more positive. What are some of the examples, some of the most dramatic, eye-popping examples that you personally saw of remote viewing being a success?
- CG – I wouldn’t say this is super positive, but I would read reports of facilities or bases of non-terrestrials that we were planning on attacking or doing [infiltrations] that we had not seen or had no intelligence on. They would have several remote viewers [scan] the location and get a physical layout of what the place looked like, and the operators would use that to build a duplicate and practice their attack. <DW: Wow>
- And then it would be almost exactly like the layout that they were given when they would actually arrive [at] the scene. It was critical to their success.
- DW – What was the most stunning personal example of remote viewing that you yourself have done?
- CG – Hmm. I have [one] up on my website. [It] might have been [performed] in 1989. I was tasked with doing a remote viewing, and it ended up being the Nemesis Star, I believe, is what the target was. And I found myself—when I realized that it was a star, I realized that I was outside of our solar system, looking back at our solar system, and [it] looked sort of like a crescent moon kind of comet, almost. And I could feel the interstellar winds hitting me. I felt like a piece of taffy being pulled all around. And I was able to—it was just—it was one of the most vivid experiences I had. I described it in quite a bit of detail.
[Hugues Prévost Note: I remember that this was one of the first articles I read on Corey’s website in the early period after he started working with DW. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find it again.]
- DW – You also went into something about this idea of a solar flash that came to you in remote viewing. <CG: Yes> And I think it would be good to hear that story in context of everything we’ve been discussing.
- CG – It’s been a while, so I don’t remember all the details. But yes, it was a remote viewing of—and there were beings in the sky, and they would point down. And each time they would point down, something was occurring that I was remote viewing on the Earth. And towards the end of the viewing, from the Sun came a [series of flashes:] flash, flash, flash… And after that, it was—in the remote viewing, all the people of the Earth came together and started holding hands and singing and were very happy. And I saw all these negative people looking like they were just falling backwards, but disappearing, like they were just falling off the Earth and disappearing.
- DW – Now, you had no idea what you were going to be looking at when that happened?
- CG – No.
- DW – Did this corroborate with other remote viewing data that they had?
- CG – I was not privy [to that information]. Usually you give the information, and that’s it. You don’t receive feedback, which can be very frustrating, because you want to have validation so you can build your confidence. <DW: Right> But once you get to a certain point, to where you’re proficient, you don’t get that constant validation. You’re just doing the job, and they’ll give you a target. You task the target. They take the information, and then you move on to the next target.
- DW – But you heard about this flash from others in different contexts, not maybe…
- CG – Right, I’d heard about certain people remote viewing… Some people would view, and they would see the Earth being destroyed by fire. Some people would view—different people were seeing different things. I do know that but I don’t know all the details. But I think they were trying to figure out when and what was going to happen with the Sun. [The evolution of the solar system by way of a solar flash has been discussed by researchers before, known as The Rapture, The Shift of The Ages, Three Days of Darkness, The Time of Redemption, and soon. Here are several examples.]
Related The Energetic Evolution of The Solar System | At the Earth’s Core: The Geophysics of Planetary Evolution
Related Science and Evidence For The Transformation of the Solar System | The Divine Cosmos by David Wilcock
Related All Life is Connected via EMF Entrainment | Solar Revolution Documentary (2012) – Reveals the Science of Entrainment, along with the Sun and Galaxies Influence on Human Affairs
- DW – But yours sounds almost like a Christian rapture connotation… <CG: Right> Ascension.
- CG – Right. They knew my background and all of that. So they approached that information with, “Okay, here’s his profile. This is how he was raised. This is his belief system. So that’s going to affect the data this way.” And they’re going to try to pull out the raw data that they’re looking for that causes their flags to pop.
- DW – But do you think that different people could be on different timelines, where they’re going to experience that event differently once it happens?
- CG – Yes, but that’s speculation until the moment occurs.
- DW – Right, of course. Alright, well you heard it here. We’re remote viewing our way through another great episode. This is Cosmic Disclosure. I’m your host, David Wilcock. We’ll see you next time.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 5 Episode 3.
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.
Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for reading.