This week, Corey and David discuss Personality Metamorphs, a term used in the secret space program to refer to a very specific type of individual.
Goode states that a Personality Metamorph is much like a psychopath in that they possess a reduced capacity for emotional empathy while also possessing an increased capacity for the recognizing emotional states of others. A Metamorph is able to profile a target real-time, which empowers them with an incredible capacity for manipulating others.
In the SSP Alliance, Goode states that there were no Personality Metamorphs being used. However, the Cabal and their criminal syndicates can and do employ them for infiltration at nearly every level of society. The use of Intuitive Empaths in the SSP has become commonplace partially because infiltration of metamorphs is an ever-present threat.
According to Goode, individuals with enhanced cognitive empathy and reduced capacity for moral judgment, are located and recruited into the programs at an early age. In many cases, these individuals can be identified using personality tests or through physiological differences, such as altered brain chemistry and behavior. The goal is to find children who are psychopathic via genetic factors (a primary psychopath) or became psychopathic via environmental factors (secondary psychopaths). It is this second group of psychopaths who can literally be trained into all forms of immorality using trauma-based methods, some of which are actively employed in certain Unacknowledged Special Access Programs. Apparently, MKUltra and the research gathered there was used later in hundreds of other programs, including Personality Metamorph programs.
Goode mentioned that during the early days of the program, many of the trainers or handlers of these children being recruited were manipulated by their subjects. The program was so effective in training new recruits to read other people and manipulate them via deception that Intuitive Empaths were called in to assist the trainers.
Metamorphs were put in impossible situations with only their wits and manipulation skills available to deal with it. In one example provided by Goode, a trainee could be dropped off at a biker bar wearing a pink polo and brown khakis, in other words, a very precarious situation for the average person. But a Metamorph would read the situation and instantly create a personality, complete with a back story that allowed them to infiltrate the group. In these cases, the trainee would form relationships with people in the bar, leaving on good terms, even forming close bonds with some of the people there. This was a type of trial-by-fire method of testing and enhancing their training.
Metamorphs have the capacity to make their victim feel as if the metamorph really cares about them. Goode states that they will use subtle body language, learn trigger words, and their intuitive abilities to make someone feel like they can be vulnerable with the metamorph. The victim will feel so drawn to the metamorph that they will actually yearn to be with them, forming an addictive or co-dependent connection. The Metamorph continues to build false trust wherein the victim eventually shares intimate secrets and information. Also, a victim can be manipulated into doing things they normally would not, such as commit a crime. These skills help metamorphs infiltrate organizations, and eventually place themselves in a position of power or influence those in power via manipulation.
But Metamorphs are used in many different ways, not just for infiltration. They can also be used to destroy an individual’s sense of equanimity and composure, compromising whatever project or position that person might be in. According to Goode, this is exactly what has happened to several key figures within the UFO or awakening community, who have been manipulated into accepting false beliefs which then cause them to “go crazy” and loose credibility.
In more subtle ways, a metamorph will form a relationship with someone by working themselves into a position of influence. This allows them to slowly corrupt the value system of those of lesser discernment by the inception of ideas, which are blindly accepted due to false trust. Eventually, someone will act out the agenda of the metamorph all the while thinking they were acting on their own beliefs.
Wilcock speculates that the Flat Earth community could be organized by several metamorphs that could have amassed a following of people who now push the agenda as unwitting pawns. Goode expanded on the point by saying metamorphs infiltrate any community they are assigned to and divide it to ensure no progress is made. The truther community is filled with cliques that draw people in and distract them from any real personal growth while these same individuals believe they are making great strides. Metamorphs are employed by governments and trained to cause dissension as trolls in various forms of social media, as was discussed in the previous episode.
Goode confirms that Metamorphs are used in politics, but also everywhere else in society. They employ social engineering to achieve their goals, in concert with other agencies and agendas. Social Engineering is one term to describe a form of subtle mind control, usually on whole populations. It can be the use of deceptive means to garner false trust so that people willingly share information or perform acts that are in concert with a hidden agenda. For example, the social program of politics, or the notion that humanity needs to give up their decision-making powers to an “authority” by voting is an overarching social program for the whole planet. At a personality metamorph level, this social program is supported by operatives in the media who promote philosophies and beliefs that agree with the program. So while individual metamorphs operate in society, they are almost all coordinated by superiors to service an overarching agenda.
Goode shares that recognizing a metamorph, by only observing their behavior can be difficult. Instead, focus on how you are reacting to someone. If you find yourself feeling more trusting of someone who hasn’t actually earned it, you might be influenced by that person’s charisma and charm. While they can manipulate others with expert skill, the better one knows and masters themselves, the more resilient they will be to manipulation.
The enhanced capacity of psychopaths to manipulate others via deception is apparently the result of several physiological factors. In a study conducted by Paul Babiak, Ph.D., and Robert Hare, Ph.D. in preparation for their 2006 book, Snakes in Skin Suits, the researchers revealed that psychopaths empathize differently than normal people.
This ability for psychopaths to manipulate another person through reading their emotions was discussed by James Fallon, a neuroscientist at the University of California in an article from the Telegraph, Psychopaths: how can you spot one?. In the article, Fallon referred to Cognitive and Emotional empathy. Cognitive empathy is the ability to intellectually recognize what someone is feeling based on their behavior, such as smiling, crying, laughing, and so on—often referred to as micro expressions. Emotional empathy is the ability to feel what someone else is feeling, or more accurately, a representation of what someone is feeling is invoked via observation.
Analyzing the image above: the brain scan on the left has normal frontal lobe activity, where cognitive and emotional empathy converges to produce moral thinking. Empathy combined with reason forms the basis for understanding right and wrong, or morality. By contrast, the psychopathic brain on the right has almost no frontal lobe activity and reduced limbic activity, which is associated with emotional responses. This suggests for the psychopath, emotions generated are greatly reduced and more consciousness or awareness is left available to be used in other areas. In other words, emotions are not a distraction for the psychopath, who can easily focus their attention where it is desired most. As a result, a psychopath is a biological pre-condition for service to self or selfish behavior. They are biologically preconditioned to achieve their goals even if it means harming another person.
Several abilities – skills, actually – make it difficult to see psychopaths for who they are. First, they are motivated to, and have a talent for, ‘reading people’ and for sizing them up quickly. They identify a person’s likes and dislikes, motives, needs, weak spots, and vulnerabilities… Second, many psychopaths come across as having excellent oral communication skills. In many cases, these skills are more apparent than real because of their readiness to jump right into a conversation without the social inhibitions that hamper most people [due to reduced emotional expression]… Third, they are masters of impression management; their insight into the psyche of others combined with a superficial – but convincing – verbal fluency allows them to change their situation skillfully as it suits the situation and their game plan. [bolding added]
“I wouldn’t want someone to do this to me, so I won’t do it to another person.”
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth’s history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth’s history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920’s and 30’s. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990’s, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980’s. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system’s movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth’s surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth’s history for millennia.
Corey Goode exposes the most sensitive secrets of the Cabal concerning the magnitude of their many mind control programs. Throughout the centuries, the Cabal has perfected various techniques to manipulate the minds of individuals and of the masses. Perhaps its most powerful mind control practice is that of the Personality Metamorph Program, which trains individuals how to infiltrate and manipulate any type of organization from within.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast May 3, 2016.
Transcribed by Hugues Prévost. Commentary by Justin Deschamps and Hugues Prévost.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
[Transcriber Hugues Prévost Notes: Although the psychopath and sociopath are often used interchangeably, it seems that most of this episode is really concerned with psychopaths in the strict sense explained by Dr. Scott A. Bonn in the Psychology Today article provided here.]
PERSONALITY METAMORPHS OR PSYCHOPATHS:
- DW – Alright, welcome back to Cosmic Disclosure. I’m your host, David Wilcock. We’re here with Corey Goode. In this episode, we’re going to get into one of the most sensitive secrets of the Cabal, that known as the “Personality Metamorph Program.” This is an extremely important subject for everyone to understand because… well, I’ll let him tell you the rest <smiling>. Corey, welcome to the show!
- CG – Thank you.
- DW – So, we know in the public lexicon that there are people out there, some people call them
- “sociopaths,” [other] people call them “psychopaths.” There is a myth that a psychopath is violent but that’s not always true, isn’t it?
- CG – No.
- DW – So, what are some of the characteristics of the sociopath that we would see just in everyday life? If you had a sociopath [who would be] part of your life, what are some of the characteristics that person might display?
- CG – Well, usually it’s not going to be any shock or mystery to you: a complete lack of empathy for any type of emotional or physical pain that you’re going through, that’s a major sign. The way they behave towards animals and children is [another] good indicator. A lot of those people have learned to blend in pretty well. Sociopaths have learned to fake emotions or fake empathy. So some of them are not as easy for the average person to identify. Until you’ve spent time around them, a lot of them can be hard to identify.
- DW – Do you agree with the commonly held notion that these people tend to be glamorous and narcissistic? They’re kind of affable, personable, outgoing, [and] extraverted?
- CG – Exactly, yes.
- DW – Give us an example of a non-violent, everyday sociopath [who] would have those kinds of characteristics.
- CG – It would be your basic con artists [who] would get what they want from their mark without using physical violence, using manipulation [instead while] having no empathy or care about what their successful con will do to the people emotionally or financially.
- DW – Do you think that the society is starting to become more aware that these people exist?
- CG – Yeah, well, it’s been pretty obvious for some time but with the social media [and] the internet, the topic is pretty heavy out there. People know about Internet trolls. They know about sociopaths and what they’re doing to this world usually from places of power.
[Transcriber Hugues Prévost Notes: As an intuitive who has paid close attention to psychopaths over the years, I would say it is misleading to think that they don’t have emotions. It would be more accurate to say that they have a far higher threshold for an emotional response than the majority of the population. While this subtle distinction appears of little value on practical grounds, it may help us to better understand why some psychopaths resort to violence repetitively. I will use the metaphor of a tiger for that purpose.
Usually, a tiger knows better than to attack humans because of the risks involved. But once it has somehow tasted a person’s flesh or blood it becomes like an addiction. Likewise, psychopaths have an acute sense of being different which some feel is a disadvantage, to a certain extent. So they’ve learned early on to play it safe and hide behind fake emotions as mentioned by Corey. However, if for some reason they’ve been exposed to extreme violence, they can become addicted to the associated emotions they felt clearly for the first time. They will then seek to repeat that experience.
Since the positions of power are overly represented by the psychopathic segment of the population, it is not surprising that the world would be in such poor state. However, another lesser known consequence of this situation is the impact on our education, arts, and other cultural areas. Psychopaths are seeking to turn the world into their image by promoting extremism in all forms.]
- DW – I think it’s interesting that the conventional statistic in case you don’t know [while] watching this show, is four percent (4%) of men and two percent of women (2%) but when you get to sociopathic internet trolls, different studies I’ve seen ranged between five and eight percent (5–8%) of all people on the internet are acting this way.
- Why do you think the internet is such a marvelous breeding ground for trolls and sociopaths? What is it about it that they like so much?
- CG – [It’s] the illusion of anonymity. Very few of these [trolls] would behave that way in front of the people they’re chastising or attacking. Most of them, you know, just don’t have the guts. <DW: Hmm> Or, you know, [they] couldn’t deal with the consequences. So they feel empowered by the anonymity of the internet. And we’ve, of course, done an episode on the government troll centers that I had helped set up where government paid trolls get online and cause all kinds of problems.
- DW – Well, we also have [the] Stockholm syndrome, right, where people [who] have been kidnapped in hostage situations end up agreeing with the philosophy of their kidnappers. [They’re] thinking that it was a good thing, that they’re participating in a good cause by being hostages. [In a very real sense, humanity in general is in a state of Stockholm syndrome with the Cabal. Most of the population openly subscribes to policies and beliefs that further entrench the masses into slavery, although do not actually know they are doing so. A good example of this is the blind belief in authority, which cannot be questioned, which has given the Cabal the energetic support needed to push false wars and conflicts on to humanity.
- CG – Yes, these programs that get lumped under the MILAB (Military Abduction) umbrella or you hear of the MKUltra umbrella that people like to use, they don’t realize that MKUltra was a program that developed a lot of techniques that were later used in a wide range, hundreds of other programs. So all of these other programs are not MKUltra but MKUltra developed a lot of tactics that are used.
- The people that run these types of programs in the screening process, when they bring these children in, they separate them out based on the test results. And for some of the programs, they require people that are sociopaths, and they identify them as young as possible. [In] the program we’re talking about today, they also want people who are compulsive liars and also have intuitive empath abilities to where they can read people and manipulate people.
- And then they take these people and they put them in the program that I always heard referred to as the Personality Metamorph Program. And they developed this Personality Metamorph Program to be a program that would train these children over a period of time, through their adolescence and into their young adulthood, to be the best manipulators and infiltrators ever trained on this planet.
- DW – Mainstream psychology says that the two main characteristics of the sociopath are fearlessness and dominance. So they use the term “fearless dominance.” How do you think fearless dominance—how do you think this characteristic of not having fear and this characteristic of being dominant—how is that useful in a program like the Personality Metamorph?
- CG – The whole purpose of these assets is to manipulate people, control people, and infiltrate organizations. And not only that, have the people that they’re manipulating and controlling develop a very strong bond with them, to where if [Personality Metaporph doesn’t] talk to them for a few months, [the victim yearns] to talk to them. They want to spend time with them. Its… very odd.
- One of the strangest things about it is that the people [who] were training these children [noticed] as they were getting into adolescence [they] were getting so good that the trainers could not control them. The kids were manipulating them. They could not totally handle them. So they brought in Intuitive Empaths to work behind glass and help them—they would wear an earwig [microphone]—help them [determine[ when the subject, [who] was going through the Metamorph program. was being deceptive or truthful or manipulating the person [who] was doing the training or debriefing with them. So [the subjects] were very, very difficult to manage and control.
- DW – Why do you think these people are fearless? I mean, most people feel afraid about all kinds of things. How does a person actually get to this point where they don’t have fear at all?
- CG – Well, a lot of time some of these children have been put through incredibly horrific experiences to [the point] where they shut off their feeling and emotions. Some of them are born that way. [Primary psychopathy has a genetic marker, whereas Secondary Psychopathy has nomarker and therefore is caused by enviromental factors or considered “learned.” In this case, caused by trauma at an early age like a trauma-based mind control technique].
- CG – They’re born [psychopathic] for some reason: they don’t have the right chemical balance, [and] for some reason they do not have the normal emotional response to situation that we do.
- DW – Well, just to bolster what you’re saying, let’s take a look right now at an A and B shot where the A shot, as you’re seeing now, is a normal brain, and the B shot is the brain of a psychopath or sociopath.
- DW – And what you’re noticing as you look at this is that all that greenish-yellow color that’s all over the brain of the normal person, that color is missing from the front lobes of the brain in the sociopath. So why do you think the frontal lobes are not showing any electrical activity in these people’s brains?
- CG – Well, that’s where a lot of these emotions and thought processes occur.
- DW – So their brain literally does not have any, or very little electrical activity…
- CG – …electrochemical activity in that region.
- DW – So it’s literally as if they’ve shut down a whole area of their brain.
- CG – Right, and that can happen through psychological trauma or it can be a biochemical thing from birth.
- DW – So is that some kind of defense mechanism against further trauma, like the body adapts to the trauma so that you can just plow through it?
- CG – [It’s true] in the cases of people [who] had to disassociate so many times. This has happened in rape victims and other assault victims [who] have been repeat victims. They’ve disassociated [again and again] to a point where that part of the brain just shuts down and quits producing impulses. But that’s just a certain portion.
- DW – Another thing that we hear about sociopaths when you read about it in pop psychology all the time is that they are invariably going to be thrill seekers. They’re constantly in a fight against boredom and they need adrenaline. They need thrills of danger to make them not feel bored.
- CG – That definitely was a problem with these metamorph children. They would fight among themselves, they would take crazy chances… I mean, just to set it up for you, one of the tests that some of them were put through, they would dress a young man up and make him look very, I guess clean cut, put him in like a pink polo shirt and some blue jeans and make him look real preppy. [Then they would] drop him off at the [toughest] biker bar in town and leave him. And by the end of the night, he would leave riding a motorcycle with a lady on the back… The situations they would put these people in and how they would turn them around was just absolutely amazing.
- DW – But what are we actually seeing this guy do when he goes into the bar? Obviously, if he goes in dressed like a prep, people are going to want to beat him up or kill him.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So how the heck does he get out of that situation?
- CG – Well, they call them a personality metamorph for a reason. They can size up a situation and totally change their personality, they way they talk, [come up with] a back story, I mean everything very quickly, probably come in and say, “I’m so glad to be here among my people,” “I got the wrong suitcase,” whatever they have to do to socially engineer the situation. And they’re very good at it. And these people, they’re used for infiltrating the military, intelligence, finances, all branches of government, every part of the economy with corporations, and within the very community that we work in right now, ufology.
- DW – Most people, when they lie, a good police officer can tell signs of lying. People will do the long blink while they’re talking to you or they’ll start to fidget with their hands or something like that. Are these people able to lie and beat a polygraph or beat a typical person who’s trained to detect lying?
- CG – Yes, they had to poll an Intuitive Empath (IE) to be able to finish their last four to five years of training because they were so incredibly gifted at any type of lie [detection] technology that was in the program, which was quite sophisticated. And the people debriefing them would just, after a while, they realized, we can’t trust what these people are telling us. They had a lot of problems, and they had to have a solution of bringing IEs in to try to help them [determine] when these [Personality Metamorphs] were deceiving them in briefings or [debriefings] after training [or] … after these little spot missions to test their skills. And finally, they’ll sit there with an earwig and if you sense deception, which was almost all the time, a tone would be sent to the person with the earwig and the person would know to change his approach to the subject across the table [who] was in the program.
- DW – So when we hear the word “metamorph,” personality metamorph, why was that term chosen?
- CG – Because they can morph their personality to match any other clique or group that they’re around, or even individual. I mean, there’s the typical thing that everybody knows that salesman do, conmen do, emulate the person that you’re trying to influence, sit like them, do body language with them, do subliminal things. This is way beyond that. These people, their skills are way beyond that because they are intuitive. They’re reading the people so they’re drawing off the information that they’re pulling from the people intuitively and all of the other things, reading body language and microfacial expressions, watching the eyes to know exactly how to approach them, as well as immediately size them up before even talking to them and know which accent to approach them with or what backstory to approach them with… like that! <Snapping the fingers to indicate a very fast “metamorph”>
[Transcriber Hugues Prévost Notes: A classic example of a natural metamorph is Frank Abagnale who impersonated several professional identifies easily including an airline pilot, a physician, and a lawyer. Now we can imagine what a very young Abagnale with enhanced intuitive-empath abilities could have accomplished if he had been taken for special training… I recommend reading his autobiography book Catch Me If You Can as it offers a “Frank” glimpse at the psychology involved.]
- DW – Do these people receive neurolinguistic programming training?
- CG – They receive all types, all kinds of training when it comes to counterintelligence, intelligence, all the different types of ways of manipulating people. I mean everything from the simple things of reading body language in the context of also marrying that with your intuitive feedback, as well as there is some electromagnetic enhancements and training that I’ve talked about in other episodes that is more of the training that a lot of the rest of us used.
- In these programs, these people would use a wide variety of other technologies that other programs used, like information or technology that would feed information directly to their neurology, sort of like an education. And also they would put them in virtual reality environments to train them in the skills they were trying to instill.
METAMPORPHS IN POLITICS:
- DW – I can’t help but feel like when you’re describing personality metamorphs, that you’re describing politicians running in an election. And without getting into any specific names, there’s fairly widespread knowledge about muckraking journalism where these politicians will go into different cities, and they are talking in the accent of the city that they’re in. So how…
- CG – Those are old, old, well-known tactics. [They] are very small caveats compared to what these people are trained in.
- DW – Are politicians trained in the Personality Metamorph Program? Or is this not really their specialty?
- CG – There are personality metamorphs in politics but not all of them are trained in the Metamorph Program, no. They are just—I would assume that most of them are people that the Personality Metamorph Program wish they had gotten when they were younger because they would be perfect candidates.
INFILTRATION OF UFO COMMUNITY:
- DW – So you mentioned something really quite incendiary, which is that these people have been trained very thoroughly with advanced technology and that they have infiltrated the UFO community.
- CG – Oh absolutely.
- DW – Without getting into any names because we don’t want to attract that kind of karma and that kind of attacks from their fan bases, but what kind of things might we see if this were happening?
- CG – Well, and it’s not always getting in a limelight position. A lot of times they become a friend of someone in the limelight position or a friend of a friend in the limelight position to get access without having the spotlight on them.
- DW – What good does that do?
- CG – Well, they have access to the person that they are sent to be a handler for and infiltrate their small little clique and put in a narrative or break up an organization, any number of directives that they’re given. And that’s just one small part. The ufology [field] has been infiltrated since the beginning in the fifties (50s) by the intelligence organizations.
- But the Personality Metamorph Program has been deemed one of the most successful infiltrating programs ever. <DW: Hmm!> … I can’t remember the name, but there was a Russian program, an infiltration, spy program back in the eighties (80s) I believe, that was known for being one of the best infiltrating programs. But this makes it look like child’s play.
- DW – Was this part of the KGB?
- CG – Yes. <DW: Okay> Yeah.
- DW – You had tossed out a term that I think we ought to double-click on for a moment. You said “socially engineering.” [A euphemism for mass mind control.]
- CG – Social engineering.
- DW – What is that?
- CG – That’s a term that’s often used in data security, personal security. People will call you up on the phone, pretend to be the bank and say, “I need your bank account number real quick.” And, “Oh, what’s your social [security number]?” You know, that is a real quick of what social engineering is. In the context of the personality metamorph, social engineering is—they come in and do the same thing on a much wider and detailed scale based on a personality profile they’ve developed on you in a very short period of time, a very specific, tailored approach to influence you.
[Hugues Prévost Notes: Several of the recent cases of high-profile hackings, such as the break into the AOL email account of the CIA director John Brennan, were accomplished through “social engineering.”]
- DW – So there’s all these people out there saying that the Earth is flat, and they feel they have very compelling evidence and it’s the biggest coverup of all time. Have they been socially engineered by personality metamorphs in some cases, the people that are coming out with this and believe this to be true?
- CG – Personality metamorphs will hop on a bandwagon and definitely help promote it. That particular, I’ve heard a couple of different people now say that particular narrative came directly from NASA, I believe. So I don’t think that was…
- DW – Not meaning that it’s true?
- CG – Not meaning that it’s true.
- DW – To thoroughly discredit people who are in the truth community by making them seem so ignorant that they’re pre-Columbus era, where Columbus sailed around the Earth and found new land, they don’t even believe that.
- CG – Right.
- DW – So it’s like they’ve literally figured out a way to use this technology so much that they’ve made a total mockery of people to such an extent.
- CG – Right, and one of the main goals that the personality metamorphs and other infiltrators have done with the esoteric and UFO community is to try to fragment us as much as possible through inner fighting and strong belief system differences.
- DW – You’re saying that public figures in the UFO community would get a handler. They’re not aware that it’s a handler?
- CG – No.
- DW – What do they think they have?
- CG – They think they have a new friend [who] is very charismatic, [who] gives them insight into themselves, that they hadn’t seen before, and has a wisdom about them that is unusual for their young age. And they want to spend time with them, therefore giving the metamorph access to them and their psyche.
- DW – You had mentioned to me in private conversation before that personality profiles are made of people, psychological analysis that’s extremely detailed. So if you don’t mind, could you explain how the personality metamorphs use those and how are they created?
- CG – Well, the personality metamorphs are not looking at a dossier of a personality profile. They’re taught to size up a person and profile them on the spot, with their intuitive abilities. After they’ve been put through so many simulations and the technologies we talked about before, and then in real world testing, they become very confident of their skills and they’re very accurate with their profiling.
- DW – In the case where psychological profiles are created on people, because you said that’s one of the most important tools for an intelligence agent, what do they look for? What would be in a profile?
- CG – The baseline is personality types. There are sixteen personality types. And when you have these personality types, you can then build off [from] that by gleaning information about what magazines they get, gleaning information about where they go on the internet, information dipping into their medical records. You gather all this information. If they talk to a psychiatrist, you gain information [from] that. And then it’s compiled by behavioral psychologists [who] do nothing but put together personality profiles.
- DW – Is it common for personality metamorphs to betray the people they’re handling at some point?
- CG – Absolutely.
- DW – And how does that manifest?
- CG – Usually at the pinnacle of when they have the person in the palm of their hand. If that is there, if their job is to destroy that person or discredit that person, they get the target completely disarmed to where they completely trust the metamorph. They may tell secrets that they normally wouldn’t tell to this metamorph. And they’ll be like, “I don’t know why I’m telling you this stuff.” And so this metamorph now is getting more and more and more power over this other person. And the dynamics in the relationship are slowly changing. And once they reach a certain point, then the metamorph can either drop some information—drop a bomb, or step off the scale and let the target go through disillusionment and withdrawals from the personality metamorph leaving their life.
- DW – So is the personality metamorph going to come across to someone as the best friend that they’ve ever had because they have this technology?
- CG – People become addicted to these people’s personalities and friendship. They become addicted to them.
- DW – Will the information that they give that metamorph under the guise of this best friendship appear on the internet in seemingly disconnected ways, where I don’t know how this got out but now there’s all this stuff about me on the internet?
- CG – It depends on what the operational goals are for that metamorph. Usually they’re penetrating, infiltrating to gain information to report back or to cause a rift in relationships or organizations.
- DW – Are these personality metamorphs also used in the Space Program, and if so, for what?
- CG – In the Space Program, I did not run into the personality metamorphs. They were used mainly for the special access programs down here on Earth. And as I said, they were inserted into just about every walk of life, every part of life from government to banking, everything.
WARNING SIGNS OF A METAMORPH:
- DW – What is the best way you or anyone could identify that this is being done to them, and what kind of countermeasures can you take? What’s our defense against people [who] are trained this way?
- CG – Well, the best defense is to know that you need to guard your inner information that could be harmful to you at all costs. If you’re in a situation and you’ve met someone new through a friend or a friend of a friend and they like the same hard to get soft drink that you do, oddly. They happen to like this offbeat band that no one else has ever heard of that you do. And all these just little coincidences occur and you all become good friends and you find yourself becoming somewhat addicted to wanting to be around them all the time. And [if] you find yourself wanting to tell them things that you wouldn’t normally tell anyone else, red flags should go up a little bit. And it’s only after you have really started to share information and made yourself vulnerable to these people that they then start the actual manipulation of you.
- DW – Are personality metamorphs being directed against people who are having spiritual contact with orbs or dreams and visions, synchronicity, and then talking about it on Facebook or on the internet?
- CG – Yes, yes, and any other number of targets, including financial people who need to be controlled or managed. A lot of times, they’ll go in and control or manage people.
- DW – What is the greatest weakness that these personality metamorphs have that we could use to defend against them?
- CG – Their own hubris. They underestimate everyone. They are convinced that… They’re very intelligent. They’re convinced that they’re the smartest person in the room. They’re always convinced that they’re the smartest person in the room. The people [who], if you learn to sit back and your ears open and keep your mouth closed, which is hard for a lot of people, you will learn a lot more, and you will look around and perceive a lot more, and you might start noticing these people.
- DW – Do you think there are always going to be little warning signs that the addictiveness of them being your best friend causes you to overlook, that if you’re really being careful, you’ll find these little tells, these little giveaways that something’s really wrong?
- CG – If you didn’t know that a personality metamorph existed, you wouldn’t think to guard against it or to be careful of it. <DW: Right> It doesn’t exist. It’s just a person [who] apparently came into my circle somehow, was psychologically damaged, very intelligent, manipulated me and my friends, split up a business venture or a relationship, and then they disappeared from our lives. And that’s how they may think of it, when actually it was an operation.
- DW – Well, my opinion is, too that there’s always going to be clues with the sociopath in general. You’re always going to have things that don’t feel good, but the addictiveness kind of sucks you in.
- CG – Yes, and you need to learn to go with that inner voice, that feeling. When something doesn’t feel right, usually in the beginning, there’s something—there’s a little bit of something that doesn’t quite feel right that people don’t listen to that usually. [In other words, gain self-mastery to defend against the threats of a metaomorph.]
- DW – Alright, that’s all the time we have for this episode of Cosmic Disclosure. I’m your host, David Wilcock, and as always, I thank you for watching.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 4 Episode 10.
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.