Body for Awareness Project: Your Body. Your Clothes. Your Truth. On Sale Now.
There have been various whistleblowers that have come forward over the years stating there are colonies on Mars populated by thousands if not millions of people from Earth. In this episode, Corey Goode brings forward a backdrop of history revealing how some of these earlier bases were settled and what types of techniques were used to recruit willing participants.
After the German group and the military-industrial complex of the United States merged during the early 1950’s, the manufacturing might of the US was leveraged to build out fledgling projects of the earlier German explorers.
The Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate is the term used by Goode to refer to this merged entity, which employed weapons of a nuclear design to destroy indigenous settlements on Mars, much like what the Americans did during the westward expansion of the Americas. Thousands if not millions of sentient beings were eradicated to pave the way for human based settlements.
After this foothold was firmly entrenched, a program of recruitment took place back on Earth. Some of the brightest minds from all walks of life were deceived into bringing themselves and their families to Mars, under the guise of saving the human race by continuing life on another world. But when they arrived, the glory of their promised lives was shattered by the harsh realities of being a slave in a total domination scenario.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
The expansion of infrastructure on Mars begins in earnest as Corey Goode recounts the clandestine forces which conspired to create the largest secret economic and military industrial complex in order to fortify and expand their growing assets on Mars. Utilizing portal technology and reproductions of alien spacecraft, so began the greatest export of humanity’s paramount resource: the greatest minds on planet Earth.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast November 24, 2015.
Transcript and commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
- DW – Alright, welcome back to Cosmic Disclosure. I’m your host David Wilcock, and in this episode were going to continue a fascinating discussion about the alleged colonization of Mars by our own military-industrial complex beginning with the Germans. I’m here interviewing Corey Goode. So Corey, welcome back to the show.
- CG – Thank you.
- DW – We’ve been talking about the Germans getting to Mars, and one of several interesting things we talked about in the previous episode, was this harnessing of a bubble-type of stargate system. You said that in the very, very beginning of when they were using this technology, that it was strictly a natural phenomenon. And you said the phenomenon could be in the atmosphere, the surface of the Earth, or could be inside the Earth. You mentioned that the Germans had extraterrestrial support on knowing when these things are going to appear. If this is a natural phenomenon, then why would there not be more of a widespread knowledge about this and why would other people not have figured out how to use these already?
- CG – Other, past civilizations, have learned how to use them and have used them. [In] our current highly boxed in and controlled civilization, [we] are highly manipulated to believe certain things and disbelieve other things. [We are told] what is and what is not possible. So if you are told by the mainstream media and government “these things aren’t possible”, that’s pounded in your heard all the way through school, daily on the news, by society and the people around you, [it becomes] your reality [that] it’s not possible.
- DW – We have [some] very bazaar cases in tornado physics. Tornado’s swept through an area and there was a case [with] all kinds of weird stuff. Like a cow being halfway embedded in the wall of a barn; or a women who opens up the trunk of her car and finds a locked trunk carry items from her bathroom, like soap and shampoo; or, roosters that are inside a jug. Do you think that a tornado is exhibiting some of these portal phenomena? Is a tornado some type of portal manifestation?
- CG – It’s all based on Torsion physics, well, Torsion physics is a big part of it, yes.
- DW – So the rotation of the air would be part of it then?
- CG – Yeah, it’s a torsion of the air molecules and space is being spun in a Torsion field.
- DW – So these portals are not going to be in a location at any time you want. There’s a time factor in terms of when they appear? [In my research, it is not a time factor so much as the orientation of the local area around a planet and star that at certain times, produces the conditions at a location where a portal can form. For example, during planetary alignments there are locations on or around the Earth that create energetic fields which are fractally reflective of another location; an as above so below relationship. Once the proper conditions develop, a pathway in time-space or what has been called hyperspace forms, allowing information to pass from one location to the other; an entrainment phenomenon between two similar systems of motion. Matter and energy are both physical forms of information and as such can easily be transmitted by a portal system. But living things have an added component of consciousness that requires an act of will (mental coherence) to bring about an effective transportation using a natural portal. I made an effort to explain this with greater detail in the following Cosmic Disclosure episode.]
THE INTERPLANETARY CORPORATE CONGLOMERATE:
- CG – Yeah, that’s with the natural ones. After [Project] Paper Clip, and [what] we talked about [with] Operation High Jump, then the German breakaway [group] came in and signed treaties with Eisenhower and Truman, forming a sort of union with the military-industrial complex. All of these corporations [that make up the military industrial complex] were infiltrated by high ranking German scientists and engineers. Well, all of these aerospace companies and other engineering companies started to build all the secret space [program] technology. The military and the government itself could not do this. They did not have the ability to build all this. They didn’t have the infrastructure. But the Germans highly coveted [American] infrastructure, because they were already out there, and they needed the infrastructure to grow. They had big plans for what they had already – they had a foothold out there. They wanted to grow; they had large plans. Then they brought information to some of these aerospace companies that they had been out to the asteroid belt and found entire asteroids that were made of precious metals, that they had already been mining some [of them]. Dollar signs popped in [the business men’s] eyes; in the eyes of these U.S. capitalists. So they fully got behind this German grand plan to build out a giant infrastructure in outer-space. These groups that formed their own secret space program – later on, after they helped the U.S. government, and other governments from the first space program, like Solar Warden – they formed one that we’ve begun to call the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC). It’s a corporate conglomerate of these [companies] from all over the world that build aerospace technologies. Since the 1950’s, they’ve been following [in] the Germans footsteps, from the Moon to Mars, building up the small infrastructure [the Germans] had with our great industrial might. [They] have taken small bases and made them into huge bases, like on the Moon. The Lunar Operations Command [facility] started off as a small base with a little bit underground, with a small little swastika looking base [or floor plan].
|An alleged photograph of a German moon base.|
- DW – When you say ‘small,’ how many people could work there?
- CG – I’m not exactly certain. I mean, they were always [staffed by] like several dozen at a time. These were small operations.
- DW – That’s pretty darn small.
- CG – Yeah, but the ICC, that I will refer to now as the ICC, the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, really went in. They really went in 100% behind the German’s plan and…
- DW – Did they do this as soon as the ink dried on the contract with Eisenhower or was there some time involved?
- CG – There was some time involved to develop the technologies that were going to be pushed out. But in the beginning, they were developing technologies for the government for things that would become Solar Warden, the early precursor of Solar Warden [anyway]. There were some earlier types of craft that were not as advanced. There’s a whole history [to this part of the story].
- DW – Did the Germans hand over all of what they had to the military-industrial complex once this contract was signed? Or did they hold some things back?
- CG – They held everything back.
- DW – Really?
- CG – They handed three vessels over [to the Americans], that were three different sizes. They called them “ARVs, Alien Reproduction Vehicles” – when there was nothing alien about them. These are what we had talked about [before]. They were basically, current rebuilds of ancient vimanas. They had the problem of the spinning vortex of mercury [and] when they added high [intensity] electricity to [the spinning engine], the mercury would turn to gold; [a] coral looking [kind of] gold. They weren’t shielded [and] they put off heavy [electromagnetic] fields that were very detrimental to the pilots. They had a lot of problems. They gave that to the American military, “here work out the kinks, here’s some toys for you.” And then they were developing the nicer toys. The ICC always kept the most advanced [technology].
- DW – Now there’s a leaked Truman memo that I had in Wisdom Teachings way back when, describing, [what] I believe [was] around the beginning of World War I or World War II, where he was talking about interplanetary vehicles that they were hoping to exploit technologically. And this [was] years before Roswell. So, how far was the US on its own with these back engineering projects?
- CG – Most of the technologies that they had recovered from crashed alien vessels were so far advanced that it was literally like a nuclear sub of our era being dropped during the civil war era, and telling them to reverse engineer it. This [ARV] technology was a lot closer to [the American’s] current understanding of physics and technology.
- DW – So some of the stuff, like what we hear about from Colonel Philip Corso regarding the back engineering of Teflon, Kevlar, Velcro.
- CG – It’s more material sciences.
- DW – So their getting that kind of stuff, computer chips, LED lights, integrated circuits. But their not actually getting working craft out of it yet.
- CG – They were able to repair [some – and there were some craft that were less advanced that they were getting somewhere [with].
- DW – Oh so they could fly the originals that had crashed. They repaired them and got them working.
- CG – And [the Americans] were reproducing some. They were crashing them a lot. They had their own program, and they were getting somewhere, but they were so far behind the Germans that it was embarrassing.
- DW – Why would the Germans not want to share what they had with the military-industrial complex? Were they afraid of them? Were [the Germans] scared that they were going to try to take them over?
- CG – Well, in 1947 the military had sent an entire fleet down to Antartica to wipe them out, so do the math. Their goal was to force the United States to sign these treaties so they could get their hands on the same industrial might that defeated the Axis powers in World War II. They wanted to exploit the industrial and engineering might of the military-industrial complex and infiltrate it to co-opt it and use it to buildout this infrastructure on the Moon and Mars.
- DW – So how many settlements did the Germans have on the Moon and on Mars when this deal was actually implemented.
- CG – At the time they just had the one [base] on the Moon. Much later they built another one on the Moon, along with their Draco allies.
- DW – And the one on the Moon was small, as you just said?
- CG – [Yes], it was small. And it was used just as a jump [point] – like skipping stones across a pond.
- DW – Did they clear out like a large, kind of parking lot sized area around the base where they could land things or have vehicles to park?
- CG – That was all underground. So for Mars, they had finally mapped it out, done all the hard work, lost lives, found the areas that were best for setting up colonies, except they could only set up colonies in a small area. There were other beings there that were preventing them from expanding [the] empire there. Well, once they had the ICC behind them, they were able to start arriving there after they had started building up there – just like when anyone goes to war, they start building more tanks, building more airplanes. They started building up their military might, secret space program wise.
- DW – Could this be sort of like a surprise Trojan horse attack, where they build the stuff here on Earth, then they just portal it in all at once, that kink of thing?
- CG – Well, I guess you could say that. They built all of what they had strategically decided they needed [in order] to take over a certain area and build out a certain amount of colonies, and that was going to be their major, major foothold. I believe “foothold” was apart of the project name.
- DW – Really?
- CG – I believe so. Once they began to arrive [on Mars], did battles, drove back the different groups that had claimed that territory as their own, and they felt it was safe, they then started sending in the engineers. The engineers started to arrive. And then they started to build out the area for bases, much like the D.U.M.B.S., the Deep Underground Military Bases. Some of it was above ground, but most of it was underground or in existing caverns. A lot of them were around canyons and that kind of stuff.
- DW – Did they ever have an experience like what you describe on Earth where they’re digging underground and they punch into something that was already there?
- CG – Yeah, they experienced that, and then they would have to clear out nests of the being that were there. Very much like I said before [with the British] arriving on Plymouth Rock, removing the indigenous people, planting flags and building settlements and colonies. [In the previous episode, CG reveals that Mars is teaming with life and there are many different intelligent races living there. One of these races is an insectoid species able to create biological technology for warfare purposes, a type of organic tech using other ‘programable’ life forms.]
- DW – Right, “here have some blankets their nice and warm,” smeared with small pox.
- CG – Yeah. And they [were] programmed in their thinking. They remembered how the 13 original colonies had declared independence and broken away from the British way back when, forming America. It was very much made clear in the documentation that this was not going to happen. It stated, “we are not going to have another 13 colonies situation on Mars.” So they were building out colonies for more people then they had [to fill them] at the time. They were planning on bring people from Earth. And this goes back to the ‘Brain Drain’ [era], during the 1950’s and 60’s. And it just so happens it [was] in the 50’s when they started building out these bases in earnest.
- DW – In earlier episodes you said that a previous human civilization on Earth, which was blonde-haired and blue-eyed predominantly, that were calling the Agarthans, migrated inside the Earth. Were the Agarthans happy just to be inside the Earth? Were they involved in this program to industrialize Mars? Did they want more territory for themselves?
- CG – They were not a part of this.
- DW – Ok. Were there any extraterrestrial groups that were providing material and logistical support to this expansion of territory on Mars?
- CG – The Draco alliance was a part of a lot of this.
- DW – So their own weaponry and technical capability was part of how they were breaking up this – you just called it, these nests, [of] indigenous beings?
- CG – Actually, that was done almost entirely by us. [The Draco] helped us technologically. But as usual, we were sent in to do the dirty work. And we did; and we had no qualms about it.
- DW – What kind of scope of atrocities were committed in this? Were there times when hundreds of thousands of intelligent beings were killed in a short period?
- CG – Yeah, yeah. Hiroshima, Nagasaki type situations happened countless times.
- DW – Are you saying they used nuclear weapons?
- CG – Absolutely.
- DW – They nuked people? Doesn’t that make it radioactive afterward?
- CG – There’s a – I don’t know if you’ve heard of this weapon that came soon after nuclear weapons [were developed]. It’s a nuclear based weapon, that causes a huge explosion and then vvv-vacuum right afterward.
- DW – Yeah that’s a fifth generation nuke, right? That’s what I’ve heard it called.
- CG – Ok.
- DW – It’s a – there’s a pico second explosion that’s a sphere. It’s a perfect sphere. It’s almost like a cut out. And nothing is left inside when it goes off, and there’s no radioactivity. You can just hose it down and it’s gone.
- CG – Well, there is radioactivity, but it is all brought into a small area into the center.
- DW – Yeah, I’ve heard that called Fifth Gen.
- CG – Ok. I haven’t heard that. But they were using these types of weapons to not only create underground caverns, but also clear out areas that were filled with sentient beings.
- DW – That is nasty.
- CG – That’s the way those guys roll.
- DW – That’s the government for you.
- CG – And when they stated that they were not going to have a 13 colonies situation again, they were going to make these colonies [very] draconian <chuckle>. They were going to be very tyrannical type setups. To where, there was absolutely zero, zero, chance that anyone was going to form any type of rebellion [or] declare independence and [for] there be an independent Mars.
- DW – When they’re saying they don’t want a 13 colonies again, is this getting back to they idea that, even though we’re talking about the Germans, that a deeper group in these German secret societies is behind all this, is the same sort of Cabal, Illuminati power structure that is the British monarchic empire?
- CG – This is coming from the perspective of the current-era ICC period. These are the big fat-cat bankers and corporate people of the aerospace companies. That’s coming from these guys.
- DW – Right. So not the Germans now? This is the merger of the Germans and the ICC.
- CG – The Germans were very much a part of it. At this point now you can’t separate the two. They’re now one entity. And they then began to approach many thousands of very highly educated people. And present them with information saying “listen the Earth is about to undergo some very dramatic changes.” [They] would especially approach [you] if you were a physicist, a geologist and had all these degrees. And if your wife happened to be a nurse or a doctor – bonus – or if you had three kids that they had secretly gotten genetic tests from. They did all this background stuff before the approach people. They would make them an offer. They would show them pictures of underground bases here on Earth, that the elite are going to, that are super advanced, and say “this is where you will go, you’ll be living like the Jetsons.” And this was back in the 50’s when people were promised “oh well you’re going to have a flying car” and all this. So the people were like, “well, OK, cool.” And they said, “we’re going to take you to Mars, you will live there, and be saving the human race [because] you [are] special. Having special genetics.” There were several different stories going around [for recruiting people into the programs]. And these people would pack up their little – they’re only allowed to bring, just a little bit, not much, what they could carry. And these people weren’t allowed to tell their families anything, and all of a sudden these people just disappeared.
- DW – Well, and I’ve heard from other Brain Drain people, whistleblowers – if you live in a foreign country, you just tell whoever you know: “I’m going to this other country, I’m leaving the country, and I got this great job opportunity.” And then they’ll have you write out…
- CG – A whole bunch of post cards, and rubber-band them, hand them – yeah.
- DW – Yeah. And then you send them out overtime and just gradually taper it off.
- CG – Yeah, that’s someone else’s job to do while you were gone. But these people were then taken to Mars, and they would arrive, and reality would hit them. All of a sudden all these guys would arrive with weapons, and say follow us, march them to an 8 by 10 [size] room, and say “ok this is where your going to be staying. Here’s your job roster, this is what you’ll be doing. Your children when they get to be 12 or 14 will be put into arranged marriages depending on their genetic matches. We will take care of, depending on, how they test and genetically what they seemed to best at educate them to contribute to the colony. Welcome to Mars.” And then that was their new life. A life of tyranny and a life of slavery.
- DW – Were there Hemingway novels, historical books and things that were brought from Earth to these colonies so people have something to read, something to occupy themselves with in their free time?
- CG – I would imagine that there were. I’m really not too sure.
- DW – Well, one of the things that we saw with the negative commenters, when you talked about this online was, thinking that these people are going to loose all connection to their Earth heritage when they go. But I would think that the oral history alone would be preserved if not some form of documentation.
- CG – Well, as a part of these children’s education, of course their going to get some sort of – you know, the victors write history. They are going to get some sort of skewed Earth history taught to them. So their going to learn about World War I and World War II from the point of view of the ICC, about all the different countries in Europe, about the different states in the United States, about South America. Because all of these people are hodgepodge of people from all of these places. You know, these people are generations removed – my great, great, great grandfather, or however many greats by now, was from Abilene, Texas, or from Chicago, or from Bangalore, or from India or from wherever. So to think that these people are going to have no idea of the geography and the history of Earth is ridiculous.
- DW – Now I asked you this about the LOC before but I want to do it again now. If you filmed it from the inside, when these people show up there and they become slaves, is there anything remarkable about it that we would be able to think was different than if it had been in a building on Earth.
- CG – You’re talking about the LOC?
- DW – No, I’m talking about the Mars facilities.
- CG – The Mars facilities, yes. You might think that you were in some sort of Navel facility or something. They’re living quarter areas are all labeled in alphanumeric [lettering]. It looks very much like a military installation. There’s one place that we went, that they had to fix a damaged piece of equipment, which was essential that the ICC couldn’t get their personnel to in a manageable amount of time. And we were escorted to [the location], told not to make eye contact, told not to talk to anybody, that whole thing. And there was a wall were people were hanging art. It looked like they were doing some things for the mental health of people so they weren’t totally depressed and suicidal. But the people looked gaunt, pale and just, almost like drones, just going about their day. [In episode 7: Mars Colony Inspection, CG discusses his experiences on one such Mars colony where he and Lt. Col. Gonzales were sent to determine the quality of life there. This came about because of a meeting between the SSP Alliance and the ICC, wherein it was proffered that the ICC did not have any slave-like conditions in their facilities. But upon arrival, it was clear that the people there were not doing so willingly. There are many details revealed in this report that shed light on the oppressive nature of life in these facilities.]
- DW – Well a life of total enslavement would do that. We’re completely out of time for this episode. But this discussion is blowing my mind. I’m always learning more when we talk. So when we come back next time, we’re going to be getting more into all these interesting subjects, continuing the narrative forward, fleshing out for you the space program, and what is really going on behind the curtain. This is Cosmic Disclosure, I’m your host David Wilcock, and thank you for watching.
Click here for a Summary and Analysis of Season 2 Episode 10.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click here.