More data being released regarding major swings in financial markets and news. The Euro has been plunging coincidently with news about the IMF and Gold backed currency from Karen Hudes (take that with a grain of salt), China’s Reserve Currency, Derivatives Bubble to Implode U.S. Dollar? and Entire board of Spanish bank resigns amid money laundering probe.
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/13/2015 11:35 -0400
Submitted by GoldCore on 03/13/2015 10:26 -0400
- Gold has risen 11% versus the euro in 2015
- Builds on 12% gains against the euro in 2014
- Sentiment poor despite reasonable performance
- Gold performing well considering significant gains in stocks and dollar
- Dollar centric view misleading
- Currency wars intensifying
- Complacency and hubris rife
Yesterday’s AM fix was USD 1,161.25, EUR 1,094.90 and GBP 774.48 per ounce.