Sony. Hacked. North Korea. FBI. White house. Obama. “National Security”.
Can YOU find the logic in any sentence that could be created from the words listed above?
How about this: Sony was hacked in 2011. It was not considered a “National Security” issue.
Then Sony was hacked in 2012. It wasn’t considered a “National Security” issue either.
Yet now, in 2014, when Sony gets Hacked, the US calls it a matter of “National Security”. And blame it on North Korea. Not just hackers from North Korea, but on the North Korean government itself.
…. All because of a comedy movie. Not just a movie, but one that is apparently so bad, that one main stream media commentator laughed and said that North Korea may have just saved the world from watching the worse movie ever.
I mean, that a county’s government might get pissed off at a movie that has been put out by hollywood that puts them in a bad light – hell that has happened many times. A movie gets banned and that government puts out a statement declaring that they are not happy with the movie, yadda yadda yadda… But threaten the US with acts of war over a movie? Seriously? Even the Vatican didn’t get that wordy when the Last Temptation of Christ, Passion, and Dogma were released. They didn’t like it, and made public statements against the movies, but that was about it.
So one has to wonder….. why is it North Korea who hacked Sony this time? Why aren’t they looking at the Hackers who have taken responsibility for the hack? You know… the guys that actually have the ability to pull off something like this?!? But no no no, it’s all about North Korea.
…..really? Really? REALLY?
The US claiming “National Security” over a freakin movie company getting hacked is ridiculous enough, but to now obviously lie and blame North Korea for it, seems completely ludicris. Unless of course there was something else that was hacked in Sony… Unless there is something VERY damning to the US government that was uncovered in all of those emails….. Unless of course, the US government has an agenda that they are pushing against North Korea.
Remember what I keep talking about: What are the last freely held Central banks in the world?
- Iran- whom the US are currently pushing very strongly on the Nuclear issues, and hiding the proof that the CIA is responsible for destroying the Iranian government in 1953. Whom the US government has done everything possible to blame for just about anything bad that has happened in the world. OH! and who else hates Iran? Saudi Arabia. Saudi who is seriously pissy that Iran’s oil production is about to outstrip theirs? Saudi, the head of OPEC, the guys who just sent the world into a tail spin due to oil prices and production? Who are the Saudi’s super cozy with? The US government- especially the Bush Clan. Who went to war against Iraq with zero evidence that Iraq was ever involved in any way with the (makebelieve) terrorist group Alqaeda? George Bush Jr. Iraq who also had just discovered more oil (enough to take over Saudi’s first place position), and more gold that Fort Knox ever held even when it HAD gold in it. Iraq, who had one of the very last free standing central banks in the world. The Central bank of Iraq that was the very first thing Bush took over when they marched into Iraq. Remember who they were supposedly looking for? That Alqaeda terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden. Osama Bin Laden who was the son of a rich Saudi, born in Saudi Arabia and trained by the CIA . Who ran the CIA during this time? George Bush Sr
- Cuba. Who has pretty much just capitulated to the US. I highly recommend reading this article that came out today: http://orientalreview.org/2014/12/22/the-obama-raul-deal-exposed-how-cuba-surrendered-without-a-shot/
- North Korea, Who, as I said, the US has been blaming for everything under the sun, in the hopes of finding a way to convince the American public that the US government should go after them. So far, all of their attempts have failed and North Korea is just too far away, and too close to China for the US to try anything even remotely “militaristic”, so they continue with their blatant propaganda campaign.
- The forth and last free standing central bank is the one that I have been working on to confirm yea, or nay, for the past year: Syria. Gee! Yet another target of the US.
- The remaining central banks that WERE freestanding and not under Cabal control: Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq. Isn’t that interesting, eh?
Just exactly what was in those Sony emails that has the White House so up in arms? Or is this yet the next attempt to push the public into accepting yet another war?
…. Or is it all just a distraction?
“Look! Look over there!! Something shiny!!!!” Hollywood AND politics AND terrorist threats? That’s gotta be a winning combination to keep the public distracted from the fact that the Big Banks are about to steal all their money and the collapse of the global economy is happening right under their noses. Hell, Christmas is only going to distract people for another 3 or 4 days, and the Super Bowl is still weeks away……. gotta do something to keep the people looking at the dancing girls in the bikinis and the latest Hollywood scandals.
Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.
Side note: This is the link sent to the FBI by the Guardians of Peace…. I listened to about 30 seconds of it and then my brain started to drip out of my ears…. yes, the music is that bad- I won’t even embed it here, if you’re adventurous enough you can watch it at this link:
Sony Hackers Guardians of Peace Troll FBI, Anonymous Convinced Hack Didn’t Come From North Korea
Elena Scotti/The Daily Beast
The hacking group that’s taken credit for breaching Sony’s servers and leaking their files online posted a message online Saturday mocking the FBI’s investigation.According to a statement issued by the FBI on December 19, which was then echoed by President Obama during his year-end press conference, “the North Korean government is responsible” for hacking Sony’s servers, leaking sensitive company data online, threatening movie theaters that choose to exhibit the satire The Interview, and ultimately succeeding in getting the Kim Jong Un assassination comedy’s release pulled.
The FBI presented the following as evidence:
“Technical analysis of the data deletion malware used in this attack revealed links to other malware that the FBI knows North Korean actors previously developed. For example, there were similarities in specific lines of code, encryption algorithms, data deletion methods, and compromised networks.
The FBI also observed significant overlap between the infrastructure used in this attack and other malicious cyber activity the U.S. government has previously linked directly to North Korea. For example, the FBI discovered that several Internet protocol (IP) addresses associated with known North Korean infrastructure communicated with IP addresses that were hardcoded into the data deletion malware used in this attack.
Separately, the tools used in the SPE attack have similarities to a cyber attack in March of last year against South Korean banks and media outlets, which was carried out by North Korea.”
Meanwhile, North Korea has maintained their stance that they weren’t involved in the crippling cyber-attack, and have proposed a joint investigation with the U.S. authorities in finding the culprits, warning of “grave consequences” if America continues to blame the Hermit Kingdom for the hacking.
On Saturday afternoon, Guardians of Peace, the hacking group that’s so far claimed responsibility for wreaking havoc on Sony, posted a message online mocking the FBI’s investigation.
It is as follows:
The result of investigation by FBI is so excellent that you might have seen what we were doing with your own eyes.
We congratulate you success.
FBI is the BEST in the world.
You will find the gift for FBI at the following address.”Then, they included a link to the following video titled “you are an idiot!”—essentially Rickrolling the FBI. The video opens with some words in Japanese, before cutting to a series of gyrating animated bodies shrieking, “You are an idiot!”
While the FBI, President Obama, and George Clooney seem thoroughly convinced that the Guardians of Peace are the work of Pyongyang—the name “Guardians of Peace” comes from a quote used by former President Richard Nixon describing South Korea—many hackers online have questioned the allocation of blame from Day One, including former Lulzsec hacker turned government information Sabu, who maintains they “don’t have the technical capabilities,” andAnonymous, who wrote, “we all know the hacks didn’t come from North Korea,” and threatened to launch further hacks against Sony if they don’t release the film online.
Some of the world’s leading cybersecurity experts have also questioned whether North Korea is responsible for hacking Sony, claiming a decided lack of evidence or that it came from a group posing as North Korea as misdirection, such as Brett Thomas, chief technology officer of Redwood City, California-based online services company Vindicia:
President Obama, meanwhile, seems quite adamant in believing the narrative that North Korea and its leader, Kim Jong Un, were so offended by the satire The Interview, a Seth Rogen and James Franco flick which portrays the Dear Leader being assassinated, that they launched a cyber-attack on Sony as retribution, and threatened a “proportional” response by the U.S.
“The FBI announced today and we can confirm that North Korea engaged in this attack,” President Obama announced during his year-end presser on Friday. “I think it says something interesting about North Korea that they decided to have the state mount an all-out assault on a movie studio because of a satirical movie starring Seth Rogen and James Flacco [Franco]. I love Seth and I love James, but the notion that that was a threat to them I think gives you some sense of the kind of regime we’re talking about here.”
He added, “They caused a lot of damage, and we will respond. We will respond proportionally, and we’ll respond in a place and time and manner that we choose. It’s not something that I will announce here today at a press conference.”