Massive new update from David Wilcock from DivineCosmos.com. Justin and I highly recommend you also read the post DIVINE COSMOS: FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time.
Flight 370 could have become the most devastating terrorist attack in recorded history. Could this Boeing 777 — or one just like it — have been used to murder the leaders of the top 53 nations on Earth?
“Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.”
– George W. Bush, January 28, 2003
“We know where they are. They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad.”
– Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003
Nelda Rogers is a 28-year veteran debriefer for the DoD. She has become so concerned for her safety that she decided to tell the story about this latest CIA-military fiasco in Iraq.
According to Al Martin Raw.com, “the Agriculture Department has often been used as a paymaster on behalf of the CIA, DIA, NSA and others”.
“They identified about $2 billion in cash, another $150 million in Euros, in physical banknotes, and about another $100 million in sundry foreign currencies ranging from Yen to British Pounds,” reports Al Martin.
“These people died, mostly in the same place in Baghdad, supposedly from a stray cruise missile or a combination of missiles and bombs that went astray,” Martin continues.
“This was a contingent of CIA/ DoD operatives, but it was really the CIA that bungled it,” Ms Rogers said….
Stinnett: Most of the mainstream print media has given Day Of Deceit very fine reviews.
Why do you think the information in your book is important?
Stinnett: It’s important because it reveals the lengths that some people in the American government will go to deceive the American public, and to keep this vital information—in our land of the First Amendment—from the people.
- Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte
- Jordan King Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussein
- UAE His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Armenia President Serzh Sargsyan
- Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev
- China President Xi Jinping
- Finland President Sauli Niinistö
- France President François Hollande
- Gabon President Ali Bongo Ondimba
- Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Lithuania President Dalia Grybauskaitė
- Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
- Republic of Korea President Park Geun-hye
- Romania President Traian Basescu
- Switzerland President Didier Burkhalter
- Turkey President Abdullah Gul
- USA President Barack Obama
- Argentina Vice President Amado Boudou
- Brazil Vice President Michel Temer
- Indonesia Vice President Boediono
- Philippines Vice President Jejomar C. Binay
- Algeria Prime Minister Youcef Yousfi
- Belgium Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo
- Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper
- Denmark Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt
- Georgia Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili
- Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Italy Prime Minister Matteo Renzi
- Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- Norway Prime Minister Erna Solberg
- Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
- New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong
- Sweden Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt
- United Kingdom Prime Minister David Cameron
- Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung
- Czech Republic Deputy Prime Minister Pavel Bělobrádek
- Malaysia Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin
- Australia Minister of Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop
- Chile Minister of Foreign Affairs Heraldo Muñoz
- Egypt Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Hamdi Sanad Loza
- Hungary Minister of Foreign Affairs János Martonyi
- India Minister of Foreign Affairs Salman Khurshid
- Israel Minister of Intelligence / Strategic Affairs Yuval Steinitz
- Morocco Minister of Foreign Affairs Salaheddine Mezouar
- Mexico Deputy Foreign Minister for Multilateral Affairs & Human Rights Juan Manuel Gómez-Robledo
- Poland Minister of Foreign Affairs Radoslaw Sikorski
- Russia Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov
- Saudi Arabia President of the King Abdullah City for Atomic & Renewable Energy Hashim Yamani
- South Africa Minister of International Relations and Cooperation Maite Nkoana-Mashabane
- Spain Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Gonzalo de Benito
- Thailand Special Envoy of the Prime Minister Sihasak Phuangketkeow
- Ukraine Minister of Foreign Affairs Andrii Deshchytsia
- EU Commission President José Manuel Barroso
- EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy
- IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano
- UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
- INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble