I just want to ad that Decalcification of your Pineal gland from years of sugary foods and heavy water laden with fluoride is also essential to activation and good health. Decalcification of your pineal can be accomplished by drinking 1.5 gallons of distilled liquids everyday, and eliminating as much toxic food from your diet as possible.
For a complete detailed post regarding this go here:
The 4 distilled liquids are: Auto Urine (your own urine), Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Rain or Myst and Mechanically Distilled water (the water found in the grocery store marked distilled).
For those who insist water must be mineralized or you will slowly die from removal of essential salts, this is simply not true. I have been consuming about a Gallon and a half of distilled liquids for over 4 months with only the best results. The primary source of minerals for the body is not water but the food you eat and the liquids you drink. Distilled Liquids will literally dissolve toxic buildup in the body (which the vast majority of earth’s population is suffering from at this time) healing countless modern maladies.
(NaturalNews) Called the third eye, the sixth chakra, and the pineal gland, this particular part of your body is extremely important. Each of the chakras vibrates at its own frequency, so the key to activating the third eye is to achieve the right vibrations that will create a magnetic field between the pituitary body and the pineal gland. Visualization and meditation are essential in achieving this goal. While the process may be intense and take time to complete, it is well worth the effort.
Meditation and visualization
There are several proposed ways to activate the third eye, but they all involve relaxing the body, focusing the mind, and visualizing the energy of the sixth chakra. Meditation is a highly personal experience, so try to adjust your meditative practices to suit your preferences. For example, you may prefer to meditate outside, or at night, or in a particular room.
While it is important to tailor your meditation sessions to your personal needs, it is also essential to have a clear understanding of what you are trying to achieve – and how you will achieve it – in mind. Here is one of many proposed meditative exercises. It is recommended that you start by following these steps and personalize the process as you learn more about your meditative style.
1. Relax in a quiet place. You may choose to sit in lotus position or lie down.
2. Close your eyes. Let your mind clear. Completely relaxing is very difficult, so take your time and allow yourself to release one worry after another.
3. Once your mind is calm, focus your mental energy on the center of your forehead. The pineal gland is located in the brain, so concentrate on this gland. You may feel warm or get a tingling sensation at this point in the exercise.
4. Visualize a third eye in the center of your forehead. Concentrate on images of this eye opening and the frequency of the energy of this eye falling into sync with the rest of the energy in your body.
5. Repeat this exercise until you have awakened the full potential of the sixth chakra. You may find, as your third eye gets stronger, that you can look at the room from its perspective. With your eyes closed, visualize the room from the third eye.
Why is the third eye important?
Activating the third eye is believed to improve perception and communication. Individuals who have opened their sixth chakra are sensitive to the energy around them and are easily affected by external factors, such as the foods they eat.
If you are ready to activate your third eye, keep in mind that the process may take some time. For many people it happens quickly, for others it takes years. Remember that this is an opportunity to better get to know yourself and the energies within you.