|Photography by Julian Robles|
This was a great show! Actual archive is about 95min and we have a discussion about transformation, transitioning, how we as individuals contribute to this, how truth is healing, how conflict is an opportunity to heal, etc.
Don’t miss this one!
Discussion Points and Articles 31 July 2013 – Stillness in the Storm
Listen to the show here:
Show Theme: True Transparency – Avoiding the “Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil”
– Julian’s Blog Post: Do we live in a Universe of Coincidence or Intent?
– Kiri Update – The One People can not be usurped.
– Small Update on Debt Contesting
– Julian Red-light Ticket, and Court Date
– Justin House update, still here after 90 day notice to vacate.
– Courtesy Notice Update – US Bank responds to Final Overdue Invoice sent to CEO.
- Repurposing starts by recognizing what IS, that there is something that needs to change, becoming aware of that energetic space; the potential better situation. The world is in this process right now; becoming aware of the need for change because of all the disclosures. People repurpose themselves all the time, but it can go both ways. You can repurpose towards a more truthful experience or you can repurpose for an illusory experience.
- Reconciliation, the process by which a world view is “digested” into our consciousness. For example lets say you have a recently discovered truth about food: eating enriched carbs is bad for you. While holding on to that new idea you have an old conflicting idea that comfort foods make you “feel” better, obviously these opposing ideas will create a disturbance in your being/consciousness. Reconciliation creates a new consciousness about the thing for which your focus is centered on. Now that comfort food, when reconciled with this new data(idea), is seen as a temporary comfort and a long term hinderance. Reconciliation will alter one’s viewpoint and meanings, derived from the data received. Reconciliation lays the foundation for Repurposing.
- Repurposing is a process of inner reconciliation, changing internally to perceive the outer world differently. Repurposing is usually an attenuation of BEing for more truth which then changes the DOing. However it is possible to Repurpose in a “false paradigm” wherein you are attenuating yourself to false evidence appearing real (FEAR), instead of what IS. We are focusing on Truth as the source of the change in this discussion. Your paradigm is changing your world view which in turn changes your goals and desires. Your focus, or purpose has changed.
- For example if your world view is “The American Dream”: get a job, work to earn money to one day do what you want to do etc, a false belief. Then, you are exposed to truthful information which dispels that belief; the truth about the slavery systems and money as a control mechanism. You “digest” this over time and eventually that process reaches a “critical mass” which causes a change in BEing. The mother of 3 who was working for her kinds now sees her work as slavery and is now trying to rediscover fundamental truths about the world, seeing it for what it is. In this example the individual was repurposed for truth discovery. They were a sleeping slave; now they are a waking soul.
- How do you repurpose the world? Knowing ones truth, getting in touch with a truth discovery process in your own life (reconciliation) and expressing that truth outwardly. Kiri is an example of this, as are many others and we all play a part in this collective adventure. Have you ever had to get a new job because you were fired? You repurposed yourself to get a new job or follow some other path. Broke up with your significant other? You repurpose yourself for signal life, etc.
- Repurposing happens at all levels of your existence and we need not think about this idea as insurmountable. Repurposing happens throughout your daily activities. All the things you “do” every day are a result of a purpose you have, a goal, which you are motivated to realize. Get up and get ready for work is one, make dinner for kids is one, etc. Take a moment to reflect what happens to your consciousness with each shift in your goals. Notice how your BEingness changes to fit your DOing.